Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Chop top widebody mera project. (Page 7)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Chop top widebody mera project. by Custom2M4
Started on: 01-25-2013 03:44 PM
Replies: 264 (17363 views)
Last post by: 355Fiero on 09-26-2020 04:19 PM
85SEnochie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2014 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RCR:

Working on a new version of the back. I think it's a little too busy still, but I thought I'd throw it up and see what sticks...

Bob

Terry: Is there an easy way to switch brush sizes in GIMP? It seems cumbersome the way I do it.

I think this is what you are talking about?

------------------

Love The Excitement! //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/068738.html

IP: Logged
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2014 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85SEnochie:

I think this is what you are talking about?

No, the slider underneath that. resolution is terrible trying to move it.

Bob
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2014 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No, the slider underneath that. resolution is terrible trying to move it.

Bob

I am not sure what you mean? let me know what you want to do that might help to give you some other way's to do what you want maybe?

------------------

Love The Excitement! //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/068738.html

RCR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2014 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Time for talk is over. It's official. I have my own Mera based 308 replica to build and modify. I'll continue to use this thread for ideas, but the build will be in my old body mod thread. Here's what I ended up with...

It's the kit that Will Martin was originally selling. Steve (Fierocarparts) bought it from him, and I bought it from Steve. It needs a ton of work, but I was planning on a ton anyway. And the money saved will pay for the wheels.

later...

Bob
motoracer838

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2014 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was wondering if you got that body, Will never did respond to any of my attempts to comunicate.I'm glad that we both have something to start with.

I had surgery to repair a torn rotator cuff back on monday, don't think I'll be working on mine anytime soon, I feel the meds coming on, I think i'll go now...

Joe
Bozzie

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2014 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BozzieSend a Private Message to BozzieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking forward to seeing this come together .

Boz

------------------
http://i252.photobucket.com...ec/2007_12240001.jpg

RCR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2014 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Joe, I know you had contacted Will, but I can only speculate he had a deal with Steve already. Once Steve mentioned he bought it, I inquired whether he would be willing to ship it. He was, so we worked something out.

Bozzie... As I mentioned in your thread, your build is inspirational and makes me believe I can pull this off. Lots of mods coming...

Bob
motoracer838

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2014 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bob, ultimately we both wound up with what we needed to move forward with the project's and close enough the make shipping reasonable.

I'm dying to get started on mine.

Joe
RCR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2014 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by motoracer838:

I'm dying to get started on mine.

Joe

You and me both...

Bob
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2014 07:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
fierocarparts

Feedback score:    (66)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2014 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bob,
Glad you got it despite the fork in the side. Also kept me from adding another project to my list. Thanks again for making it a smooth transition.
Can't wait to see the progress.
PFF
System Bot
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2014 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bob

I love the concepts, this will look great! Congrats on the kit purchase, can't wait to see how it all comes together.

Nolan
motoracer838

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2014 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

One more try... Hope you like it.

Bob

Had to bring this back from the dead, anyone up for changing the main color to something like a Cobalt blue and the bottom to a dark Charcoal?

Cheers Beers n Gearz. Joe
motoracer838

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2014 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

motoracer838

3751 posts
Member since Jan 2006

Originally posted by 85SEnochie:

LOL I thought I was working on the stretch until I was nearly done will get to it here soon but it is more MERA more chop but at this angle it is really hard to get it to look wider

While we're at it, how about this one as well???

Joe
RCR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2014 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanx for the bump, Joe. I'm up for it, but GIMP is on my work machine. Maybe later...

Bob
motoracer838

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2014 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shameless bump.
RCR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2014 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How's this, Joe?

Bob

Hmm?? That looks totally different on my work laptop...

[This message has been edited by RCR (edited 06-18-2014).]

PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2014 03:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by motoracer838:

Had to bring this back from the dead, anyone up for changing the main color to something like a Cobalt blue and the bottom to a dark Charcoal?

Cheers Beers n Gearz. Joe

WOW. I'd love to see it in blue with charcoal trim . Personally, i think i'd leave out the black panel around the tailights - i'd let them stick out like stock instead of having the F355 flush look.

[This message has been edited by PaulJK (edited 06-19-2014).]

motoracer838

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2014 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's enough to make me think I'm on the right track.

Joe
motoracer838

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2014 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How's this, Joe?

Bob

Hmm?? That looks totally different on my work laptop...

Let's try a couple more colors, how about all black and a green something along the lines of what's avalible on the 2010 and up Camero.

Joe
RCR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2014 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Been a while...

Let's see a build, Joe.

Bob
PFF
System Bot
motoracer838

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2014 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Bob, if I ever finish the shop I can get back to the "fun" stuff.

Joe
RCR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2020 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Raised from the dead, some 7 years later... OMG, where does time go?

Bob
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post09-22-2020 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IDK, but it's a sweet and worthy body style.
355Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2020 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 355FieroSend a Private Message to 355FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Keep it up Bob. You will get there.

Took me 10 years to drive mine for the first time last weekend......

Cheers
Don

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay