Anybody know fieroflyer by The_potatoking
Started on: 05-30-2013 12:07 AM
Replies: 14 (901 views)
Last post by: fierocarparts on 07-28-2014 12:41 PM
The_potatoking

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2013 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The_potatokingSend a Private Message to The_potatokingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sent him money to do my 3800sc harness. I payed him to do the harness on may 7th. And we had great contact. Until about. A week or so ago. When he was supposed to ship the harness, I haven't heard from him since. I'm wondering if any of you know him and if I should be worried about my money. I know how busy life can get so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.
After reading a lot more about him he seems pretty upstanding. Now I'm hoping nothing bad happened.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2013 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I posted a response for you in your original thread.
wftb

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2013 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
so you have waited about a month now? people that custom mfr products never start making product until they have received payment .when you are buying hard product , there is no instant gratification .
PBJ

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2013 07:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PBJSend a Private Message to PBJEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I doubt you have anything to worry about. I would not hesitate sending him any money if I needed him.

Pete

------------------

88 3800 turbo...10 sec Quarter Mile Member.

The_potatoking

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2013 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The_potatokingSend a Private Message to The_potatokingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok. Thanks guys. He just sent me a message. Said he shipped it
The_potatoking

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2013 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The_potatokingSend a Private Message to The_potatokingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The concern is that I sent him 400$ exactly 1 month ago to this date and his failure to return messages are the problem. He finally contacted me afte that last post. Because I "stalked" him on a post where he was selling another harness to a guy and he gave me a 2 word reply "its shipped"I am a small vendor. I build bolt in roll cages so I know how it can be. But i still try to update my customers. I am not an unreasonable man. But it has been a month. He was very talkative and answered all my questions. Until I sent him the money. Now it's been a month. And I still have no harness
jb1

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2013 02:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jb1Send a Private Message to jb1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Seems to be pretty bad customer service..... If it has been a month I would be wanting tracking number or refund personally.. I am sure he is busy but customer service extends past the point of collecting ones money,,,
A local kid here said it took him 2 months to get his mounts but he did receive them ....so it may take longer but I would expect to be given a reasonable time frame..
------------------

87 GT
series 1 3800sc (7.597 @88.53 1.579 60ft)
(series II swap in progress)
85GT Northstar
86GT 3800 n/a

[This message has been edited by jb1 (edited 06-09-2013).]

iluvsd619

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2013 03:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I bought two harnesses from him. No issues.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/F...4/HTML/064839-3.html
jb1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2013 03:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jb1Send a Private Message to jb1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have heard a lot of good about him and he has always seemed to be a good member of the forum, hope The_potatoking gets his issue resolved..

------------------

87 GT
85GT Northstar
86GT 3800 n/a

The_potatoking

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2013 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The_potatokingSend a Private Message to The_potatokingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still hoping here.a few weeks ago he responded "it's shipped" and it's been a month now with no response to my private messages. (The its shipped response was when I posted in a thread where he was selling another guy a harness). So how long do i wait? I've asked him 3 times what address he shipped to. Or something to see if it is a shipping mix up. No response. just trying to make sure my harness isn't sitting on somebody else's porch!!! I mean how long do I wait!!!
mptighe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2013 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Open a Paypal claim if you can still that should get his attention. I hate to say it but this has happened before.
PFF
System Bot
NoMoreRicers

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2013 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NoMoreRicersSend a Private Message to NoMoreRicersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIEROFLYER:

I am not going to be taking any more orders for a bit, I have been over doing it and pissed off my back and shoulder again so for a few days I will be just getting caught up. Plus I foolishly sent two packages to the wrong people which I still can't believe I did and need to correct that ASAP. I am taking it as a sign that I am over doing it to the point I need to slow down a bit.
From this point on I am getting my Girlfriend to take care of the shipping portion of the business so I do not mess up any more on that.
My sincerest apologies to the two, this is unacceptable and I need to make sure it does not happen again. Dan

I'm going to guess that you are one of the two.
jb1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2013 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jb1Send a Private Message to jb1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NoMoreRicers:

I'm going to guess that you are one of the two.

Communication, communication and more communication..

------------------

87 GT
85GT Northstar
86GT 3800 n/a

The_potatoking

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2013 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The_potatokingSend a Private Message to The_potatokingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes that is what I was looking for. Communication.
fierocarparts

Feedback score:    (66)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2014 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did you get this resolved? I seem to have the same problem.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock