looking for tyler shipman car show pictures by nellieship
Started on: 07-09-2013 12:57 PM
Replies: 19 (438 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 07-15-2013 09:52 AM
nellieship

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2013 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
a local photographer has offered to mat and frame a tyler car show picture for raffle. i just dont have any super cool ones. does anyone have any? can you email me full size pic? dshipman@loretel.net i have a really cool one of the first parade but it must have been from facebook or a shrunken size from email. help

------------------

Tylers Annual Car Show

Tylers Toy

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2013 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can dig thru too, but I didnt get many good parade ones, I was always driving in it doing the one arm out the window pic thing. A parade one would be good. We had some great photographers in our group theres got to be some better ones than mine.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 07-09-2013).]

TopNotch

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2013 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TopNotchClick Here to visit TopNotch's HomePageSend a Private Message to TopNotchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pictures sent.
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2013 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Even the Amish got in on the parade action...

Year 1....
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

I have more random shots stored on my sites.

Edit: I know they aren't car show pictures... But I still thought they were cool.

[This message has been edited by Synthesis (edited 07-09-2013).]

carbon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2013 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2013 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carbon:

email that to me nick please
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2013 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not related to your request, but I'd love to get these two framed....

carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2013 08:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nellieship:

email that to me nick please

Will find and email it to you tonight!
Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2013 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
E-mail sent with links to 2nd Annual Show. Could be 1 or 2 that are acceptable. Take your pick.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2013 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here are a couple that I took from being lifted up on the fork lift LOL! I sent the full resolution ones to you in email.

(The photo's below are really grainy from being reduced so much to post on here. The originals are 4 megs each and 3456 x 2304 pixels)

Without people in the street:

With people walking around:

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 07-11-2013).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2013 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Parade shots? I know I've seen good ones with Tylers Toy in front, maybe they werent taken by us?
PFF
System Bot
carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2013 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Here are a couple that I took from being lifted up on the fork lift LOL! I sent the full resolution ones to you in email.

I thought you were bat poo crazy being up there... shakin' like a leaf in the wind. Nice shots though.

Nellie - I totally brain fart blanked it last night, I will get that photo to you today as my wife doesn't work tonight and will home to slap me around...

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2013 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...i have a really cool one of the first parade but it must have been from facebook or a shrunken size from email. help

This picture from your blogspot I thought would be good. Not sure who took the original pic... is this the one you are talking about?

nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2013 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the photographer ended up going with the group photo after the parade from the very first show. kind of sentimental. she is doing some glass etching to put the date on, framing and matting. we'll have it as a raffle prize for the drawing at my house. i think the pic came from Synth.. i have looked at a lot of pics the last couple days so i could be wrong. anyhow... thanks all for the help on this. she said she would be willing to do this again next year so keep your eye out for a good photo op this year

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2013 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

the photographer ended up going with the group photo after the parade from the very first show. kind of sentimental. she is doing some glass etching to put the date on, framing and matting. we'll have it as a raffle prize for the drawing at my house. i think the pic came from Synth.. i have looked at a lot of pics the last couple days so i could be wrong. anyhow... thanks all for the help on this. she said she would be willing to do this again next year so keep your eye out for a good photo op this year

Sounds like a good one

Thats great if we do it again too!
carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2013 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Sounds like a good one

Thats great if we do it again too!

+1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2013 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dont know if I'd be a hassle but we could try and get a group pic before the cruise, even include the cars maybe.
nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2013 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Dont know if I'd be a hassle but we could try and get a group pic before the cruise, even include the cars maybe.

yes yes and more yes.... i need to get my butt in gear and figure out where the cruise is going yikes!
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2013 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This pic?

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2013 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

yes yes and more yes.... i need to get my butt in gear and figure out where the cruise is going yikes!

As long as its all blacktop itll be fine
Well, the last tidbit by your place may not be but we knew that.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock