Sighting in Missouri by PatrickTRoof
Started on: 07-07-2013 07:10 PM
Replies: 3 (131 views)
Last post by: PatrickTRoof on 07-09-2013 11:32 PM
PatrickTRoof

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2013 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I spotted a beautiful red GT fastback Sunday morning around 1-1:30 am, somewhere in western Missouri, right off of I-70, near the IHOP, Chipotle, etc. Was it you?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2013 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry I can't give better details on the location, but I was coming from Colorado, was road buzzed, and had no idea what town I was in...but I could still spot a beautiful Fiero somehow!
eph_kay

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2013 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for eph_kaySend a Private Message to eph_kayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sadly there are a lot IHOP's and chipotle's together on I-70 through missouri :P

But there is one in Independence Mo just off the highway with a Chipotle connected to an IHOP, and it is almost into Raytown where a local has a red 88 gt with aftermarket wheels. Very clean car. And if you were closer to Kansas we have another local that has a really clean 88 GT.

Chris
PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2013 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It was very clean, and had nice aftermarket wheels with low-profs. I wish I could remember what town I was in! I know it was one of those stupid exits that doesn't let you back on I-70, and caused great frustration for all of us in the car.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock