Started on: 09-12-2012 02:10 AM
Replies: 47 (1378 views)
Last post by: dizmon_85GT on 08-22-2014 01:41 PM
86fierofun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2012 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Devin, fuzz your eyes and look at those pictures. The fast back profile could be any of a ton of different cars. The notch back is FIERO all the way. And it looks more menacing.

Besides, I know where your car is, and will just change it back if you do a fastback swap
IP: Logged
TheRealShadowX

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2012 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is my official "Summer is history" update. Just a few pics and fun videos from over my summer.

Speedo view of a 0-30Mph burnout. Aka, failed 0-60 vid.

Driving to Chicago to have my buddies Evo X tuned Bumpin' the tunes.

Givin' the business to a Mustang GT and Camaro SS Simultaneously.

This is what I believe to be a Cutlass. Whatever it was was slow.

Turbo diesel truck. Dodge? I dunno. Launched pretty damn well though.

Last but not least, showing a crotch rocket who's boss. This guy wanted to race me, but his Gf may have tilted the scales in my favor.

Then, a few neat comparison pics.

[This message has been edited by TheRealShadowX (edited 11-24-2012).]

jaybeezi

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2012 02:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaybeeziSend a Private Message to jaybeeziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't get the notchback/fastback 'groups' it's a Fiero either way... Looks good both ways, do whichever you like more.
hercimer01

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2012 02:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hercimer01Send a Private Message to hercimer01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did you ever get your license and insurance thing straightened out from last year?

Edit, Its good to see you're doing well.

[This message has been edited by hercimer01 (edited 11-29-2012).]

TheRealShadowX

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2012 02:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hercimer01:

Did you ever get your license and insurance thing straightened out from last year?

... Bit of a random question, and not sure it's anyone's business, but yes I did.

If you are referring to that old thread (I certainly hope not) then that is very old news.

EDIT: I apologize for my snippiness. Tired of getting scolded for past mistakes. I understand that was not your intent. Thank you.

[This message has been edited by TheRealShadowX (edited 12-02-2012).]

DaveC

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2012 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaveCSend a Private Message to DaveCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking at the pic of your Fiero parked next to the Vette: Because the Fiero feels so spacious inside, I forget sometimes just how "small" the car really is. That Vette is a barge compared to the little guy!

Too bad it's not as light as it looks, but I guess we can't have it all....can we?

Nice mix of pics and vid. Sears still carries those Lotus thingies eh?
dizmon_85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2014 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dizmon_85GTSend a Private Message to dizmon_85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi all... does anyone know if Devin/TheRealShadowX is still around and the status of the car? I have not seen him post for a long time and was curious about him and the car.

[This message has been edited by dizmon_85GT (edited 08-20-2014).]

dizmon_85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2014 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dizmon_85GTSend a Private Message to dizmon_85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump.... anyone know about Devin and this car??? This is my old car and was wondering if it's still running, is he working on it, has he done any other mods as he stated eariler. Just curious what is happening with my former toy.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock