Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  2013 NW Fiero Fest - Richland WA, Aug 9-12th 2103 (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
2013 NW Fiero Fest - Richland WA, Aug 9-12th 2103 by helmet1978
Started on: 07-07-2013 04:31 PM
Replies: 51 (1197 views)
Last post by: helmet1978 on 10-20-2013 06:10 PM
helmet1978

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2013 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for helmet1978Click Here to visit helmet1978's HomePageSend a Private Message to helmet1978Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi everyone,

We have been sending out emails to past participants but wanted to be sure to get an invite to all the forum members for the 2013 NW Fiero Festival.

This is our 14th annual event, designed to bring together Fieros from Oregon, Idaho, Washington, Nevada and anyone else brave enough to drive to central Washington in August

If you are interested in joining us please visit the website at http://www.nwfierofest.com for all the details. We have an early registration discount available until July17th to save you $20 so please take advantage of that. This also greatly helps us with planning of the event!

Also, if you have joined us in the past please be aware that we have changed the classes, judging and awards based on participant feedback. All information on these changes are on the website as well.

If you have any specific questions or concerns please feel free to ask. We hope you can join us in August!

------------------
http://www.raceme.cc/helmet/

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
aaronkoch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2013 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aaronkochSend a Private Message to aaronkochEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You know I'm planning on going, just wanted to give you a heads up that the "Judging Info" link throws an apache error.

Thanks for your hard work, see you there!

------------------

Build thread for my 88 + 3800NA swap

helmet1978

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2013 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for helmet1978Click Here to visit helmet1978's HomePageSend a Private Message to helmet1978Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank for the heads up Aaron. Link is fixed now

Paul
92wastheyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2013 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 92wastheyearSend a Private Message to 92wastheyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am definitely thinking about this ..although it is 200+ miles from me
thedrue

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2013 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thedrueSend a Private Message to thedrueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My wife and I just registered! The red car will be there but the jury is still out on the chumpcar...

See everyone in a month!
Shill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2013 02:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ShillSend a Private Message to ShillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Was planning on showing up, unfortunately hit a pothole that sent me into the curb last week. $2800 in damages according to the shop. My fiero will not make it this year but I'll probably be riding passenger in sarahs
mitchjl22

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2013 02:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mitchjl22Send a Private Message to mitchjl22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Friendly bump and i will be registering this weekend after i get paid (my dad is registering too)

Cant wait!
helmet1978

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2013 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for helmet1978Click Here to visit helmet1978's HomePageSend a Private Message to helmet1978Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Time is quickly running out to get your $20 early registration discount and help us better plan the event!

Registrations need to be in by end of day TOMORROW!

If you are planning on joining in on the fun you might as well save $20!

http://www.nwfierofest.com

------------------

aaronkoch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2013 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aaronkochSend a Private Message to aaronkochEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Friendly bump, and I just registered! See you all there!

Register tonight to save $20...

------------------

aaronkoch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2013 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aaronkochSend a Private Message to aaronkochEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another head's up:
Make hotel reservations soon.. They don't have a whole lot of rooms left.

------------------

mitchjl22

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2013 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mitchjl22Send a Private Message to mitchjl22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Super excited.... can't wait.
PFF
System Bot
mitchjl22

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2013 03:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mitchjl22Send a Private Message to mitchjl22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump, and we're in the correct month now!!!
aaronkoch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2013 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aaronkochSend a Private Message to aaronkochEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm a little surprised at the lack of traffic on this thread, is anybody else gonna be there??

I guess I better put my car back together, just swapped out the 4-speed for a 5-speed.

------------------

helmet1978

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2013 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for helmet1978Click Here to visit helmet1978's HomePageSend a Private Message to helmet1978Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As of today I only have 26 cars registered.

Please encourage others in your areas to come!

------------------

newin55

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2013 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newin55Send a Private Message to newin55Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hope people aren't afraid of jerks hooning in Mustangs and crashing into Fieros. Couldn't happen two years in a row.

I plan on attending and hope to see many familiar faces and some new ones as well!
mitchjl22

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2013 01:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mitchjl22Send a Private Message to mitchjl22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe people forgot what Fiero Fest Was.... Here's a Refresher

thedrue

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2013 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thedrueSend a Private Message to thedrueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Preparations are under way at Donesky Racing Internaional. Katey and I look forward to seeing everyone and their cars! We will be there with the red turbo car and at this point it looks like my racecar will be there too!
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2013 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by thedrue:

Preparations are under way at Donesky Racing Internaional. Katey and I look forward to seeing everyone and their cars! We will be there with the red turbo car and at this point it looks like my racecar will be there too!

Cool I am looking forward to seeing the race car

------------------

Love The Excitement! //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/068738.html

aaronkoch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2013 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for aaronkochSend a Private Message to aaronkochEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got my car on the road again last night, so as long as it stays running this week (shakedown runs) the fiero will be there. I'm coming either way.

As a reminder, 4 DAYS LEFT!

------------------

neverendingproject

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2013 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for neverendingprojectSend a Private Message to neverendingprojectEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by newin55:

I hope people aren't afraid of jerks hooning in Mustangs and crashing into Fieros. Couldn't happen two years in a row.

I plan on attending and hope to see many familiar faces and some new ones as well!

What happened???

------------------
'84 2m4 Northstar 5 speed
'84 3800SCII sold
'86 GT-'92 3.4 TDC 5 speed(sold)

aaronkoch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2013 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aaronkochSend a Private Message to aaronkochEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some drunk guy there at a wedding party was hooning in his girlfriend's mustang and hit my car and Joe's car. Thankfully, a nice young couple saw it all happen, and when the cops showed up they gave a full report. Guy was uninsured (of course), but they did get him and prosecute. I'll show you my bumper crack this weekend if you make it.

------------------

PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post08-05-2013 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mitchjl22:

Maybe people forgot what Fiero Fest Was.... Here's a Refresher

[...]

Frickin' awesome!

Sadly, I do not have time to enter and show. I am trying my best to get down there on Saturday to spend a few hours, and perhaps will have NoMoreRicers with me. I do hope that I can make it to this wonderful event.

aaronkoch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2013 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aaronkochSend a Private Message to aaronkochEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those of you who want to caravan with us, we're meeting up at 2pm Friday at the Flying J, off exit 276 on I-90 at the top of the hill. Same place as last year.

Marty, you know you wanna go.... Tony, who's NoMoreRicers? Have I met him?

------------------

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-05-2013 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He has been here in Spokaloo for a few months now. Moved from Oregon. He has a gold 87GT, and is building a NA 3800. He is using your thread as a guide. . I met him last night, and he is a pretty cool guy. His car is not done, but he wants to go. We are thinking Saturday road trip. I told him NO touching on the way!
NoMoreRicers

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2013 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NoMoreRicersSend a Private Message to NoMoreRicersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

He has been here in Spokaloo for a few months now. Moved from Oregon. He has a gold 87GT, and is building a NA 3800. He is using your thread as a guide. . I met him last night, and he is a pretty cool guy. His car is not done, but he wants to go. We are thinking Saturday road trip. I told him NO touching on the way!

I'm bound to get frisky after being on the road for a couple hours.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-05-2013 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Severe chills!
aaronkoch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2013 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aaronkochSend a Private Message to aaronkochEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, if you want inspiration to finish your 3800 swap, pm me. I've got Wed. Thru Sunday off and need to put some miles on the car. No human fondling though, I'm a happily married man.

------------------

NoMoreRicers

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2013 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NoMoreRicersSend a Private Message to NoMoreRicersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by aaronkoch:

Well, if you want inspiration to finish your 3800 swap, pm me. I've got Wed. Thru Sunday off and need to put some miles on the car. No human fondling though, I'm a happily married man.

I'm already pretty motivated. I'm pretty busy this week but I do think I'm going to go down with Tony on Saturday. Hope to see you and your car there. I want to see that plastidip in person.
NoMoreRicers

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2013 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NoMoreRicersSend a Private Message to NoMoreRicersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

NoMoreRicers

2192 posts
Member since Mar 2009
I was going to ask to ride with you Tony but my wife just said I had to bring the mutt so it looks like I'll be following you in my car.
mitchjl22

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2013 02:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mitchjl22Send a Private Message to mitchjl22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Frickin' awesome!

Sadly, I do not have time to enter and show. I am trying my best to get down there on Saturday to spend a few hours, and perhaps will have NoMoreRicers with me. I do hope that I can make it to this wonderful event.

Thats disappointing. My dads 86 literally just now had the clutch go out.... ... i'll be making it there one way or another. Hope to see you there!
jwct7

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2013 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jwct7Send a Private Message to jwct7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have a great time you guys, I will be with you in spirit. Yeah baybe!!!!
PFF
System Bot
NoMoreRicers

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2013 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NoMoreRicersSend a Private Message to NoMoreRicersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
See everybody there in the morning! I believe the event is at Jefferson Park -George Washington Way and Symons. Is that correct?
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2013 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have fun everyone!

Nolan
NoMoreRicers

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2013 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NoMoreRicersSend a Private Message to NoMoreRicersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If anybody from the Spokane area is leaving in the morning, PM me and we can drive down there together.
NoMoreRicers

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2013 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NoMoreRicersSend a Private Message to NoMoreRicersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

[This message has been edited by NoMoreRicers (edited 08-10-2013).]

Dogcreek

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2013 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DogcreekSend a Private Message to DogcreekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice shot! Sorry we weren't able to make it this year... Hope everyone has a great time...

Jeff & Karla

------------------

Mine = 1986/2007 LS4 Fiero GXP
Brides= All stock 1988 Formula

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2013 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll share my face book page so I do not have to sit with PIP for an hour

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10200460233180592.1073741855.1599741270&type=3

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 08-10-2013).]

NoMoreRicers

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2013 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NoMoreRicersSend a Private Message to NoMoreRicersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85SEnochie:

I'll share my face book page so I do not have to sit with PIP for an hour

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200460252661079&set=a.10200460233180592.1073741855.1599741270&type=3&theater

Here
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2013 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NoMoreRicers:

Here

Thanks for that I was just trying to figure out how to do that A+ for you

------------------

NoMoreRicers

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2013 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NoMoreRicersSend a Private Message to NoMoreRicersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85SEnochie:

Thanks for that I was just trying to figure out how to do that A+ for you

I stole your picture of my dog and I.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave