Tonight @ 30th by FieroMontreal
Started on: 06-26-2013 07:01 PM
Replies: 27 (1499 views)
Last post by: Fierfly on 07-10-2013 11:33 PM
FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2013 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone planning anything tonight at the 30th? Diner or something else?

-Alex

PS - you can use this topic to discuss things going on at the moment or plan things!!

[This message has been edited by FieroMontreal (edited 06-26-2013).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2013 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just hang out in the parking lot for a while. I'm sure you will find someone doing something......
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2013 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Browsing the forum, after reading your post, I ran across this. Looks like that would be a GREAT way to spend the evening! -->Jealous
Old Lar

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2013 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Early arrivals

coupe with GT tail lights
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2013 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wonder who the guy from NY is? Have fun guys! Wish I could be there!
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2013 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dee you guys tomorrow night.
How are they assigning parking spots?

------------------
Raydar
88 Formula IMSA Fastback. 4.9, NVG T550

Praise the Lowered!

CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2013 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanx for the pics....can't wait to join you.

Originally posted by Raydar:
How are they assigning parking spots?

I was curious as to how the trailer parking was working?
FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2013 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lots of people are here now, it`s getting interesting. I`ll go in the parking lot with a need a friend sign over my head tomorrow morning lol

there are lots of nice cars, I really dig that red notchback fastback hybrid!!

Does anyone else have a really slow internet conection? I wanted to post more picture but It takes me more then 30min to upload a picture with the hotel`s internet conection.

[This message has been edited by FieroMontreal (edited 06-26-2013).]

solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2013 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nitroheadz28:

Same here! But I have issues with my new car. Some safety and some run-ability.
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2013 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Could some one take more pics of the red notchie with the GT rear? Looks like it has GT vents, deck lid etc. Oh and that black stretch that is very interesting.
I was at the 20th & 25th but just could not make it to the 30th. Car issues, enough said.
Thanks,

Steve W.
NE Grand Rapids, MI
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2013 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't know but I think that used to be RCR's car... maybe I'm just pulling a name out of my arse, though.
PFF
System Bot
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2013 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by skuzzbomer:

I don't know but I think that used to be RCR's car... maybe I'm just pulling a name out of my arse, though.

Yep, out of your arse...I'ts not mine. I'd start with the name FYRHZRD

Bob

[This message has been edited by RCR (edited 06-27-2013).]

Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2013 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

lug nuts....

Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post06-27-2013 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMontreal:

Anyone planning anything tonight at the 30th? Diner or something else?

-Alex

PS - you can use this topic to discuss things going on at the moment or plan things!!

If you have never been here before, go downtown and wander the canal. ( in my case, i'll plan on being in front of my TV or in the garage tonight.. as i went back home mid afternoon as I can't deal with this heat. But will be back tomorrow around lunchtime until i start to melt again )

[This message has been edited by Nurb432 (edited 06-27-2013).]

Rallaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2013 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nurb432:

If you have never been here before, go downtown and wander the canal. ( in my case, i'll plan on being in front of my TV or in the garage tonight.. as i went back home mid afternoon as I can't deal with this heat. But will be back tomorrow around lunchtime until i start to melt again )

I just tried sending you a PM. It said that you had turned off PMing.
David Hambleton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2013 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
solotwo: the black stretch is Ryan's Fiero2M8 from the 76 page construction thread: newest project started by bubbajoe
Hardpact

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2013 07:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fierofreak00 is the guy with the red what we like to call a "GS" and I'm also here with my new car

I also see Greg Morand is here he is also from New York

And can't forget Ac Dobson and he pops!!

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

rice.1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2013 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rice.1Send a Private Message to rice.1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't mean to high jack this thread, but maybe someone who is there will know.

I was at the swap meet last night, and someone had a heater core for sale. It was in front of a blue GT. I missed the owner and couldn't stick around. Anyone here know who the owner was?

Thanks. Very nice Fiero's out there. Everyone I met was great to be around, and glad I was able to make it, even if it was only for a couple hours. I was pretty stoked to see Tyler's Toy. Was that his father sitting at the table behind his car?
mr_corean

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2013 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mr_coreanSend a Private Message to mr_coreanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is there a build thread for that exposed longitudinal mount with the invos on the trailer?
Shonyman32

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2013 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shonyman32Send a Private Message to Shonyman32Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A lot of the tuner and muscle car guys hang up at Oreily and now buffalo wild wings. Used to be tru motorsports.
VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2013 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rice.1:

I was pretty stoked to see Tyler's Toy. Was that his father sitting at the table behind his car?

I was not at Indy this weekend, BUT I do know Jay, Tylers Dad was not there.

His Mother and Brother were the only ones in Indy this weekend with the Toy.

[This message has been edited by VikingRedBaron (edited 06-29-2013).]

PFF
System Bot
DL10

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2013 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by VikingRedBaron:

I was not at Indy this weekend, BUT I do know Jay, Tylers Dad was not there.

His Mother and Brother were the only ones in Indy this weekend with the Toy.

I think you are wrong. I'm pretty sure he was there. Where were you?......
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2013 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DL10:

Sorry to change the subject but exactly how much do I need to pay you to buy your car?
VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2013 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DL10:

This was quoted from Daneele`s Facebook:

"Well Carter and I are embarking on our first mother/son Fiero road trip to Indianapolis where Tyler's car will have a nice display telling of the amazing story. It is bittersweet... Tyler should be taking his brother on this trip. I did paint my toenails with Fiero Flame nail polish courtesy of John Panicci. So if i get pulled over for speeding I am going to explain that my toes have a mind of their own."

I guess it sounded to me like it was just the 2 of them.

I was home sick in bed for 2 days. Not enough funds to make the trip anyways.
cebix

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2013 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cebixSend a Private Message to cebixEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
More photos!
mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2013 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Viking,

Jay rode up separately on his chopper to meet Daneele and Carter. We missed you, look forward to seeing you next month in Frazee.

------------------
--Jeff aka mrfred8
- 88 Yellow GT
- 86 Silver SE (3800 in progress)
Fieros For Sale

[This message has been edited by mrfred8 (edited 06-30-2013).]

Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post06-30-2013 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For everyone that was to 'meet up', perhaps next time one can come up with a 'PFF tent', and some name tags. Perhaps a sign in sheet with some contact info.. Or a purple flag on your car antenna...

Just a thought.

And for those that don't want to be bothered with the social aspect of these things, don't go to the tent.
Fierfly

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2013 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierflySend a Private Message to FierflyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
did anyone else get any pics from the casual stuff going on Friday?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock