Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  30th attendees. Please, please, please take pics for those of us who cant be there! (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
30th attendees. Please, please, please take pics for those of us who cant be there! by solotwo
Started on: 06-26-2013 11:57 PM
Replies: 123 (7561 views)
Last post by: GTGeff on 10-11-2013 07:35 PM
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2013 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There are a lot of us who may have planned to attend, but things didnt work out. Like you had a car then an idiot in a new BMW hit it so you purchased another and it was supposed to be a good car, but it has issues so you cant be there. Or you had the plans and the $ saved and the nice place you worked for decided to terminate you. Or the car/project you were working on was coming along great, then a issue popped up, money, parts, wife etc. Or you had everything all set and at the last moment a part broke on the car.

So Please be ever so nice and take lots of pics for us poor fiero owners who could not make it. I would have loved to be there as it is only a 4 hour drive.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rbell2915

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2013 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rbell2915Send a Private Message to rbell2915Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't worry, my family will take LOTS of pictures so we'll have you covered. I'm sure there's others who will do the same and sorry that you can't make it, there's always the 35th
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2013 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you!
Did the 20th & 25th and was planing on 30th, but car got hit and was replaced in January and replacement car has issues.
rbell2915

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2013 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rbell2915Send a Private Message to rbell2915Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear about that, man I just got my Fiero in October and my license last week. This is my first event and I'm super excited for it!
CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2013 02:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rbell2915:

Sorry to hear about that, man I just got my Fiero in October and my license last week. This is my first event and I'm super excited for it!

Quite an event for your first one....you will be spoiled.

Between whiteandnerdy27 and I, we have enough memory cards for around 20,000 pics...and at 3 cameras...will that be enough pics for you? Wonder how many I can post before I get banned?
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2013 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CowsPatoot:

Quite an event for your first one....you will be spoiled.

Between whiteandnerdy27 and I, we have enough memory cards for around 20,000 pics...and at 3 cameras...will that be enough pics for you? Wonder how many I can post before I get banned?

LOL yes I think it is enough.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2013 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

solotwo

5374 posts
Member since Jun 2002

Originally posted by rbell2915:

It will blow you away. I just could not believe it myself and I am an old guy.
Rallaster

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2013 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will be there, but it will only be for the show on Saturday, but I plan on taking tons of pics while I'm there.
iluvsd619

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2013 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wish I was able to attend as well. Plane tickets are not cheap from California. So please take many pics. I hope to attend in five years. Have fun.
87 Pegasus

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2013 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87 PegasusSend a Private Message to 87 PegasusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The Northern Illinois Fiero Enthusiasts are very pleased to announce that on June 29, 2013 we will be broadcasting "LIVE" from the 30th Anniversary Show. We will be doing a special 1 hour broadcast through www.fierofocus.com. Stay tuned for more information as it becomes available.
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2013 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Inside cars so far..

interior of blue PPG car.
PFF
System Bot
css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2013 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Old Lar:

Inside cars so far..

Awesome! White cars are tough to photograph in bright sun. I'm glad those are inside!

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2013 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you!
marc-alan

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2013 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for marc-alanSend a Private Message to marc-alanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the picture, please keep them coming
rourke_87_T-Top

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2013 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rourke_87_T-TopSend a Private Message to rourke_87_T-TopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for sharing.
carbon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2013 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh, there will be more
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2013 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

fierogtlt1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2013 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I might be a little biased about this but Frank's car "Dragon" looks
AWESOME.
robiwon1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2013 05:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for robiwon1Send a Private Message to robiwon1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Never been to one of these events yet, but these cars look great! Just out of curiosity, how are cars picked to be displayed inside?
dajack761

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2013 06:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dajack761Send a Private Message to dajack761Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for posting the pictures! I so wish I could be there.
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2013 06:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by robiwon1:

Never been to one of these events yet, but these cars look great! Just out of curiosity, how are cars picked to be displayed inside?

you paid to have your car inside.
PFF
System Bot
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2013 06:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

waiting for car classification

DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2013 06:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by robiwon1:

At this show you could pay extra to park inside.....
DL10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2013 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

DL10

2350 posts
Member since Jun 2000
Here's a video of most of the cars leaving to go lap the speedway.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oZGgmx1HIBg
rice.1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2013 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rice.1Send a Private Message to rice.1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Evne though I'm from Indiana, I don't make it to Indy much. I'll be coming up tonight for a couple hours, may get there around 7 or so. Will there be parking spaces available, or has it gotten pretty full already? I see in some of the pictures non-fieros are in the lot as well. If the lot is full, where would be the best place to park within walking distance?

Thanks, and can't wait to meet some folks. My wife is coming along, so I'm dragging her in to the madness! She actually said she's excited to go!
Oneredfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2013 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OneredfieroClick Here to visit Oneredfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to OneredfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
DL10. Thank you for the video. I like videos just watching cars go by or walking around a car show. Can't imagine what it is like there. Everyone have fun.
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2013 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Camera port hole in the tail light assembly
DL10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2013 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
First to post a picture crossing the finish line at Indy

Ok it's a picture of a picture I had from the first time I lapped Indy
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2013 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
87 Pegasus you have a PM
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2013 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like quite a few cars there already. Wish I was there. Maybe I can make it to the 35'th. Hopefully my Indy is done by then. Keep the pictures/video's coming!

------------------

88 Coupe: 2.0L Turbo 4 Cylinder, W2A, T25 Turbo.
84 Indy #64: Restoration Project, Super Duty 4 swap

Rallaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2013 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For those of Facebook, I've created a 30th Anniversary page where you can dump all of your pictures to share with our non-PFF Fiero brethren.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/523856600996387/
PFF
System Bot
ShockWave

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2013 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShockWaveSend a Private Message to ShockWaveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im dumping pics from my phone, as I take them, to the regular "Fiero" group on FB. No computer, cant dump the Nikon until Im home.
Dburger

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-28-2013 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DburgerSend a Private Message to DburgerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ShockWave:

Im dumping pics from my phone, as I take them, to the regular "Fiero" group on FB. No computer, cant dump the Nikon until Im home.

Went here and found another page that has a ton of pics

https://www.facebook.com/an...26.1806217599&type=1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2013 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some Pics

Indy Track day!

Tylers Toy getting inspected for which class to be placed in, every car had this done.

smartaxel

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2013 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for smartaxelClick Here to visit smartaxel's HomePageSend a Private Message to smartaxelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd (somewhat) planned on going. Cars arent broken down, A/C was installed on the Formula, but too many other things were going on (life) to make it this time. Im there in spirit.. and I'll check ouf the NIFE live feed too.Thanks all for posting
Midn1ght Driv3r

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2013 02:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Midn1ght Driv3rSend a Private Message to Midn1ght Driv3rEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thursday Morning Caravan - Southland Oasis

Not sure how much was true, was told this one was the first pace car. Behind it was the GM 1.8T prototype apparently?

I've got a bunch of close ups of some cars, so if you PM me I might be able to send you some of your own car.

Only pictures I have of the parking lot. I could only stay through Friday night, so unfortunately this is all I have.

[This message has been edited by Midn1ght Driv3r (edited 06-29-2013).]

RockDork

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2013 03:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RockDorkSend a Private Message to RockDorkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
*sob sob* I wanna be there so bad!! After just dropping over 3 grand for my paint job, I just couldn't work it into the budget this year. Rest assured I will be at the 35th. Plenty of time to make plans and save money. Nothing can keep me away next time!!!! ( except a broken down Fiero I guess ) LOL
Ayrow

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2013 05:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AyrowClick Here to visit Ayrow's HomePageSend a Private Message to AyrowEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My pictorial adventure

Rallaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2013 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have about 200 pictures from the show today. I'm in the process of throwing them from my cameras to my computer and will be uploading them after that.
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2013 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock