Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Southern California Fieros, Whare are you at?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Southern California Fieros, Whare are you at? by RED87SE
Started on: 07-09-2013 03:53 PM
Replies: 13 (820 views)
Last post by: Notorio on 01-06-2015 04:54 PM
RED87SE

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2013 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RED87SESend a Private Message to RED87SEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello Everyone, I'm a 1st time Fiero owner. I recently bought an all original Red/Black 87 SE I4. I picked it up from the original owner in Huntington Beach a couple months back. It’s in immaculate condition, was always garaged and maintained with 60k original miles. One of the 1500 or so I4 SE's built in 87. I've been driving it around and I have to tell you, I have not seen one other Fiero parked or driving at all! Are there any car clubs in LA/OC/Inland Empire or owners who want to show off what they have?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
92wastheyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2013 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 92wastheyearSend a Private Message to 92wastheyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is a club for Fiero owners in SoCal

**Edit** and one for San Diego

[This message has been edited by 92wastheyear (edited 07-09-2013).]

RED87SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2013 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RED87SESend a Private Message to RED87SEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the prompt response! I'll check them out.
iluvsd619

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2013 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
send me an email to fierosofsandiego@yahoo.com, ill add you to our list. We are having a socal BBQ Aug 24.
Fierology

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2014 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierologySend a Private Message to FierologyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just moved to the LA area with my Fiero. She made the drive all the way from PA. I have seen maybe one Fiero around. I'm currently working on getting my '84 passed smog- high NOX. Much of a Fiero community here? The link above doesn't work anymore.

Thanks!
Michael
Vernon8360

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2014 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where in Pennsylvania did you live?
Fierology

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2014 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierologySend a Private Message to FierologyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Between Reading and Philly
RED87SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2014 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RED87SESend a Private Message to RED87SEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to LA! To tell you the truth, since I got my car in May of 2013 I have seen three on the road! I have gone down to Mission Beach the last two years in August for an event that Fiero's of San Diego put's on. They have a monthly meet in Clairemont Mesa but it's been hard for me to coordinate those. I guess we would have to start something in LA/OC/Inland Empire as there have been no responses from others.
mitchjl22

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2014 05:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mitchjl22Send a Private Message to mitchjl22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My dad and step mom had her 85gt in long beach for a couple years, but they just moved it here.

-Mitch
iluvsd619

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2014 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The LA club is FierosWest. Some of them are hibernating. :-)
WKDFIRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2015 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WKDFIROSend a Private Message to WKDFIROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some? Most of us hibernating. Or just hung over. 0

Check us out in Facebook if you haven't already.
PFF
System Bot
Notorio

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2015 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The link on the San Diego club was last updated April 2012 Does this mean it is kaputt?

In North County San Diego and South County Riverside I haven't seen a Fiero driving in at least three years. Before that I would see a couple per month but now it seems like they've all disappeared.
iluvsd619

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2015 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Notorio:

The link on the San Diego club was last updated April 2012 Does this mean it is kaputt?

In North County San Diego and South County Riverside I haven't seen a Fiero driving in at least three years. Before that I would see a couple per month but now it seems like they've all disappeared.

No. We are around. I just haven't updated the page. Send an email to fierosofsandiego@yahoo.com, so i can add your email. This is how we communicate. Im going to update the page soon.
Notorio

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2015 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you. PM sent.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock