Last Fiero >3K miles. (pics) by Stainless1911
Started on: 06-23-2013 12:36 AM
Replies: 14 (903 views)
Last post by: Stainless1911 on 06-30-2013 10:36 PM
Stainless1911

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2013 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stainless1911Send a Private Message to Stainless1911Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Clarkston Michigan. I went to this dealership to pick up the used wheel weights for reloading when I spotted this Fiero, in really, really good shape. I had to look. The salesman saw that I had no interest in the vette, classic stang, or lincoln, when I walked past them straight for the little Fiero. He then told me that it was the last one off the line. Owned by Bob Sellers (?) he bought the car from Pontiac when it was new. The odo has less than 3 on it. THe car still shines underneath, I would loved to got the thing on a hoist. Anyhow, pics are better, so her you go.

Oh, BTW, she's not for sale. :-( Too bad, would have made a nice 3800sc.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rbell2915

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2013 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rbell2915Send a Private Message to rbell2915Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Definitely beautiful. I think it should be kept there as a little piece of history.
CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2013 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice car...but I would argue about it being the last one.

This is the last one....parked next to the first one at the 25th....

[This message has been edited by CowsPatoot (edited 06-23-2013).]

mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2013 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
CowsPatoot beat me to it......the last Fiero was the one pictured next to the red notchie (the first one). It is bright red with gray interior and black wheels and is/was owned by a former Fiero plant worker who won it in a raffle at the factory. I can't remember his name, but I think his last name is Kelley?

Now.....the one in the OP's post is gorgeous. I love the tan leather interior & gold wheels on '88 GT's.
css9450

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2013 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfiero:

CowsPatoot beat me to it......the last Fiero was the one pictured next to the red notchie (the first one). It is bright red with gray interior and black wheels and is/was owned by a former Fiero plant worker who won it in a raffle at the factory. I can't remember his name, but I think his last name is Kelley?

Mike Kelley.

Yes, the history of the last Fiero is well known. Many here could tell us without having to look it up, that the vin ends in 26402. The one in the original post is not that car.

Maybe go back and politely mention it to the dealer? I know you mentioned its not for sale, but you never know, someone might see it and offer crazy money, just becuase they think its really the last one.

hyperv6

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2013 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The last two cars are easy to spot as if I recall they were signed by the employees too.
Gall757

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2013 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did you get a VIN for the Bob Sellers car? (He's a former Pontiac dealer in Farmington Hills, MI.)
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2013 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The "last Fiero" has been on the market a few times for about $50K, if I remember. The owner was a Fiero employee who won the last Fiero lottery give away by Pontiac. Needless to say it did not sell the last I knew.
RAREW66

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2013 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RAREW66Click Here to visit RAREW66's HomePageSend a Private Message to RAREW66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did you get the VIN #? It could have possibly the last Fiero the dealership received from the Fiero Plant. It is definitely not the last Fiero made. The last day of production were all WA-8774 bright red cars.

Very nice car though. The color combination is beautiful.

Fred
bw03

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2013 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bw03Send a Private Message to bw03Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This one has > 300 miles and is for sale. $40k is a bit much though.

http://www.autotrader.com/c...?listingId=242908398
ShockWave

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2013 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShockWaveSend a Private Message to ShockWaveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^That one's been for sale, at the same ridiculous price, for several years now.
PFF
System Bot
Stainless1911

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2013 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Stainless1911Send a Private Message to Stainless1911Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Never got the vin.

THanks everyone for clearing this up.

Regardless of the dealers false claims, this is a really beautiful car.
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2013 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gall757:

Did you get a VIN for the Bob Sellers car? (He's a former Pontiac dealer in Farmington Hills, MI.)

I was going to mention that Bob Sellers was a Pontiac/GMC dealer in Farmington Hills. Bob sold it and now it is Sellers.
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2013 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

solotwo

5374 posts
Member since Jun 2002
Clarkston, Clarkston... lets see isnt that a Randy Hosler dealership. I think I spelled it correctly. I have dealer traded with them many times. They have this on the showroom floor or in the service area? Interesting.
Stainless1911

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2013 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Stainless1911Send a Private Message to Stainless1911Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hosler Sold it to Sellers and one of the other local names, I forgot. It's now a used car place.

[This message has been edited by Stainless1911 (edited 06-30-2013).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock