My Little Pony Fiero design... what?! by Corvus
Started on: 06-28-2013 01:00 AM
Replies: 12 (726 views)
Last post by: kendallville on 10-08-2013 03:13 PM
Corvus

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2013 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CorvusSend a Private Message to CorvusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For anyone who (for some reason) would be interested, there is a my little pony mixed with the Fiero emblem for a shirt today (June 28) on Shirt Punch. Seems weird to me but it might be cool for some Fiero dad's kid.

[This message has been edited by Corvus (edited 06-28-2013).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Corvus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2013 03:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CorvusSend a Private Message to CorvusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And yeah... this is probably in the wrong section. Sorry about that.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2013 07:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fortunately for us Fiero fans, that's the bird from the TransAm.

Whew! That was a close one......
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2013 08:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dude! I'd love to see a Rainbow Dash themed Fiero Pegasus.

Wut?
Ravant

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2013 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RavantSend a Private Message to RavantEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rallaster:

Dude! I'd love to see a Rainbow Dash themed Fiero Pegasus.

Wut?

I know a few people who would. Though, couldn't pay me enough to do that to my Fiero.

On the other hand, my Fiero's already subject to being called "Sunny Muffins" by friends as a result of Robot Chicken.
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2013 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ravant:

I know a few people who would. Though, couldn't pay me enough to do that to my Fiero.

On the other hand, my Fiero's already subject to being called "Sunny Muffins" by friends as a result of Robot Chicken.

I'm not saying I'd actually do it to my Fiero, but I would definitely buy a t-shirt with the emblem on it.
Ravant

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2013 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RavantSend a Private Message to RavantEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, but you just know there is at least one Brony out there that, as soon as it's more widely known to them that the Fiero emblem is a Pegasus that we'all start seeing pony-themed Fieros crop up.

....God help us.
92wastheyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2013 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 92wastheyearSend a Private Message to 92wastheyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had to take (drop off) my 13 year old daughter at the Pony Movie last weekend...plus drive 20 miles to do so
calvinthedestroyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2013 06:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for calvinthedestroyerClick Here to visit calvinthedestroyer's HomePageSend a Private Message to calvinthedestroyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, Pony's are spreading everywhere! Pretty soon you'll see a Cyan Blue Fast back GT sporting a twin turbo 3.4L V6 and a Rainbow Dash cutie mark.

If anything, we should just accept it. It will be good PR for the Fiero, much better than "Yo those things catch on fire."
92wastheyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2013 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 92wastheyearSend a Private Message to 92wastheyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by calvinthedestroyer:

........much better than "Yo those things catch on fire."

Barely

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2013 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not mine but just to change the tone :

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

PFF
System Bot
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post10-08-2013 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by calvinthedestroyer:
Yeah, Pony's are spreading everywhere! Pretty soon you'll see a Cyan Blue Fast back GT sporting a twin turbo 3.4L V6 and a Rainbow Dash cutie mark.

If anything, we should just accept it. It will be good PR for the Fiero, much better than "Yo those things catch on fire."

More likely the opinion would change to "these things should catch on fire."
kendallville

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2013 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kendallvilleSend a Private Message to kendallvilleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

More likely the opinion would change to "these things should catch on fire."

Like i have'nt been told that already

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock