yet another fiero movie sighting by GTMN
Started on: 06-23-2012 01:45 PM
Replies: 9 (531 views)
Last post by: olejoedad on 07-22-2013 11:27 PM
GTMN

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2012 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTMNSend a Private Message to GTMNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just watched a kids movie called "Rookie of the Year" from 1993 about a kid who injurs his arm and magically acquires ML pitching ability and is hired by the Chi Cubs to pitch for them. Almost exactly 1/2 hour into the movie, just after the kid comes out of his locker after dressing for his first game, the scene switches to crowd sceens outside the stadium. Just as 2 old ladies walk past dressed in July 4th type garb, a red 85 GT or 86 SE with a beat up front bumper cover drives in on the right side of the screen. All you see is a second of the front end of the car from windshield forward before the scene switches again.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Darksyde

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2012 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DarksydeSend a Private Message to DarksydeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ding ding ding

[This message has been edited by Darksyde (edited 06-24-2012).]

bomluuk

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2012 03:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bomluukSend a Private Message to bomluukEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did he just say "funky butt lovin'?"
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2012 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
New movie coming out - have seen the commercial only once so far. I think it's a comedy (Sandler, Stiller - guy like that)

The guy runs, jumps, sides across the hood ala Dukes of Hazard and falls off the fender on his butt. Driver' side headlight is up.

The Fiero is in rough shape (faded red with grey door skin).

Darksyde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2012 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarksydeSend a Private Message to DarksydeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierosound:

New movie coming out - have seen the commercial only once so far. I think it's a comedy (Sandler, Stiller - guy like that)

The guy runs, jumps, sides across the hood ala Dukes of Hazard and falls off the fender on his butt. Driver' side headlight is up.

yea there was a thread a cpl weeks back on that. "That's My Boy" I believe is the name.
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2012 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just watched a movie this weekend called "Loverboy" and there is a Fiero at 1 hour 35 minutes...red notchie that looks to be an 84 or 85.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097790/

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 06-25-2012).]

Reallybig

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2012 04:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ReallybigSend a Private Message to ReallybigEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierosound:

I saw this movie last weekend. The fiero actually appears to have had a patina paint job to make it look old and faded. If I'm not mistaken, to actually make it look as though the hood and door panel (among others) are faded through to the surface rusting metal!?

Not worth the full admission (is Adam Sandler ever worth full admission?) but has some good laughs for those who remeber the 80's and 90's. Definitely contains crude humor and I would never sit down and watch this film with my kids regardless of their age. Some scenes are just embarrassing to watch Sandler degrade himself in. Must be in midlife (career) crisis.
Jncomutt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2012 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Two88GTs

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2012 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Two88GTsSend a Private Message to Two88GTsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2013 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just spotted a white notchie with a wing in "Navy Seals". About the 1:16:55 mark it is driving across the sceen in the background.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock