Fiero convertible registry by silverfiero
Started on: 11-24-2012 07:35 AM
Replies: 60 (4554 views)
Last post by: Danyel on 01-13-2016 07:19 PM
silverfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2012 07:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for silverfieroClick Here to visit silverfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to silverfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I posted on the Forum a while ago that I am just finishing a convertible conversion this year. I have a great interest in Fiero Convertibles and would like to build a registry for them with as much information as possible. There is already a registry out there for t-tops and 3800 engine swap owners. As I was building my car I tried to learn about other manufacturers, besides the Automoda kit I used, and there's not a lot of information out there. I am just starting to build this registry and I am trying to contact any owners I can find, from their websites or when I see one on ebay or Craigslist, and ask if they would like to supply some details and a picture. I know there are a lot of convertible owners here on the Forum, so if you would be interested in doing so, or knows some one who has one, would you visit my web page, http://silverfiero.com and click the registry tab? You can put in as much or as little information as you want, but I’d like to have a large picture if possible. I don’t want to use anyone’s photos without their permission. Besides information on your car, if you have any details about the manufacturers that I could add to the site, that would be great.

In case you missed my convertible posting, here's a picture along side my original 86 SE.

------------------
silverfiero
1986 silver SE
1986 silver SE convertible

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2012 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Should have my Fiero ragtop done in 2013, hopefully before the 30th. It is based on the Brisa/California Convertible kit and its going in my 85GT. About 75% done at this point. Not a great kit but it is a ragtop and looks OK. . Its probably going to have a 4.9L swap for its highway cruising ability so I can make it the Indianapolis 30th in comfort. I also have a prepped and ready to go low miles series III 3800SC engine/4T65eHD that I could drop in.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Powerlog manifold, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

jasonfox

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-24-2012 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jasonfoxSend a Private Message to jasonfoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm extremely interested in a convertible top. How does someone go about building one that fits a fiero? I've thought about buying a pipebender and building it from scratch, hinges and latches, etc... but it would make life so much easier if there were a kit available for purchase.

I'm looking to either reinforce the frame of my current fiero and cut the top, or swap all of it into a 355 that's 80% completed I have my eyes on.

Any advice from you guys, the experts, is appreciated.

[This message has been edited by jasonfox (edited 11-24-2012).]

silverfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2012 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silverfieroClick Here to visit silverfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to silverfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It was a few years after I got my top before I got it welded on. Being an engineering designer, I wish I would have taken the time to make some measurements and drawn up the mechanism. Now it's on the car with the top sewn on and I don't think I could do it accurately. My kit came with a "ladder" frame. It had square tubing that ran along the sides that got welded to the pinch weld under the body. The smaller rectangular tubing ran across in front of and behind the gas tank. I'd have to go out and measure the sizes, but the side tubing was large enough for the cooling tubes to pass through.
jaymelk2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2012 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaymelk2Send a Private Message to jaymelk2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What about a registry for targas? I guess I'd be #1 for a fiero body Seriously the tubing you're referring to is 2*2 square tube with 1/8 wall...yes the water can run through it....the cross pieces are 1*2 again with 1/8 wall. To all that are thinking this route... be VERY careful and meticulous in your work....cutting the top creates serious structural deficiencies. Jay

------------------
87 GT....SBC...fast as hell...
Proud new owner of....THE DIRTY RAT

silverfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2012 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silverfieroClick Here to visit silverfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to silverfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That sounds like the right size for tubing. I had a pro shop do that part of my project. I wouldn't trust just anyone.
jaymelk2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2012 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaymelk2Send a Private Message to jaymelk2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Supposedly a pro shop did mine also....I think all they did was a good job of screwing up a good car....good thing is that I've got those issues fixed now and am moving on to getting her going again.

------------------
87 GT....SBC...fast as hell...
Proud new owner of....THE DIRTY RAT

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2012 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jasonfox:

I'm extremely interested in a convertible top. How does someone go about building one that fits a fiero? I've thought about buying a pipebender and building it from scratch, hinges and latches, etc... but it would make life so much easier if there were a kit available for purchase.

I'm looking to either reinforce the frame of my current fiero and cut the top, or swap all of it into a 355 that's 80% completed I have my eyes on.

Any advice from you guys, the experts, is appreciated.

Not an expert but have done 75% of a convertible conversion; the first and most important step is to reinforce the frame. You do this by mig welding 1 x 3 steel channel from the front crossmember to where the frame starts, and ends just before where the cradle attaches. The finished frame looks like a V in front and a box in back of it. Without a top on it, a non-reinforced Fiero frame will bend and you won't be able to open the doors.After the frame is in then its safe to cut off the top. Fiero ragtops look cool and they are rare.
------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Powerlog manifold, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 11-24-2012).]

jasonfox

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-25-2012 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jasonfoxSend a Private Message to jasonfoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

Not an expert but have done 75% of a convertible conversion; the first and most important step is to reinforce the frame. You do this by mig welding 1 x 3 steel channel from the front crossmember to where the frame starts, and ends just before where the cradle attaches. The finished frame looks like a V in front and a box in back of it. Without a top on it, a non-reinforced Fiero frame will bend and you won't be able to open the doors.After the frame is in then its safe to cut off the top. Fiero ragtops look cool and they are rare.

That part I know how to do, simple enough (by simple I mean pay someone else to do it haha). I was specifically talking about the frame for the convertible top. I.E. the bars and hinges that you have your vinyl sewed to.
silverfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2012 06:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for silverfieroClick Here to visit silverfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to silverfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
At least I know the Automoda top mechanism is pretty complicated. Here's a picture of what mine looked like before it was put on.

If you want to see any more of the build pictures it's on my website silverfiero.com.

The question still is, would any of you convertible owners out there like to have your cars shown on the registry?
CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2012 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by silverfiero:
The question still is, would any of you convertible owners out there like to have your cars shown on the registry?

I'll add it when I get home...but I think you are missing some important details. The registry should include a VIN number so the cars can be tracked in the future...and I think it should include who did the conversion and when.
PFF
System Bot
silverfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2012 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for silverfieroClick Here to visit silverfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to silverfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the suggestions. I'll get the form updated but it might take a couple days, so why don't you wait until I get it fixed.
RULOOKIN

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2012 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageSend a Private Message to RULOOKINEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There are 2 of the nicest one i have ever seen up here in Canada one has the power top and the other is manual, one is a fast back 1 is notchie same owner i will see if i can dig up some pics Owners name is Lothar some of you may know him he used to bring the notchie to Michigan every year!
jaymelk2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2012 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaymelk2Send a Private Message to jaymelk2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As far as the top goes a member found one in a salvage yard in Cincinnati Ohio a couple of weeks ago. On the frame work its more complicated than it seems...you not only have front to rear rigidity you also need torsional rigidity. I've spent a lot of time and effort on the rat and it was already done
silverfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2012 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silverfieroClick Here to visit silverfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to silverfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have the registry page updated per CowsPatoot's ideas. Please pass the word around.

Thanks.
CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2012 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump....added to the registry...

Mark A. Klein

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2013 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mark A. KleinSend a Private Message to Mark A. KleinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let's keep the interest going! Bump!
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2013 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RULOOKIN:

There are 2 of the nicest one i have ever seen up here in Canada one has the power top and the other is manual, one is a fast back 1 is notchie same owner i will see if i can dig up some pics Owners name is Lothar some of you may know him he used to bring the notchie to Michigan every year!

Notchie was mine before Lothar bought it.... '87 Holland Pontiac convertible.
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2013 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's gonna take me some time so don't wait. I have to move Fieroaddictions turbo N* out from under my lift. Then lower the roadster for pictures. No top so it's not a convertible. Does that count? I have an automoda top mechanism. You wouldn't believe how heavy it is. Great mechanism, but I don't know why some of it couldn't have been made of aluminum. I'm always playing with the idea of chopping it. All I would have to do is lean the windshield back and buy a set of Archies windows. Fieros look like a totally different car when they don't have a top. They just look way, way lower to me.
silverfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2013 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silverfieroClick Here to visit silverfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to silverfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for bumping this. I haven't had much time to try and track down more convertible owners. I thought I'd get more than one from the forum. I've thought about adding convertibles that show up on ebay, but I don't know if I should use the pictures they post since they're not mine. I'm not making any money off of this so does anybody know if it wouldn't be ok? I've contacted the sellers about listing the cars, but they either don't reply or say they will tell the buyer about it, and I haven't heard from any of those. I'm just trying to document as many as I can find.

------------------
silverfiero
1986 silver SE

dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2013 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had the yellow automoda on my computer as my face page. I think his name is zeitgeist. I haven't seen his car here yet. Like you I know that there are more out there. Thanks for starting the registry.
PFF
System Bot
LZeitgeist

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2013 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dratts:

I had the yellow automoda on my computer as my face page. I think his name is zeitgeist. I haven't seen his car here yet. Like you I know that there are more out there. Thanks for starting the registry.

Thanks for thinking of me... yeah, I've been lazy. I need to get my info and some decent pics in there.

Edit: just added my info, but going to have to dig up a couple pics to upload.

------------------
Patrick W. Heinske -- LZeitgeist@aol.com

1988 Fiero Formula - Automoda convertible
repainted PPG Ferrari 'Giallo Modena' yellow

[This message has been edited by LZeitgeist (edited 02-19-2013).]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2013 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks for bumping this. I haven't had much time to try and track down more convertible owners. I thought I'd get more than one from the forum. I've thought about adding convertibles that show up on ebay, but I don't know if I should use the pictures they post since they're not mine. I'm not making any money off of this so does anybody know if it wouldn't be ok? I've contacted the sellers about listing the cars, but they either don't reply or say they will tell the buyer about it, and I haven't heard from any of those. I'm just trying to document as many as I can find.

I dont think it would be a problem, after all you could see the car at a carshow or even on the street and even see the VIN too.
87spyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2013 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87spyderSend a Private Message to 87spyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here are mine........Lothar

87coupe / 3.8L S.C.

88GT / 3.8L S.C

------------------
1988 FieroGT (Stock)
1988 Fiero GT Convertible 3.8 S.C.
1987 Fiero Coup Convertible 3.8 S.C.

jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2013 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lothar's '87 is a Holland Pontiac conversion.
silverfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2013 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silverfieroClick Here to visit silverfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to silverfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lothar - Would you care to list your convertibles on my registry page? If so, there's a link in the original post of this discussion. I'd like to know more about them.

------------------
silverfiero
1986 silver SE

85red2m6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2013 04:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85red2m6Send a Private Message to 85red2m6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
my car is roadster (at the moment) vs actual convertible, but would it qualify?

------------------
1986 Fiero SE 2.8 Auto - Blackie
1985 Fiero GT 2.8 4-spd - Goldie II - To be driveable this season
1985 Fiero GT Convertible - 3.8SC 4-spd - long term project
1987 Cavalier Z24 2.8 5-spd - daily driver - 300k miles and still goin
1993 Bonneville SSEi - 3800SC parts/wiring donor for 85 Vert

[This message has been edited by 85red2m6 (edited 09-01-2013).]

silverfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2013 06:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for silverfieroClick Here to visit silverfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to silverfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The car looks nice but I am trying to document the variety of the manufactured kits that were out there. I already passed on contacting the seller of a home-made job I saw on ebay. Your car looks nice though. Since my top still leaks I joke that it's a "roadster with a dust cover".
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2013 06:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been looking for a rag top frame to put on my project for several years. Heck I'll settle for a drawing or picture. Actually considered using a modified MGB top frame. May do that anyway.

------------------
Ron
Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but … after a shooting, the problem is the gun?

ls3mach

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2013 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My car is a T-Top, but I like to fill out forms. Can I join the registry?
silverfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2013 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silverfieroClick Here to visit silverfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to silverfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is a T-top registry here: fierottop.com. Sorry, only convertibles.
PFF
System Bot
Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2013 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I ended up with on of Holland Pontiac, Ohio conversions

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I'm playing with it now.
------------------

Frank Martin
87 GT
3800 s/c - lowered with Held Motorsports suspension - Suicide Doors by Archie
Custom Paint
Fun To Drive Daily Driver

87 Convertible
Sunshine Car

[This message has been edited by Dragon (edited 09-01-2013).]

85red2m6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2013 03:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85red2m6Send a Private Message to 85red2m6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
nice car Dragon...

yah, I know mine was a kit, there are at least 3 others built with the same kit that I know of, but the roll bar frame and top were lost by a previous owner... right now I'm trying to track down owners of any other cars built on this same kit... I have pics of at least 3 from the same area in Eastern Canada that mine came from...

this one was for sale on Kijiji for almost a year... last known location was northern New Brunswick Canada

this one is also in the same area, but exact location unknown

and this pic was taken at the 25th, from what I'm told... possibly a Quebec or Ontario car...

like I say, all 3 are based on the same kit, modified door/quarters, solid-framed rollbar, fibreglass boot, and snap-down top...
I'm trying to track down owners for more info to reconstruct the missing parts on mine...

------------------

silverfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2013 07:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for silverfieroClick Here to visit silverfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to silverfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey 85red2m6 - I guess I didn't understand that it was a convertible kit just missing the top. I'm looking for conversions made from manufactured kits and I'd be very happy to have you list your car. If you can ever track down any more information on these please let me know.

Dragon - Any interest in listing yours or is this the one I have on the registry already?
Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2013 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dragon - Any interest in listing yours or is this the one I have on the registry already?

I'm not sure I'm on the registry

Here is a old set of photos of the car

http://spacecoastfieros.com/ltl-elf/

I was not going to get to fancy with this car because I just want to drive it. I figure if I make it to nice it would spent to much time in a garage.

Frank

[This message has been edited by Dragon (edited 09-02-2013).]

FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2013 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85red2m6:

and this pic was taken at the 25th, from what I'm told... possibly a Quebec or Ontario car...

like I say, all 3 are based on the same kit, modified door/quarters, solid-framed rollbar, fibreglass boot, and snap-down top...
I'm trying to track down owners for more info to reconstruct the missing parts on mine...

The Red one is a Quebec car, He was part of our Montreal Club. It was built by the owners on a 86 SE 2M6.

[This message has been edited by FieroMontreal (edited 09-03-2013).]

85red2m6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2013 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85red2m6Send a Private Message to 85red2m6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
do you know if they used some kind of a kit or if they built the parts themselves?
is there any way to contact them?
I've found pics of the car on the club website, but I don't read enough french to sign up or try to communicate on the forum...

------------------

fieroseblack

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2013 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85red2m6:

my car is roadster (at the moment) vs actual convertible, but would it qualify?

85red2m6, you have a PM.
Mike Parker
Mark A. Klein

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2014 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mark A. KleinSend a Private Message to Mark A. KleinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wish someone would do a write up on the Red 1986 ? Factory convertible sold at the auction in AZ taken to Canada? I would love to see how the boot cover was made - fiberglass? and how the scissor mechanism worked.....
85red2m6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2014 02:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85red2m6Send a Private Message to 85red2m6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ok, so I got a location on the blue Convertible in New Brunswick, it is in Petit Rocher, and it is for sale... ad can be found on Kijiji...

and I also finally managed to track down the original builders of this kit... it is a shop called BoCar Racing out of Caraquet, New Brunswick... the cars were built roughly ten years ago, and other than my black one, I was told that all 3 were definitely built by the shop...
and I am awaiting an email response as to whether they still have any info, patterns, jigs, and/or spare parts for the kit... I will update as I have more info...

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85red2m6 (edited 04-19-2014).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)