Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Any South Carolina Fiero owners in the Midlands?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Any South Carolina Fiero owners in the Midlands? by Dragon_Rising
Started on: 02-02-2013 11:22 PM
Replies: 15 (275 views)
Last post by: NeoMike on 09-11-2014 08:51 AM
Dragon_Rising

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2013 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dragon_RisingSend a Private Message to Dragon_RisingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
By midlands, i mean cities/towns like columbia, irmo,gaston,swansea, etc. Dad asked me to find out about this(he really should to the asking, and the typing, hes better at explaining things than i am)Anyway, he just wanted to know if he was the only fiero owner in the midlands.

And i apologize for the bad grammar, my arms seem to0 be shaking, i assume its growing pains.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2013 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hnthomps is there in Columbia. He owns 3 or 4 Meras. There are a number of people around that area, but can't remember who they are at the moment. I think Rick Morehouse is one of them. There's also a SCFiero club. Check them out at:

http://www.webring.org/l/rd...2Fwww.scfiero.org%2F
Rick Vanderpool

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2013 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick VanderpoolSend a Private Message to Rick VanderpoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello,

I'm in Elgin. I'm putting a GT40 on my Formula right now. Check it out here. //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/091160.html

Rick
Dragon_Rising

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2013 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dragon_RisingSend a Private Message to Dragon_RisingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sweet, Good to know im not the only Fiero owner in south carolina. Which is pretty good to know, as me(and my dad, he'll be doing the stuff that requires more experience, such as wiring, since i almost got shocked everything i touch a wire) so hopefully you guys dont mind if i ask you a few questions and get some tips on how to fix up the car. Maing thing me and my dad are gonna do is get the windows fixed, and try to find a replacement cover (you heard me right, we had one covering the fiero, next thing we know it's GONE, so, meh, what can you do)

Anywya, ill update this topic with some more info, but would anyone like for me to do one with me talking, or not, and just post the information here?
lildevil

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2013 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lildevilClick Here to visit lildevil's HomePageSend a Private Message to lildevilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
my brother has a green 3800sc fiero gt and lives in Aiken. goes by gangrenefiero on here
NeoMike

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2014 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NeoMikeSend a Private Message to NeoMikeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking to see if more folks are in the area and want to get together at car shows, etc. I've met a couple of guys from Augusta, GA. I know thread is a year old. But, I thought I'd knock off some of the cob webs and see if anyone is still around in the Columbia area. I'm in Lexington. I was on the SC Fiero club; however, that forum is pretty much dead.

[This message has been edited by NeoMike (edited 09-07-2014).]

topcat

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2014 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There's a couple of us planning on attending a local car show in Summerville on 4 Oct - I don't have all the details yet, but stay tuned...

ericjon262

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2014 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ericjon262Send a Private Message to ericjon262Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by topcat:

There's a couple of us planning on attending a local car show in Summerville on 4 Oct - I don't have all the details yet, but stay tuned...

I'm gonna try to be there, can't make any promises though...
jlb87gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2014 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jlb87gtSend a Private Message to jlb87gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2 in Rock Hill. Just got back into Fieros after having one about 7 years ago. My Dad and I went are working on an 87 GT right now for showing. And then my little brother just bought an 87 GT as well from Tennessee and goes to USC. Maroon in case anyone sees him riding around Columbia.
DirtyDawg

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2014 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DirtyDawgSend a Private Message to DirtyDawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just across the line north of Spartanburg, Forest City NC Rutherford county, got a 85 SE I bought close to Lexington SC, also just bought a 86 GT. New to the Fiero scene as of May

http://s1166.photobucket.co...jpg.html?sort=3&o=10

[This message has been edited by DirtyDawg (edited 09-08-2014).]

hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2014 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There are at least two other Fieros in the Columbia area that I have seen at a car show in the Irmo area. I have a Columbia address but live right next to Irmo (back line of my property). I will be at the ALL GM Show in Ocala, FL on October 5 but am interested in attending some local meet and greets and/or shows.

Nelson
PFF
System Bot
Angellightning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2014 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AngellightningSend a Private Message to AngellightningEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I LIVE in the Midlands, but I don't have a Fiero yet.
KissMySSFiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2014 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by topcat:

Is this a local car show, or Fiero guys doing a small Fiero get together?
Either way, I'd be interested when you find more info.

------------------
SSFiero@Aol.com

topcat

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2014 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is a local car show. Check out the Facebook Link.

https://www.facebook.com/SouthCarolinaCarShows
Angellightning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2014 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AngellightningSend a Private Message to AngellightningEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There's also a monthly Cars & Coffee at Sandhills.
NeoMike

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2014 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NeoMikeSend a Private Message to NeoMikeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Angellightning:

There's also a monthly Cars & Coffee at Sandhills.

Do you have more information on when this is monthly? Is there a web page on it? Thanks.

Edit: Okay, I googled it and found this link.

https://www.facebook.com/carsandcoffeecolumbia

Once I have my Fiero running this year soon, I hope that I might meet some of you there.

[This message has been edited by NeoMike (edited 09-11-2014).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock