Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Lamborghini Murcielago Replica In Idaho (20 Minutes from Boise)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Lamborghini Murcielago Replica In Idaho (20 Minutes from Boise) by mitchjl22
Started on: 11-03-2012 04:03 PM
Replies: 11 (1793 views)
Last post by: Fastpacefiero87 on 01-06-2014 11:27 AM
mitchjl22

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2012 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mitchjl22Send a Private Message to mitchjl22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://boise.craigslist.org/cto/3357690864.html

Just wanted to alert the northwest region if you haven't seen this car. Seems like not the best deal, but someone will end up buying it.
From Craigslist:

Well, I bought this a year ago down in California as a gift for my wife. I have put a ton of time and effort into this car, not to mention money, but I need to sell it. Great winter project with a great online communities to help with the build.
Details:
- 1986 stretched fiero frame 10.5" with a Triangle G G24 body kit
- Front and rear a-arms lengthened to fit Z06 tires and wheels (look sweet!)
- Numerous new suspension parts
- Engine bay lengthened to house most anything. Por15 and ready for install.
- $1k worth of new instrument cluster compatible with fiero wiring harness
- Working Bat wings
- Drivers side lambo door functional
- Real Lamborghini car cover and Real Lambo steering wheel
- Ton of parts come with

Call with questions Mike 867-9102

keywords: lambo, murci, replica, lamborghini, murcielago, kit car

Note: The black car (Eurocar) was my vision for my car.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
dratts

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2012 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The G24 was the first version from Triangle G and not as accurate as the later G28 which caused Audi to shut Steve down. That being said, I'm not anal about accuracy. If you like the looks of the car go ahead and buy it. All replicas take more money to finish than the builders originally planned though.
ALJR

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2012 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dratts:

All replicas take more money to finish than the builders originally planned though

It takes a small fortune to build a "replica" and I really do not like this term (replica); as a replica is an exact copy of the original. Very few if any "kit-cars" are replicas (as far as haw they look; not perform)...
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2012 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kit car is a misnomer too. Most of them are anything but a kit. You get a body and then figure out how to turn the body into a turnkey car. There are a few actual "kits" out there, but not many.
mram10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2013 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mram10Send a Private Message to mram10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is my car that I was going to sell. To say it is "not the best deal" when you haven't been around it or seen it is ignorant. Just because the outside is unfinished, doesn't mean the chassis, suspension, etc haven't been done right.
mitchjl22

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2013 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mitchjl22Send a Private Message to mitchjl22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mram10:

That is my car that I was going to sell. To say it is "not the best deal" when you haven't been around it or seen it is ignorant. Just because the outside is unfinished, doesn't mean the chassis, suspension, etc haven't been done right.

Getting pissed off because you don't agree with what my opinion was about your car shouldn't make you mad enough to reply to this thread, and send me a PM. And if your car never sold as it seems you have conveyed above, maybe I'm not the only one that feels that way. Next time, take pictures of the chassis, suspension etc. insted a pic of it with 14" wheels on the back of a flatbed trailer.
BlackEmrald

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2013 03:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is really no need to be a jerk about it. The guy doesn't like that you potentially hurt the sale of his car. Try to imagine if someone did that to you and how it would make you feel.
BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2013 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Remember the other thread, recently, making fun of a car for sale? Someone made a really good comment there. Something like "It would suck if the owner was a member on PFF and found this thread. You probably shouldn't make threads like this".

And here we are.....
mitchjl22

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2013 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mitchjl22Send a Private Message to mitchjl22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bv... Im definitley not making fun... The fact of the matter is, im 17 and couldnt afford the asking price, i even said that the purpose of the thread was to inform not to put down, this guy accuses me out of no where for an ad he posted last year... Like seriously... I just didnt think that was worth anyones time.... And to top it off i was having a fairly bad day. It just seemed as though everthing was coming down at once, and this just popped out of nowhere. My bad for getting pissy. And i owe an apology to the owner for my arrogance.
jb1

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2013 03:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jb1Send a Private Message to jb1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

87 GT
series 1 3800sc (7.597 @88.53 1.579 60ft)
(series II swap in progress)
85GT Northstar
86GT 3800 n/a

[This message has been edited by jb1 (edited 04-12-2013).]

87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2013 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
nm

[This message has been edited by 87antuzzi (edited 04-11-2013).]

PFF
System Bot
Fastpacefiero87

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2014 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastpacefiero87Click Here to visit Fastpacefiero87's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fastpacefiero87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do u still have it

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock