Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Any Interest in a 13" brake kit for the 84-87 using 88 calipers front/rear? (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Any Interest in a 13" brake kit for the 84-87 using 88 calipers front/rear? by fieroguru
Started on: 05-21-2013 08:03 PM
Replies: 46 (2416 views)
Last post by: fieroguru on 03-11-2014 04:15 PM
zmcdonal

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2013 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zmcdonalSend a Private Message to zmcdonalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would also be interested in your parking brake solution. I have BMW guru's 12" brackets but I've been waiting to install the rears until someone came up with a good parking brake solution/write up. Also I'm very glad that you found bolts that fit the 84-87 rear knuckles, I was not looking forward to tapping new threads in them.

------------------

IP: Logged
topcat

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2013 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is this something that is still in work?

fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2013 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by topcat:

Is this something that is still in work?

It is currently on hold.
When I take on a project for a paying customer, I don't delay that project by doing R&D on my other more personal projects (like further developing this brake upgrade).
For the last few months all my free time has been focused on redoing a SBC/F23 swap for another member. I probably won't get back to this project until after Christmas.
topcat

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2013 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroguru:

It is currently on hold.
When I take on a project for a paying customer, I don't delay that project by doing R&D on my other more personal projects (like further developing this brake upgrade).
For the last few months all my free time has been focused on redoing a SBC/F23 swap for another member. I probably won't get back to this project until after Christmas.

Entirely understandable. I am still extremely interested in this kit. I will pop in from time to time to check status. I am not on the forum as much, so if this get started, again and you hear nothing from me, send me a PM.

1fast2m4

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2013 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1fast2m4Send a Private Message to 1fast2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm interested as well, but not in any hurry, If you get something together and I still have a Fiero, i'll most likely give it a shot.
whitestar

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2014 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whitestarSend a Private Message to whitestarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any updates?
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2014 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Holding pattern.

The SBC/F23 swap is nearing completion but it will likely be 2-3 months before I get back to this project.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock