Started on: 05-09-2013 01:58 PM
Replies: 15 (4148 views)
Last post by: 85SEnochie on 10-30-2013 11:40 AM
exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2013 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow !!

Don't know anything about the company, but just ran across this while surfing and decided to share.

This company apparently specializes in transforming 1 piece wheels into 2 and 3 piece wheels.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Indywidual-wheel-Dzidziusbmw-Zbif/435223189880338

http://forums.vwvortex.com/...-wheels-to-2-3-piece

http://www.raceism.pl/VW_POLO_WOJTSEN.html

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 05-09-2013).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2013 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got it. For some reason you didn't want to post any more details??? Any pricing?

------------------
My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 05-09-2013).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2013 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierosound:

Got it. For some reason you didn't want to post any more details???

lol no i just accidently submitted the pic before i was finished.

zmcdonal

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2013 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zmcdonalSend a Private Message to zmcdonalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those are sweet. I really like the lace ones, I have an extra set of lace wheels in my garage that would be perfect for that because the edge is all curbed. Any kind of price info anywhere?
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2013 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by zmcdonal:

Those are sweet. I really like the lace ones, I have an extra set of lace wheels in my garage that would be perfect for that because the edge is all curbed. Any kind of price info anywhere?

On the vw thread:

" Wheels and parts of the service will cost about 1300-1600$
Depending on the choice of the parameters customer...

new models are in progress
more info coming soon on our fun-page "

jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2013 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
curious... are these Fiero rims, or off a RWD pontiac?
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2013 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jaskispyder:

curious... are these Fiero rims, or off a RWD pontiac?

No sure, but on the facebook page it says fiero wheels. Maybe someone else with more fiero knowledge can chime in ?
Lonster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2013 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LonsterSend a Private Message to LonsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Translated... (Google translate) http://www.raceism.pl/VW_POLO_WOJTSEN.html

Season can be considered open, more and more projects shows his face for the season 2013. Today we have for you exceptionally fresh edition VW Polo Wojtek, who put them through the winter "scarification" and steroid treatment. The previous version of the project could see, inter alia, Raceism Event in 2012, the car was a silver in the 17 'inch BBS RS with maroon rotors, as you can see has changed a lot.

Wojtek was looking for a small, economical car because his Audi convertible with a 2.3 five-cylinder engine, consuming too much gasoline! The choice fell on an ugly polo 1.4 diesel engine, the combustion of 4.5 liters in the city. Who would have thought that the project will be complementary swap is 2.3 petrol. Select Base did not last long, it was to be an ordinary vehicle without fireworks. Visible savings to change the car resulted in the first change, which then lets face it ... Wojtek exceeded wildest plans.

The car had several incarnations, two years ago was a typical OEM + with air suspension, wheels RH zw2 and skin in the middle. Last year was a silver 9n on wheels BBS RS 17 "for pneumatic engine 2.3 V5 AQN, JDM rear bumper and measure around the skin. After the event vag event in 2012 was the plan changes the car, at the instigation of the bride, the car was with Wojtek. First, the modification was to change the whole front of the generation of a higher or 9N3. They hit a complete part of Polo GTI or mask, front fascia, lights, grill, fenders with hooks, bumper, makeweight blue motion. Changing the front was not complex, and all przypasowało the first time. It was necessary to consider whether auto paint or veneer of the film. There were a few concepts, happily chose the new paint. Color choice was not easy, but I always liked the black car guys searching for an interesting shade of black. Through trial and error obtained the appropriate proportions of copper and gold pearls to the pitch-black base. Auto has changed radically his face, but it's time for new tires. BBS RS-hearted found a new owner, and Wojtek began to look for something more aggressive to the new body lines. Small wheel arches polo very limited room for maneuver, it was hard to find something interesting. As then, with the help came "baby", who gave an interesting idea and "zbif", which took up a draft customowego wheels. The idea was to have taken three partial-piece rims. Giver of the rotors was set 14 "wheels with Pontiac Fiero with appropriate spacing and 5x100 ET. Drums and screws speedline, and new lipping 2 "and 2.5" with Schmidt Modern Line. The end result surpassed expectations, fresh somewhat controversial model was shot in the 10-KE. How hard to fit 9 "and 9.5" for small cars will probably not need to say it, but with the help of spacers and camber future shimsy. In the meantime, a few details have been covered with carbon fiber, came emblems and lots of trinkets that complement the whole. The suspension was from a to z reclaimed dorobione new shafts to size, said oil, filters and the corresponding bearing.

Engine - a 1.4 TDI is 2.3 V5 AQN (SLS) Exhaust - Straight exhaust system with kwasówki, two silencers RM Motors Suspension - Airride Algrundo aluminum frame on the thread TA hose compression fittings, 2 Viair 450c compressors dual, two bottles of 10l , AVS control each wheel individually wired, wireless control, valve 4x1 "asco and 16x1 / 8" asco, building Airride in the trunk. Body - front 9N3 GTI, makeweight blue motion, the rear bumper of the Japanese version, 9N3 GTI headlights, tail lights 9N3. Wheels - Custom 3ltg. based on pontiac fiero. 16 ". 9J ET30 Front and rear 9.5 J ET24 Tires - Continental Sport Contact 195/40 Center - The center trimmed with natural leather, headliner and pillars trimmed with Alcantara natural elements of the dashboard and steering wheel covered with carbon fiber steering wheel golf mk5 gti.

Any sensible person will tell you what the car can still be done ... in my head is the plan for 2014 as far as the family situation will stop the car. Auto again, maybe a little change, this time in the race bandit, but what comes out of it ... we'll see. This year there is only cosmetic and visit as many rallies in Poland and Europe.

Thanks: First of all thank you to his fiancee, who is not consumed with the car initially, but eventually met Polish climate rallies and now bravely supports me. Thanks to all the people who helped and contributed to the creation of this car could take all of the way, so thank them all in person by the way Greetings to all friends and strangers from the forum, because it is thanks to the emergence of new ideas, thanks to the Polish scene evolving. See you at the rallies.

Text: Splesher \ Wojtsen | Raceism
Photos: Splesher | Raceism
no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2013 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, but what are 1 piece, 2 piece, & 3 piece wheels?
Silentassassin185

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2013 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silentassassin185Send a Private Message to Silentassassin185Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by no2pencil:

Sorry, but what are 1 piece, 2 piece, & 3 piece wheels?

Dburger

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-09-2013 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DburgerSend a Private Message to DburgerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We frequent VWvortex...I'd like to try "stancing" a Fiero. These wheels would be perfect.
PFF
System Bot
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2013 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

On the vw thread:

" Wheels and parts of the service will cost about 1300-1600$
Depending on the choice of the parameters customer...

new models are in progress
more info coming soon on our fun-page "

Nice wheels but I just purchased a set of 17" Sport edition wheels for $105 each and they are beautiful. No way would I spend $1600 for four wheels. Heck you could get high end wheels like Momos for that.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Powerlog manifold, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

SCCA FIERO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2013 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is really starting to appeal to me. I'm wondering if there is a shop local to me that might be able to cut the wheels for me. I'm assuming there are barrels that can make the 15" GT wheels into 17".

Would just any machine shop have the machines needed to cut the rim off the wheels?

This could be a nice option for my IMSA.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2013 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SCCA FIERO:

This is really starting to appeal to me. I'm wondering if there is a shop local to me that might be able to cut the wheels for me. I'm assuming there are barrels that can make the 15" GT wheels into 17".

Would just any machine shop have the machines needed to cut the rim off the wheels?

This could be a nice option for my IMSA.

You can also look at ESM if you like the stock look of the lace wheels. They have 15 to 19" wheels at 17x8.5 and 17x10.
http://esmwheels.com/access/17-c-21_34_63.html

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 10-28-2013).]

Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2013 06:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Consider motor swap and wide body to determine axle lengths which will determine the offsets.
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2013 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Had to try them out on the dream Fiero

------------------

Love The Excitement! //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/068738.html

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock