Pisa of Arizona by reborngt
Started on: 09-08-2012 03:01 PM
Replies: 6 (650 views)
Last post by: hdryder on 02-09-2014 12:35 AM
reborngt

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2012 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for reborngtSend a Private Message to reborngtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone know if pisa still exists? Ive called them a couple of times but all I get is their voice mail. Trying to order their gt tail lights.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2012 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't want to bad mouth them but I believe the tailights are VERY flimsy so you may be better off with Ken Hines lights or the blank panel that is sold in the Mall where you add your own lights. Some people have had issues with the Pisa ones. With that said, I didn't think they were around anymore.
reborngt

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2012 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for reborngtSend a Private Message to reborngtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the info.
Fiero84Freak

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2012 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero84FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero84FreakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have to say I haven't seen any new builds of ANYTHING they offer in quite some time. I know there has been some recent talk of the Artero kit car, but for the longest I too figured they were no longer selling anything just because no one has brought up any new topics on their items.
yellowTee

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2012 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowTeeSend a Private Message to yellowTeeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They are still around and still in business. I have been in contact with them. He went on vacation about a week ago and will be back soon. Leave a message and he will call you back.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2012 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yellowTee:

They are still around and still in business. I have been in contact with them. He went on vacation about a week ago and will be back soon. Leave a message and he will call you back.

Thats good to know. I thought they had shut down a few years ago after their lease expired.
hdryder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2014 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hdryderSend a Private Message to hdryderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is the link to the PISA JalapeƱo

http://pisafierohq.com/rebody_kits/jalapeno/

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock