Pictures of the 30th Anniversary Badge Plaques by GTGeff
Started on: 06-10-2013 10:33 PM
Replies: 28 (1173 views)
Last post by: Cokeologist on 10-12-2013 09:43 PM
GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2013 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

30th Attendes,

Here are some pictures of Badge Plaques available in Indianapolis. The photographer and the camera leave a lot to be desired but I tried to capture as much of the bright chrome with the embossed (raised) Pegasus without picking up foreground colors.

And so I bring you.......

True representation of black background including the board it is attached to.

A little light on the black but....

And for those special few:

Remember these are sized and designed to fit into the plastic bezel on nose badge of latter model Fieros and are of OEM materials, manufacturing processes, and quality.
Quantities are limited.

Looking forward to see all you guys in Indianapolis.

Jeff
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
kendallville

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2013 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kendallvilleSend a Private Message to kendallvilleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ayrow

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2013 02:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AyrowClick Here to visit Ayrow's HomePageSend a Private Message to AyrowEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very cool.

Looking forward to this event
R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2013 04:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those really look nice. Good job!
Carcenomy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2013 07:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CarcenomyClick Here to visit Carcenomy's HomePageSend a Private Message to CarcenomyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gutted I won't be able to make it
goatvenom

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2013 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for goatvenomSend a Private Message to goatvenomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Unfortunately i wont be able to attend but i would really love a front nose badge for my 87, can i purchase one with out attending and if s whats the price shipped to 48111? i really would like one depending on price though.

Ryan
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2013 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
whoah!... wow...

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2013 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice! The red line really sets it off

Jfrost

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2013 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those look incredible, nice work!

------------------
Project L67 Fiero

crashyoung

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2013 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crashyoungSend a Private Message to crashyoungEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much for 2?
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2013 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like one as well!
PFF
System Bot
gldkarma

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2013 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gldkarmaSend a Private Message to gldkarmaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That's GORGEOUS!! I also would be interested in a couple if we can buy them direct to help contribute to the success of the 30th event even though we can't make it this time.

JC

FieroGT42

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2013 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT42Send a Private Message to FieroGT42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not sure whether I can make it, but I'd really like to have one of these as well.
dajack761

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2013 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dajack761Send a Private Message to dajack761Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I won't be able to make it, but I would like one also!
Cokeologist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2013 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CokeologistSend a Private Message to CokeologistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Same here - can't make the event but would love to have one of these badges!!
GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2013 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To the comments about wanting 30th Badges above and the PMs I have been getting. The Badges are not mine to sell. I merely was responsible for design input and manufacturing of them. They belong to the 30th Committee and were produced in limited quantities. I am sure they have to meet their commitments to those attending the 30th show first.

I will discuss with the powers in charge if they’re willing to sell any extras and at what price. If parts are available, I will volunteer to handle any such mail orders. I will advise as I know more.

Jeff
goatvenom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2013 07:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for goatvenomSend a Private Message to goatvenomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well the 30th has came and is gone, do you know or could you look to see if there are any of these left to purchase and if there are any left could you provide a price ?

Ryan
kendallville

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2013 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kendallvilleSend a Private Message to kendallvilleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by goatvenom:

well the 30th has came and is gone, do you know or could you look to see if there are any of these left to purchase and if there are any left could you provide a price ?

Ryan

I did not make it to the show, I did however pay to register. Is there any chance that some one could mail me the badge , keychain, and name tag
that were included in the price , I am willing to pay postage.
Thanks
jimlong67

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2013 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jimlong67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like one.
Jim

------------------
When I read about the evils of drinking.
I gave up reading.
2004 White Sebring Convertible
1986 Black Fiero GT
Kathryn's Welded Metal Artist

gldkarma

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2013 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gldkarmaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Me two!! I imagine they sold out in about 30 min.! They are really nice!

And thanks everyone for the pics and vids for those of us that couldn't make it!

JC

Cokeologist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2013 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CokeologistSend a Private Message to CokeologistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GTGeff:

To the comments about wanting 30th Badges above and the PMs I have been getting. The Badges are not mine to sell. I merely was responsible for design input and manufacturing of them. They belong to the 30th Committee and were produced in limited quantities. I am sure they have to meet their commitments to those attending the 30th show first.

I will discuss with the powers in charge if they’re willing to sell any extras and at what price. If parts are available, I will volunteer to handle any such mail orders. I will advise as I know more.

Jeff

Anything on this?

PFF
System Bot
carbon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2013 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cokeologist:

Anything on this?

I will inquire...
TopNotch

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2013 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TopNotchClick Here to visit TopNotch's HomePageSend a Private Message to TopNotchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I put mine on my car. The old one was coming off anyway, and peeled right off, so why not...

carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2013 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TopNotch:

I put mine on my car. The old one was coming off anyway, and peeled right off, so why not...

I gotta find a backing... WTH doesn't the Fiero Store sell just the back plate.
Cokeologist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2013 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CokeologistSend a Private Message to CokeologistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anything on this???

Originally posted by carbon:

I will inquire...

carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2013 08:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cokeologist:

Anything on this???

PM RAREW66 as he was the recipient of the left over stock of show materials... I don't know that there was a large overage.
kendallville

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2013 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kendallvilleSend a Private Message to kendallvilleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I paid but didnt make the show, i was told i would still receive the badge, key chain ,ect
Any chance that will still happen?
carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2013 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kendallville:

I paid but didnt make the show, i was told i would still receive the badge, key chain ,ect
Any chance that will still happen?

PM RAREW66.
Cokeologist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2013 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CokeologistSend a Private Message to CokeologistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carbon:

PM RAREW66 as he was the recipient of the left over stock of show materials... I don't know that there was a large overage.

Thanks; I sent a PM to RAREW66 on 23Sept13, and received no reply so I sent again on 01Oct13; and as of today still no reply whatsoever.

[This message has been edited by Cokeologist (edited 10-12-2013).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock