Just wanted to alert the northwest region if you haven't seen this car. Seems like not the best deal, but someone will end up buying it.
Well, I bought this a year ago down in California as a gift for my wife. I have put a ton of time and effort into this car, not to mention money, but I need to sell it. Great winter project with a great online communities to help with the build.
- 1986 stretched fiero frame 10.5" with a Triangle G G24 body kit
- Front and rear a-arms lengthened to fit Z06 tires and wheels (look sweet!)
- Numerous new suspension parts
- Engine bay lengthened to house most anything. Por15 and ready for install.
- $1k worth of new instrument cluster compatible with fiero wiring harness
- Working Bat wings
- Drivers side lambo door functional
- Real Lamborghini car cover and Real Lambo steering wheel
- Ton of parts come with
Call with questions Mike 867-9102
keywords: lambo, murci, replica, lamborghini, murcielago, kit car
Note: The black car (Eurocar) was my vision for my car.