Started on: 07-06-2013 08:51 PM
Replies: 5 (391 views)
Last post by: olejoedad on 07-08-2013 03:39 PM
LoW_KeY

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2013 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Joe and his son got together my new TB and induction tubing along with the charger on

I didn't think I'd notice the response, but I did as I was getting coffee... 2nd gear kicked the back end out from me way easier now to get the MAF tables set, still no code, but man can I smell the gas and black tips

again thank you for the hospitality and great work

------------------

3800 SC/IC Formula whines more than your girl...
08 Cobalt SS TC - ZZP tuned, K&N SRI, 6k HID's 13.31@107
07 HHR - Wifes (tried to have her get the SS)

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jb1

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2013 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jb1Send a Private Message to jb1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
props to Joe, I have spoken to Joe on phone a few times. Joe is a really great person.

------------------

87 GT
series 1 3800sc (7.597 @88.53 1.579 60ft)
(series II swap in progress)
85GT Northstar
86GT 3800 n/a

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2013 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just so you guys know, I paid lOwKeY to say that......

Thanks for the kind words, glad it worked out.

LoW_KeY

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2013 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As you said though induction tube coming off tb. Just need the clamp, then zzp I go. I inquired on them buying a charger too...

Joe's been my new fiero guy transmission... obd 2... this .

Just need my car trapping speeds like the one car you had there... never knew an m90 could do that but money is magic in the automotive world
FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2013 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Joe and Brian Welch are down right amazing. They helped me on several occasions, and am proud to consider them friends. They are simply brilliant, and their "2 Seater Garage" shop goes over and beyond the customer's request. Their will not return a car that doesn't meet/exceed their satisfaction. It the event a problem re-occurs, they do whatever it takes to correct it in a timely fashion ASAP. I recommend Joe to anyone that is in a pickle. Their neighbor Jack can transport Fiero's to him for a great price. That's the reason he's always booked with customers, and never makes false promises or sets unrealistic expectations. I can't say enough great things about them!

Greg

------------------

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2013 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Greg, sorry I missed you at the 30th.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock