Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  She lived up to the Fiero name update (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
She lived up to the Fiero name update by 1984whitesc
Started on: 04-28-2012 03:13 AM
Replies: 149 (7590 views)
Last post by: 1984whitesc on 05-05-2016 05:41 AM
1984whitesc

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2012 03:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984whitescClick Here to visit 1984whitesc's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1984whitescEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
With the warm weather we have been getting I was able to get a lot of work done with my burn victim. I have a long ways to go. I got another donor car the same year as mine but with out any options. Im trying to research how hard it is to wire in electric windows into a fiero that didn't have them. I have a set of doors from a donor that came with them, a long with electric locks. I am also putting in an MY8 trans after I replace the input shaft seal and the axle seals. So far I have ALL the wiring out of the car, and the only thing left in the interior are the door panels. I have been scraping away the rusted areas and they are being treated with some rust converter and a layer of gloss black paint. I still have to get all the little bits of burn plastic and rubber out of the nooks and crannies.
Here is the link to thread when it all started. https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...120111-1-084018.html

Here are the pics of the progress

------------------

Thank for the sig. Bobadoofunk
1984 White Fiero Sport Coupe (Juliet) in restoration
1988 Red Fiero Standard Coupe (Bella) in restoration
1990 Black Buick Reatta (Noir)
2002 White Chevy Impala base(Haylie)

[This message has been edited by 1984whitesc (edited 11-11-2012).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
VikingRedBaron

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2012 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like she is coming along Andrew !!!

RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2012 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome! Most people would have given up after that kind of setback
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2012 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Two thumbs up to you...keep the pictures coming and stay motivated.
1984whitesc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2012 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984whitescClick Here to visit 1984whitesc's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1984whitescEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a recent update. I was able to paint the rest of the frame. It looks like I caught it just in time, but the fire has pitted the metal a little bit. I will post some pics as soon as it stops raining. I almost have the engine cradle out for the transmission swap and some paint. Any recommendations what type of paint to use that wont flake away. I will have to do some major cleaning. I would also like to replace the bolts and nuts with galvanized hardware, but is that a good idea? I like the look of that, Im just not sure how it would like the aluminum or cast iron. I took the struts off to find the rubber boot on my CV axle fell off and lost one of the swivel parts in the grass along with the needle bearings. (I don't have a garage to use sadly) So, time for a new CV axle. While I'm at it, probably new poly ball joints. She has come a long way from what she was.

edit: I forgot to mention I have the drivers side door, with power windows and locks, aligned and installed. When the weather clears, the passenger side will be going on.

[This message has been edited by 1984whitesc (edited 05-12-2012).]

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2012 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow Andrew, that looks like a LOT of work, but it is definitely coming along! I wish I were closer I would gladly lend a helping hand where I could.

I hear you were just an hour and a half from me a couple months ago, and didn't even let me know you were in town! Sheesh! I hope to see you in Frazee this year!
1984whitesc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2012 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984whitescClick Here to visit 1984whitesc's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1984whitescEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im sorry about that. I did think to call you but got distracted by all the bright sand and the nice warm weather. I was also held captive by my friends. It would have been really cool to meet up!!!
I hope to have the 88 up in frazee this year... provided it stops acting up.

------------------

Thank for the sig. Bobadoofunk
1984 White Fiero Sport Coupe (Juliet) in restoration
1988 Red Fiero Standard Coupe (Bella) in restoration
1990 Black Buick Reatta (Noir)
2002 White Chevy Impala base(Haylie)

1984whitesc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2012 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984whitescClick Here to visit 1984whitesc's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1984whitescEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

1984whitesc

1043 posts
Member since Jun 2006
I was able to take a few pics today. I painted the frame a little more. I noticed inside the frame rails a little rust and shot it with some rust converter.
In front of the battery under the rear window
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
On the drivers side above the air intake
passenger side trunk wall
She is pretty much painted, and the doors swing freely.
My lil mechanic buddy. Stayed by my side the whole time.
The next thing to do is take the gas tank out to see how rusted it is from sitting. I hope it's fine.

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2012 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Subscribed! Wow! You are not just fixing her, it looks like it's going to be a nice complete restore along the way! Nice!
1984whitesc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2012 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984whitescClick Here to visit 1984whitesc's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1984whitescEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was able to drop the engine out and pulled away from the car, but broke the line to the clutch slave. I have the engine bay mostly stripped. I also started taring apart the front suspension. Is there any tricks to make it a little easier. I am not looking forward to taking the swing arm bolts out. When thats all done I would like to lower the car, but can I still use the stock spindles?
1984whitesc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2012 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984whitescClick Here to visit 1984whitesc's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1984whitescEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I took the upper control arms off this afternoon. I never realize the upper ball joints can be a royal pain. As for the lower control arms, the metal sleves are spinning inside the bushings. I think I found a great paint for the rims. Ill take some pics soon.
PFF
System Bot
n7vrz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2012 03:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for n7vrzSend a Private Message to n7vrzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1984whitesc:

When thats all done I would like to lower the car, but can I still use the stock spindles?

Just use Rodney Dickman's lower ball joints.
http://www.rodneydickman.com/retail.html

Then you don't have to cut springs or the spindle. The link above is to the ball joints for an '88 but he also has them for '84-'87. Look around his site for more items you may need. His stuff is quality with a capital Q.

[This message has been edited by n7vrz (edited 05-22-2012).]

ThatFieroKid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2012 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThatFieroKidSend a Private Message to ThatFieroKidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Subscribed! It's great to see you putting it back on the road!
1984whitesc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2012 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984whitescClick Here to visit 1984whitesc's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1984whitescEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by n7vrz:

Just use Rodney Dickman's lower ball joints.
http://www.rodneydickman.com/retail.html

Then you don't have to cut springs or the spindle. The link above is to the ball joints for an '88 but he also has them for '84-'87. Look around his site for more items you may need. His stuff is quality with a capital Q.

Thanks for the advice. He does have some nice stuff. I looked into the lowering ball joints and I am afraid they wont work for me because I am planning on staying with my 13 inch steelies. The ones he sells work for 15 inch or larger rims. I might just leave her at stock height for now.

[This message has been edited by 1984whitesc (edited 05-22-2012).]

1984whitesc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2012 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984whitescClick Here to visit 1984whitesc's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1984whitescEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I seperated the transmission from the engine. I found out the rear trans mount broke in half, and the engine mount is completely shot. Im really surprised the whole engine wasnt slapping around. I also took off the alternator bracket to find a snapped off bolt. I guess thats what I get for letting others drive my Fiero. Looks like Ill be having a lot of fun.
Marine1981

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2012 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice work, looks like a full resto to me!!
1984whitesc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2012 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984whitescClick Here to visit 1984whitesc's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1984whitescEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here are the pics I promised.
TThere was a little damage on the trunk wall from the air cleaner hitting it from all the loose mounts.
Just a little dirty. I think I need to change the valve cover gasket.
I got the fiberglass insulation off of the fire wall, but it fell apart. I hate that stuff. I was itching for hours after. I have all of the tubing off and out.
Does anyone know where I can find the insulation for a Fiero? Also, does anyone know of a good degreaser that can cut through axle grease? I tried dawn and hot water and it wont even touch it. Thanks guys.
seajai

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2012 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Used This degreaser on my last engine job, worked quite well, much better than the Gunk brand stuff.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2012 02:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yea Purple Power is great stuff! You can get it at just about any parts store, Lowe's, Home Depot ect...

Just keep clear of the fumes, as it will make ya cough for sure!
1984whitesc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2012 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984whitescClick Here to visit 1984whitesc's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1984whitescEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok.Thanks. The past two days would have been perfect to use it. All this rain would have rinced the frame and other parts for me.
Bstrickler934

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2012 02:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bstrickler934Send a Private Message to Bstrickler934Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a full set of tan '87 interior, minus headliner (seats are trashed, so those are of no use). If the current party that's interested ends up not buying the car, you can have it all for $75+ the cost of shipping (won't be cheap, but the interior is in great condition, except for the center console. That all needs to be re glued).

Hell, if you were here in AZ, I'd give you the whole car for $200 (it's pretty much a parts car/engine swap car now, with a dead engine).
PFF
System Bot
1984whitesc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2012 04:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984whitescClick Here to visit 1984whitesc's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1984whitescEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
/\Its a bummer youre so far away. Id just take the car lol. I can imagine the frame is mint being its from AZ.

I got a lot of stuff done with Juiet. I got a new hood, notchback clip and roof panel from a fellow Fiero lover. Great guy to deal with. I test fitted the body pannels to see if they fit. The one thing I noticed was the 84 door panel plastic plug things dont line up with the doors from a later year Fiero. How strange is that. I painted so many parts, I got the wiring strung up, and have the front compartment almost completed. I have to find new ac lines cause the parts car had them cut up. I also cleaned up the 88 a little, and gunked the engine bay. I also painted the air cleaner and valve cover. She is lookin good. I took pics but my photo sharing site is being stupid. I hope to load pics by tomorrow.

[This message has been edited by 1984whitesc (edited 02-11-2014).]

1984whitesc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2012 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984whitescClick Here to visit 1984whitesc's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1984whitescEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Test fitting the body panels
Half of the wiring is done
These two thing were such a pain to put back on. (noticed on 7/22 that they are on backwards)
Aftermarket sunroof. I think Im going to leave it black.

[This message has been edited by 1984whitesc (edited 07-22-2012).]

1984whitesc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2012 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984whitescClick Here to visit 1984whitesc's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1984whitescEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been busy with other stuff life has thrown at me so I haven't been able to work on her in a while. I was able to get the control arms off of the car. 3 out of the 4 bolts for the front came out with a little aggressive negotiations, but the last one I had to grind out. I happy to say that I didn't mar up anything too badly, but just some light scuffs. The rear control arm bolts came out with the greatest of ease. Considering How rusty the cradle is I thought I would have had a huge challenge. What a nice surprise that was. Next was the fun part, burning out the old bushings. I had no idea that they could fly out of the control arms with some force. Im really glad I was standing some distance away. That would have felt so lovely being burned by hot flaming rubber. Here are some pics.
passenger side
drivers side with rust reformer painted on the bare metal.

A rusted cradle that needs to be sand blasted
a pile of control arms burning away
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2012 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh come on! Hasn't this poor car seen enough flames????

1984whitesc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2012 02:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984whitescClick Here to visit 1984whitesc's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1984whitescEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So very true. Im just glad the flames were not that high, she would have been a goner for sure.
I hope to have the transmission put back together with new seals and painted soon. I really want to start putting her back together. I miss driving her.
1984whitesc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2012 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984whitescClick Here to visit 1984whitesc's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1984whitescEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was able to get some stuff done yesterday but not much. The hot sun and no wind make it very difficult. I did how ever manage to start disassembling the engine. I'm not going to do a complete tear down of it. It ran great. I did, how ever, take the intake off and miscellaneous parts off. While I was taking the throttle linkage when the tool (a punch of sorts) I used slipped off the retainer clip and literally stabbed my hand, and went in deep. So after that I had to call it quits, and clean the puncture wound. The next day I manage to clean the transmission and paint it, along with the intake parts. The engine I have to degrease the engine before I can paint that. I found out where it was leaking though. The side cover over the push rods, the gasket had lost its seal and was dripping oil everywhere. This project keeps getting bigger and bigger with more injuries along the way lol. Now.. for the pics.
Almost together.. all I need is the seals. I wound have never thought that getting a seal for this transmission would be so hard.
The black parts still need a coat of gloss black
I would like to put this on the 84, but not sure where I can get the right muffler for it.... will the V6 one work for it from the cat back?
The junk pile. I'll have a few parts left over.
and in this pile are these: Lighted vanity mirrors from a 1988 Buick Reatta. The fabric they used was beechwood, but that can be changed. They will fit right in with a little modification
Its too bad that these center caps wont fit on the steelies. I thought this would look rather cool. If anyone needs them Im willing to parts with them. They are in great shape.

[This message has been edited by 1984whitesc (edited 07-22-2012).]

1984whitesc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2012 06:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984whitescClick Here to visit 1984whitesc's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1984whitescEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its been a while since I updated this post. Too much going on and low cash flow really hinders the progress. I was able to get an input shaft seal in. The funny thing about that was I was cleaning my old room out and had forgotten and I bought one almost four years ago. I had planned on rebuilding the original transmission, but Im glad that I forgot about it. The closest seal I could find was all the way out in MI. It would have cost a lot just to ship it here. The only thing the transmission needs now is just the axle seals. I have a rear tranny mount coming from Dean Cain (whodeane) in GA. I'll bolt on the mount to the tranny as soon as I get it. I found a good front mount (the rubber piece) for the transmission on the donor car. The only thing I need now is some RVT silicon and a prepped cradle and the engine will be back in the car. I hope to get a lot of this done before winter hits.
I will post pics as soon as I can take some.
1984whitesc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2012 01:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984whitescClick Here to visit 1984whitesc's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1984whitescEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Even more progress. I was able to drive the old ball joints out. Who ever thought it was a good idea to weld them in should be shot. So now to wire wheel the old parts and paint. I. can't wait to get the poly in and new shocks. The new transmission mount came in today so that will be put on soon. It's slowly coming together.

[This message has been edited by 1984whitesc (edited 10-05-2012).]

sirtimeless

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2012 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sirtimelessClick Here to visit sirtimeless's HomePageSend a Private Message to sirtimelessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking fantastic

------------------

[This message has been edited by sirtimeless (edited 10-03-2012).]

Edwin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2012 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EdwinSend a Private Message to EdwinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome you are bringing your car back to life!
I drive an 88 now but my first Fiero was an 84, love to see a good 84 thread.
Best looking notchies are from 84 :P

Goodluck on the rebuild
PFF
System Bot
1984whitesc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2012 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984whitescClick Here to visit 1984whitesc's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1984whitescEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got the control arms, hubs, spindles, and mounts all painted. The only things I need now are the ball joints and poly bushings then they are going on the car. They came out rather nicely. I used rustoleum's epoxy paint. It dries hard as a rock.

1984whitesc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2012 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984whitescClick Here to visit 1984whitesc's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1984whitescEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the encouragement. I really do hope that I can get this done rather quickly. I hope to at least get her on all four wheels before the snow flies. So far the things I need are ball joints, struts, shocks, wheel bearings, grand am brakes and rotors, and brake hoses, control arm bolts and nuts, and the poly. Then its on all four. All the electrical is ready, and hooked up, minus the engine stuff.

[This message has been edited by 1984whitesc (edited 10-10-2012).]

1984whitesc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2012 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984whitescClick Here to visit 1984whitesc's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1984whitescEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A massive parts order was placed with the Fiero store. Im getting really excited about finally getting to put her back together.
Marine1981

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2012 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking good. What are those Pontiac center caps off of an how big are they across before the lip that will hold them in place?

Ben
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2012 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1984whitesc:

A massive parts order was placed with the Fiero store. Im getting really excited about finally getting to put her back together.

Cool! So, you said you would like to come down for a visit soon.... Do you plan on driving or flying?

1984whitesc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2012 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984whitescClick Here to visit 1984whitesc's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1984whitescEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bryan and I would be flying down there. Id take your advice and not drive It would take way too long. Driving that far without cruise would really suck!! lol

[This message has been edited by 1984whitesc (edited 10-27-2012).]

1984whitesc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2012 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984whitescClick Here to visit 1984whitesc's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1984whitescEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I painted a few extra parts like the alternator adjuster part, the AC mount, air cleaner, and the water up. They turned out rather nicely.

1984whitesc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2012 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984whitescClick Here to visit 1984whitesc's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1984whitescEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I preped the cradle and painted it. I got all the exhaust springs hooked on and the exhaust is done. Now Im just waiting for the parts to arive and then the engine/ transmission will be going in the car. Ugh... like that song says...anticipation is making me wait.

[This message has been edited by 1984whitesc (edited 10-28-2012).]

1984whitesc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2012 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984whitescClick Here to visit 1984whitesc's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1984whitescEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The parts have arrived today. It was a challenge to figure out how these poly bushing fit where they go. There is a poly ring that is supposed to go on the out side out some of the bushings but I can't get them to fit. Everything else went well. The one thing I didn't know was the poly bushing for the cradle were not included in the kit. So....... a bit of a delay. I. just hope I did everything correctly.

[This message has been edited by 1984whitesc (edited 11-11-2012).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock