Scion FR-S and Fiero GT Pics by shawnk
Started on: 07-09-2013 01:31 PM
Replies: 11 (674 views)
Last post by: exoticse on 07-11-2013 12:17 AM
shawnk

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2013 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnkSend a Private Message to shawnkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So I recently bought an FRS and decided to take pics of the two together. Dont mind the fieros paint and bumper lol. The FRS is taller and wider but the wheel base is very close.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fiero84Freak

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2013 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero84FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero84FreakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice!! I'm thinking about getting one in the Firestorm color and have yet to put my also red Fiero GT next to one for comparison. Surprising to see how similar they are indeed dimensionally, except the height of the FR-S being taller obviously.
css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2013 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool pics!

My boss bought a FRS recently; I drove my Fiero to work one day and parked next to him. We were laughing that I had the only car in the lot that made his look tall.
Rick 88

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2013 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice! I like it in white. What do you think of it so far? I have been looking for a nice Solstice GXP Coupe in white but have not found a manual. I have thought about one of these also, but have not had the opportunity to drive one yet.
KaijuSenso

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2013 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KaijuSensoSend a Private Message to KaijuSensoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Excellent color! I was aiming for White but fell for the Orange one "Hot Lava" they had in stock at the time. Now I'm thinking I should have held out for the white!

This isn't the best picture but it's of all 3 of my cars.

batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2013 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
right on!!
i got in the middle of some good company myself.

is it fun(ner) than your Fiero?? ............ maybe a little??
chorcob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2013 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chorcobSend a Private Message to chorcobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
------------------
Unconditional Surrender

[This message has been edited by chorcob (edited 07-09-2013).]

chorcob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2013 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chorcobSend a Private Message to chorcobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

chorcob

160 posts
Member since Jun 2013

Originally posted by shawnk:

So I recently bought an FRS and decided to take pics of the two together. Dont mind the fieros paint and bumper lol. The FRS is taller and wider but the wheel base is very close.

Nice frs
too bad the fiero isn't a notchback

------------------
Unconditional Surrender

Scottzilla79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2013 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scottzilla79Send a Private Message to Scottzilla79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Funny the FRS is taller but I'm pretty sure it would be less comfortable for me to sit in.
shawnk

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2013 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnkSend a Private Message to shawnkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
im loving it. the driving characteristics are very similar. i wanted the hot lava color but without ordering it good luck getting the color you want. this was one of two at a dealer near my work(the only manual). I went to the dealer by my house today for a color matched plate frame and they didnt even have an frs in stock or on its way to be delivered.

the frs has a good throttle response and likes to spin the tires if you gun it. even though its taller the center of gravity is 18 inches so it sticks to the road quiet well.im loving it so far
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (161)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2013 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congrads dude! when you gonna put those rims on the fiero.....
PFF
System Bot
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2013 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shawn have you seen the new widebody rocket bunny kit for the FR-S ??

Sweeeeet !

http://youtu.be/aexuiP-t8n0

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 07-11-2013).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock