Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  ARE THERE ANY FIEROS IN GRAND RAPIDS MICHIGAN?? WHERE ARE YOU??? (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
ARE THERE ANY FIEROS IN GRAND RAPIDS MICHIGAN?? WHERE ARE YOU??? by solotwo
Started on: 04-08-2013 11:11 PM
Replies: 63 (902 views)
Last post by: solotwo on 02-07-2014 08:53 PM
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2013 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did everyone sell their cars or what? I dont see any on the streets and highways of GR. I dont see anyone on the forum. Did you sell your cars?

Steve W.
NE Grand Rapids, Michigan
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Gall757

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2013 08:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Probably still in storage......May 1 is the usual date for summer only cars around here.......Hate that salt.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2013 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What I was getting at is, some of the owners frequent this forum, but lately they have disappeared. A handful of the old West Michigan Fiero Club owners are on the forum. Boy the Kazoo people make us look bad with all the Fieros here in GR and no one is responding.

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 04-09-2013).]

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2013 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

solotwo

5374 posts
Member since Jun 2002

Originally posted by Gall757:

Probably still in storage......May 1 is the usual date for summer only cars around here.......Hate that salt.

Well I have seen some Mustangs out and a few camaros.

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2013 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

solotwo

5374 posts
Member since Jun 2002
I was hoping some would respond. I would like to see the GR metro people get together with the Kazoo metro people. That would be cool.
ARKaiser

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2013 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ARKaiserSend a Private Message to ARKaiserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't forget us Lansing area people. You are always welcome to join us (Capitol City Fiero Club) and we are more then willing to join you. For several years we got a group up that went to the Burn Show.

I for one am always looking for a reason to do things on this side of the state rather then having to travel to down river Detroit.
Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2013 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by solotwo:

I was hoping some would respond. I would like to see the GR metro people get together with the Kazoo metro people. That would be cool.

So you're saying the west side of Michigan, like you did in the other thread?
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2013 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What I am saying is were are the Grand Rapids Michigan Fieros. THAT'S all I am saying. Please dont make an issue out of this all I am trying to do is get all Grand Rapids Fiero owners to make a comment and may be get together or something. Thats all folks nothing more or less. OK?

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 04-09-2013).]

batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2013 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well I have seen some Mustangs out and a few camaros.

agreed!!
i saw a sweet red Dodge Viper last week and a '68 R/T Charger that tried to get away from me on Sunday.
i say, "tried" cuz i was all over him like stink on stink!! just so you know Us "Kazoo" guys all live within like 5 miles of each other if that sooooo.....you city is just tooo big, Solo! HA!
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2013 08:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bat - you should have spanked the R/T. That must be one slooooow 3800.....
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2013 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

bat - you should have spanked the R/T. That must be one slooooow 3800.....

well the on comming traffic hindered the fly by but the R/T seemed to lose its umph with a billow of smoke and the driver pulled over and i just kept going. i had him and i think he knew it
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2013 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you saying you witnessed a MOPAR become a NOPAR?

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2013 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello Grand Rapids, Hello??????
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2013 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Are you saying you witnessed a MOPAR become a NOPAR?

my take on it is he just busted it out of storage or that it may have been his winter project and it still had a few bugs to work out....i hope to see him real soon for a rematch

plus to be fair he did have about 250 lbs of meat in the passenger seat holding him back also HA!!

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 04-10-2013).]

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2013 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Calling Grand Rapids Fiero owners. Hello are you out there? Hello..... Hello....

Boy I am disappointed no response. There are a lot of Fieros in town, but I guess no one is on the forum.
LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2013 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
20 miles from grand rapids plan on breaking mine out need to figure this throttle cable on N* though

------------------
3800 SC/IC Formula whines more than your girl... 12.9@110... 13.0@113 wtf?
08 Cobalt SS TC - ZZP tuned, K&N SRI, 6k HID's 13.31@107
07 HHR - Wifes (tried to have her get the SS)

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2013 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LoW_KeY:

20 miles from grand rapids plan on breaking mine out need to figure this throttle cable on N* though

Hastings, kinda half way between Battle Creek and GR. Not far from Kazoo and I think not far from Lansing correct? May be a place for all three areas to get together?

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 04-10-2013).]

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2013 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any 3800SC's in the GR area? What kind of gas mileage are you getting? Mine SUCKS! PO eluded to 24-28. Not even close and I have the 2.90 ratio.
Where are all the small block Fieros that used to be in the area?

I had a young gentleman stop by the other day and look at my car and tell me that he was working on a 3800SC conversion for his 88 Formula. Cool! He lives in Lowell were I work.

Steve W
NE Grand Rapids, MI
88 Coupe 1st Fiero now at Wellers Auto Parts
87 GT 3800SC
LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2013 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Any 3800SC's in the GR area? What kind of gas mileage are you getting? Mine SUCKS! PO eluded to 24-28. Not even close and I have the 2.90 ratio.
Where are all the small block Fieros that used to be in the area?

I had a young gentleman stop by the other day and look at my car and tell me that he was working on a 3800SC conversion for his 88 Formula. Cool! He lives in Lowell were I work.

Steve W
NE Grand Rapids, MI
88 Coupe 1st Fiero now at Wellers Auto Parts
87 GT 3800SC

I netted a best 33.6 when going to indiana to see Ryan
MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2013 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have the 3:29 gear set on my 3800 SC III with the 4T65E-HD and I was able to get almost 28 mpg on one leg of my 3000 mile trip to Florida and back last month.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2013 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LoW_KeY:

I netted a best 33.6 when going to indiana to see Ryan

Do you have automatic or manual transmission?

PFF
System Bot
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2013 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MadMark:

I have the 3:29 gear set on my 3800 SC III with the 4T65E-HD and I was able to get almost 28 mpg on one leg of my 3000 mile trip to Florida and back last month.

I guess I better check it more closely. Then if it is bad look at areas that need to be addressed. I know the 88 brakes need the sliders adjusted & may be the front 87 brakes need to be addressed. Increase the tire air pressure. May be install new plugs. I know I need to address the plug wires.

Anyone have any ideas on areas to look at with the 3800 SC?

MadMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2013 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't get the wrong idea. Most of the time on the highway I get around 25 mpg. Around town it drops precipitously sometimes even below 20 mpg. Especially when I get on the loud pedal.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2013 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MadMark:

Don't get the wrong idea. Most of the time on the highway I get around 25 mpg. Around town it drops precipitously sometimes even below 20 mpg. Especially when I get on the loud pedal.

What do weight of oil do you use?

MadMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2013 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I use 5W30 Mobile 1.
Jackdaniels

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-12-2013 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JackdanielsSend a Private Message to JackdanielsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by batousai666:

agreed!!
i saw a sweet red Dodge Viper last week and a '68 R/T Charger that tried to get away from me on Sunday.
i say, "tried" cuz i was all over him like stink on stink!! just so you know Us "Kazoo" guys all live within like 5 miles of each other if that sooooo.....you city is just tooo big, Solo! HA!

So you got your ass handed to you on a platter is what you are saying. Just be honest, It gets you farther on this forum then just bullshitting. Plus your 3800 and Mera couldn't handle **** if it were dished it out. You just love to exagerate the sheer power of your 0 dollar builds. Keep going man, some day you will have the cash to build a real car with potential. Until then........keep posting Mera bullshit in the Mera thread until you are trashed or the threads dies from lack of interest. Until then, your butt buddies will keep the thread alive with their useless posts to keep you thinking that you have some special Mera that will come out of the wooodwork with the proper numbers..........or you have a simple kit car that means **** to this forum.

[This message has been edited by Jackdaniels (edited 04-12-2013).]

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2013 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jackdaniels:

So you got your ass handed to you on a platter is what you are saying. Just be honest, It gets you farther on this forum then just bullshitting. Plus your 3800 and Mera couldn't handle **** if it were dished it out. You just love to exagerate the sheer power of your 0 dollar builds. Keep going man, some day you will have the cash to build a real car with potential. Until then........keep posting Mera bullshit in the Mera thread until you are trashed or the threads dies from lack of interest. Until then, your butt buddies will keep the thread alive with their useless posts to keep you thinking that you have some special Mera that will come out of the wooodwork with the proper numbers..........or you have a simple kit car that means **** to this forum.

WHATS THIS GUYS BEEF!!! PM YOUR ADDRESS AND WE CAN TALK MANO E MANO till then shut it!

ohhh i see it seems we have had words before i have already neg'd you once..... anyone else care to join?? lets show him how we handle negativity here on the PFF....ban this wise guy!!

plus fella....I BOUGHT THIS CAR AS IS....Judas Priest some people!! have another bottle of Jack , pal!!!

put your money where your fat mouth is and race me!! track of your choice!! if ya got the yarbbles, that is!!

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 04-12-2013).]

Jackdaniels

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-12-2013 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JackdanielsSend a Private Message to JackdanielsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WHATS THIS GUYS BEEF!!! PM YOUR ADDRESS AND WE CAN TALK MANO E MANO till then shut it!

ohhh i see it seems we have had words before i have already neg'd you once..... anyone else care to join?? lets show him how we handle negativity here on the PFF....ban this wise guy!!

plus fella....I BOUGHT THIS CAR AS IS....Judas Priest some people!! have another bottle of Jack , pal!!!

put your money where your fat mouth is and race me!! track of your choice!! if ya got the yarbbles, that is!!

You have got to be the biggest idot on this forum, as well as on some sort of drugs. Every one of your posts contains some sort of picture of your undecided Mera which no one cares about, whether it be in the mall or anothers post or 3800 which one one cares about also. Get a life man and stop over-running everyones thread with your POS Mera and now 3800.
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2013 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You have got to be the biggest idot on this forum, as well as on some sort of drugs. Every one of your posts contains some sort of picture of your undecided Mera which no one cares about, whether it be in the mall or anothers post or 3800 which one one cares about also. Get a life man and stop over-running everyones thread with your POS Mera and now 3800.

why what you gonna do??

you come buttin in here and hollar at me for over running peoples threads?? the nerve!!!!
comming from a guy with 73 posts since 2010 i aint gonna sweat it....mind your own business and have a drink on me!

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 04-12-2013).]

Jackdaniels

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-12-2013 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JackdanielsSend a Private Message to JackdanielsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

you come buttin in here and hollar at me for over running peoples threads?? the nerve!!!!
comming from a guy with 73 posts since 2010 i aint gonna sweat it....mind your own business and have a drink on me!

What you have to realize is that people who have been around since 2010 and who have very few posts HAVE seen the bullshit on this forum and recognize it when they see it. If you have a true Mera in your posession and now have a 3800, stop trying to make it sound fast because I will kick your ass in a race with a 4cyl without even trying.
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2013 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What you have to realize is that people who have been around since 2010 and who have very few posts HAVE seen the bullshit on this forum and recognize it when they see it. If you have a true Mera in your posession and now have a 3800, stop trying to make it sound fast because I will kick your ass in a race with a 4cyl without even trying.

its funny cuz i scanned all your posts....it seems you dont have a Fiero so....i win by default.
http://www.fierosearch.com/...iels&Action=DoSearch
you are silly.......and i hope things happen to you, very bad things!!
good night sweet prince....hope the hang over aint too bad tomarrow. no actually i do.........

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 04-13-2013).]

PFF
System Bot
Jackdaniels

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-13-2013 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JackdanielsSend a Private Message to JackdanielsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

its funny cuz i scanned all your posts....it seems you dont have a Fiero so....i win by default.
http://www.fierosearch.com/...iels&Action=DoSearch
you are silly.......and i hope things happen to you, very bad things!!
good night sweet prince....hope the hang over aint too bad tomarrow. no actually i do.........

No problem man. You think that all of your bullshit posts will make up for your lack of any balls regarding any Fiero posts that you have made. Keep posting photos of your 3800 in other peoples threads that have nothing to do with your car and keep thinking that you actually own a Mera like you have been bullshitting this entire forum for the last 180 pages of Mera crap that you have been hijacking in Tommy's thread. Fortunatelly Tommy is too much of a gentleman to mention it to your lame ass. Keep your shitheaded Mera X opinions to yourself in other's threads and stop posting pictures in threads that have NOTHING to do with your sorry cars.
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2013 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No problem man. You think that all of your bullshit posts will make up for your lack of any balls regarding any Fiero posts that you have made. Keep posting photos of your 3800 in other peoples threads that have nothing to do with your car and keep thinking that you actually own a Mera like you have been bullshitting this entire forum for the last 180 pages of Mera crap that you have been hijacking in Tommy's thread. Fortunatelly Tommy is too much of a gentleman to mention it to your lame ass. Keep your shitheaded Mera X opinions to yourself in other's threads and stop posting pictures in threads that have NOTHING to do with your sorry cars.

COME MAKE ME!!
never mind just like the rest of the fourm i will choose to ignore you!!
you are a troll and Tom told me to keep his thread alive....its in there, his words so

until you grow a pair and send me your address so i can fly out there you are dead to me!!
good day sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2013 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow this thread turned into junk. Any way back on topic. Any one from Grand Rapids, Michigan monitoring the forum?
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2013 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What the heck happened in here!

I guess all the Grand Rapids people have run away.
LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2013 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Do you have automatic or manual transmission?

manual.... granted hard to keep foot off gas... my old gtp modded got 32.5 going to cedar point most of time I was 27. Darn lead in shoes
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2013 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Boy I would like to get together with other 3800 owners and "compare" notes.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2013 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
MadMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2013 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boy I would like to get together with other 3800 owners and "compare" notes.

Maybe we can talk and scope each other's cars out at the car museum.

nutherproject68

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2013 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nutherproject68Send a Private Message to nutherproject68Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just saw this thread. I'm still in GR! I drive my Fiero daily. I'm up on the NE side now, off Plainfield. I rarely come to PFF anymore. I don't think there are many driveable Fieros in the GR area period.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock