84 Fiero In A Tulsa Junkyard by Quad Raider
Started on: 02-23-2013 04:57 PM
Replies: 7 (455 views)
Last post by: Quad Raider on 01-30-2015 09:35 PM
Quad Raider

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2013 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad RaiderSend a Private Message to Quad RaiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's at LKQ. Auto, with no options. Looks like it got hit on the left side which broke the window. A piece of the door skin was jammed in the door latch mechanism, preventing the door from being unlocked. I didn't have any tools with me so I'm going back in the morning to grab what I can.

Pretty tired looking car.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Ventura

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2013 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VenturaSend a Private Message to VenturaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Poor thing.....it looks like it's trying to say something.
jblevins22

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2015 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jblevins22Send a Private Message to jblevins22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Quad Raider! Are you the guy I talked to at the salvage yard yesterday Jan 29, 2015? If you are I forgot to tell you I have notch back 85 fiero gt with sunroof you might want for the roof. It's pretty stripped out but if all you want it for is the roof I'll male you a deal on it. Didnt think about it until my ride home.I just signed up for this site today because you told me about it well let me know if you're interested in the car. Thanks
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2015 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome, jbelvins!
kevin

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2015 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Quad Raider,
Don't forget to grab the GLASS sail panels👍 There are not too many of those items remaining!!!!

Cordially,
Kevin

[This message has been edited by kevin (edited 01-30-2015).]

Quad Raider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2015 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad RaiderSend a Private Message to Quad RaiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yup, that was me. Glad you joined the forum. Really enjoyed talking to you yesterday. I went back today and got the parts I was looking at yesterday and the price was an absolute bargain.

For anyone else who cares, I was looking at a car in a salvage yard I hardly ever visit yesterday on my lunch hour, when I saw jblevins looking at the same Fiero. We ended up talking for about 30 minutes, until it was past time for me to be back at work. He has a great story to tell about his Fieros, if he so chooses.
Quad Raider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2015 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad RaiderSend a Private Message to Quad RaiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Quad Raider

865 posts
Member since Dec 2010

Originally posted by kevin:

Quad Raider,
Don't forget to grab the GLASS sail panels👍 There are not too many of those items remaining!!!!

Cordially,
Kevin

Kevin, that car is long gone. I posted that pic almost two years ago. I don't remember if it still had its sail panels when I saw it. I don't think it did.
Quad Raider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2015 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad RaiderSend a Private Message to Quad RaiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Quad Raider

865 posts
Member since Dec 2010
jblevins, I sent you a PM.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay