Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  The 30th Anniversary Event made it on Reddit!... just ignore most of the comments...

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
The 30th Anniversary Event made it on Reddit!... just ignore most of the comments... by blakeinspace
Started on: 07-10-2013 05:51 PM
Replies: 6 (464 views)
Last post by: BlackEmrald on 07-11-2013 03:44 PM
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2013 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My car even made it into the pic! (left center, bright yellow notchie with high mount spoiler)
It looks like this was taken on Sunday morning.

A lot of the comments seem to be random confusion, How I Met Your Mother references, Grand Theft Auto references, and general 'fire' comments...
But Hey... kinda funny and cool that some random person posted our show on reddit.

(WARNING: some curse words in the comments, possible NSFW)

http://www.reddit.com/r/mil...s_here_at_the_hotel/

thanks to Jazzman for finding this and giving me the heads up!...

[This message has been edited by blakeinspace (edited 07-10-2013).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2013 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Certainly not a pleasant group of people.
Dburger

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-10-2013 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DburgerSend a Private Message to DburgerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still a funny website. I wish I could have come to the 30th...maybe the 35th then
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2013 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Only a few negative comments. Most of them were pretty clever.
I LOL'd at a few.
jaredmurray88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2013 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaredmurray88Send a Private Message to jaredmurray88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You seriously shouldn't have posted that lol. I had to field a they catch on fire don't they comment at work yesterday and almost lost it... I think the couple knew it pissed me off because they took a step back from the counter.
Jfrost

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2013 08:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There were some pretty good responses on there!

------------------
Project L67 Fiero

BlackEmrald

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2013 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jaredmurray88:

You seriously shouldn't have posted that lol. I had to field a they catch on fire don't they comment at work yesterday and almost lost it... I think the couple knew it pissed me off because they took a step back from the counter.

Dude, you need to relax. Most people just don't know about the fire thing. You shouldn't let it ruffle you up so much, life's too short!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock