GTA FIERO CRUISE: NIAGARA PKWY: JULY 28, 2013 by OHNIKO
Started on: 07-12-2013 10:43 PM
Replies: 23 (728 views)
Last post by: OHNIKO on 08-01-2013 04:44 PM
OHNIKO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2013 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
DETAILS ARE HERE:

http://www.gtfieros.com/php...topic.php?f=13&t=229

The more the merrier, inviting everyone from surrounding regions, states & provinces who might be in the area!

who's in? ....(pls either rsvp here or on the gt forum if registered there)

I will monitor the wx 4 that day as it gets closer for all systems go or no.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2013 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BUMP FOR END OF THE WEEK
Dave E Bouy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2013 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm a big maybe Nick. Haven't had a chance to address the issues I had at the 30th.
OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2013 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dave E Bouy:

I'm a big maybe Nick. Haven't had a chance to address the issues I had at the 30th.

get on it & stop partying while the kitty is away!

[This message has been edited by OHNIKO (edited 07-18-2013).]

FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2013 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You know Nick if you guys ever want to take a cruise up lake Huron and drop in for a visit that would be ok with me, I might even have a Fiero of my own actually on the road one of these years again. Dan

------------------

DARN Cars now open with
Over 30 years wiring experience between cars and trade as an avionics technician in both Canadian Air Force and civilian aviation.
Over 25 years experience building and modifying cars.
Over 10 years of full Fiero engine swaps and harnesses building and still going.

OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2013 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIEROFLYER:

You know Nick if you guys ever want to take a cruise up lake Huron and drop in for a visit that would be ok with me, I might even have a Fiero of my own actually on the road one of these years again. Dan

would love to Dan, I've just lost track of where you are now! lol.....send me your contact info etc through pm & we can coordinate something!
bonaduce

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2013 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bonaduceSend a Private Message to bonaduceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damn, I was just in Niagara Falls this week, next time I plan the vacation dates, not the wife, would have really liked to have seen something different than just the tourist trap junk and Clifton hill.

dan
x-thumpr-x

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2013 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for x-thumpr-xSend a Private Message to x-thumpr-xEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The THREE of us will be coming along in the Fiero

------------------

G.T. Fieros

OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2013 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by x-thumpr-x:

The THREE of us will be coming along in the Fiero

3???? gonna use a luggage rack for one of the girls?, or are u referring to Tanya's new luggage?

[This message has been edited by OHNIKO (edited 07-22-2013).]

rourke_87_T-Top

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2013 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rourke_87_T-TopSend a Private Message to rourke_87_T-TopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When I started working at CN they told me that I would be required to work occasionally on weekends, I didn't realize at the time they were holding back on the laughter. 4,109 days to go !
Ry86GT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2013 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ry86GTSend a Private Message to Ry86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Aparantly my camber bolts are in NY right now. I'm praying to the delivery gods that they get here by Friday.

I tried to get a spring compressor set from Crappy Tire last night but it was already out. Going to try again tonight so I can get the new struts assembled and put back in (except for the camber bolts). Still hoping to get camber bolts by friday and alignment on Saturday. If that works out as planned I'll be there on Sunday.
PFF
System Bot
PBJ

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2013 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PBJSend a Private Message to PBJEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Count us in.

Pete

------------------

88 3800 turbo...10 sec Quarter Mile Member.

Ry86GT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2013 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ry86GTSend a Private Message to Ry86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My struts are now installed. Alignment is booked for tomorrow. If all goes well I should be there.
Dave E Bouy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2013 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd love to come boys and girls but I still haven't done anything with the car since Indy and I really hate being that guy that breaks down.

DF
rourke_87_T-Top

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2013 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rourke_87_T-TopSend a Private Message to rourke_87_T-TopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Me and the girlfriend will be coming tomorrow
OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2013 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wx looks good 4 tomorrow; only 30% chance of a shower, 21C, nice to be driving, but bring a light jacket sweater as its near some H2O.

looking 4ward to seeing whoever can make it!

[This message has been edited by OHNIKO (edited 07-27-2013).]

PBJ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2013 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PBJSend a Private Message to PBJEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great day! Thanks for putting it together Ohniko.

Pete

------------------

88 3800 turbo...10 sec Quarter Mile Member.

doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2013 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did anyone take any pictures? Wish I could have made it, but wasn't in town for it.
x-thumpr-x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2013 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for x-thumpr-xSend a Private Message to x-thumpr-xEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It was a good day for a cruise. Few people took pictures, have to wait till they post them. I left my camera at home yet again.
PBJ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2013 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PBJSend a Private Message to PBJEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

David Hambleton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2013 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good fun & pretty cool to look ahead & behind & see several Fieros!

[This message has been edited by David Hambleton (edited 07-28-2013).]

PFF
System Bot
rourke_87_T-Top

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2013 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rourke_87_T-TopSend a Private Message to rourke_87_T-TopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We had a nice time also, rare for me to be able to attend

[This message has been edited by rourke_87_T-Top (edited 07-29-2013).]

x-thumpr-x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2013 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for x-thumpr-xSend a Private Message to x-thumpr-xEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes we do have rednecks in Toronto!

It was a good day, nine Fieros on the cruise, spotted one silver 84-86 coupe driving north on a west service road just south of Hamilton from QEW, then on the way home about 12 km marker on the QEW, black coupe (84-86) going the other way on the hwy, was that anyone here? The rig beside us probably thinking I was hitting the train horn for him.
OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2013 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
was a gr8 day & cool drive!

yes we did the secret 's' road!

saw a big car show at reif estates winery!

thanks all 4 coming out! .....gr8 2 c u all!

next one should be the 2nd half of august I think and watch out for a surprise Saturday lakeshore ice cream cruise!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock