Started on: 12-10-2011 11:30 PM
Replies: 238 (13564 views)
Last post by: Kitskaboodle on 03-22-2022 01:37 AM
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2011 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Inspired by a post I saw in the mall. Let's see what rare Fiero collectible items everyone has. I'll post some pictures of my stuff later. I have luggage, r/c cars, suspenders, video's, lunch boxes/coolers, press kits and toys. What do you have?

One picture I found of a R/C car and luggage.

Link to mall thread: //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/059919.html

------------------

88 Coupe: 2.0L Turbo 4 Cylinder
84 Indy #64: Restoration Project!

[This message has been edited by FieroMaster88 (edited 12-10-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2011 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
for the Fiero i got this......made by a member i think.
but collectable

i got some stuff for the Mera too.....its a Fiero, no??
its an award made by RodneyDickman for the reunion they had before i was a owner....in '95.
cool

also when i bought my Mera the best Fiero Collectable (in my Eyes) i got a sales brochure......also quite collectable.

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 12-11-2011).]

R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2011 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a bunch of things but one of the more uncommon is this prototype roof scoop. This piece was intended to be a functional part of the IMSA car but ended up not being used because it was not a functional option on the production vehicle. I only know of 2 that exist. Mine is one of them. Huffaker Racing sold one publicly a few years ago left over in their attic from days gone by.

------------------
Paul

My IMSA Build: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/789315
HHP Adjustable Sway Bars: //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/036556.html

FieroMaster88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2011 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here are some crappy cell phone pictures of my Fiero stuff.
The Wall:

This is a thing they had at the store where you could enter to win a Fiero. I have this part, a few tablets of entry forms and a large banner that says "Win a NEW Fiero GT":

Actual Employee handbook in the back:

Lunch Box:

Mugs:

Watch (still works):

Suspenders:

And last would be the 4 pieces of luggage I have. Someday I hope to end up with a complete set.

I didn't take any pictures of all the manuals, press info and brochures I have.
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2011 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like your broken mug
FieroMaster88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2011 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nitroheadz28:

I like your broken mug

Yes, thanks to the post office who broke it in shipping.
Nurb432

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2011 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMaster88:

Here are some crappy cell phone pictures of my Fiero stuff.

yikes, i think you win for the 'non car' collection category
FirstDrCar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2011 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FirstDrCarSend a Private Message to FirstDrCarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Inspired by a post I saw in the mall. Let's see what rare Fiero collectible items everyone has. I'll post some pictures of my stuff later. I have luggage, r/c cars, suspenders, video's, lunch boxes/coolers, press kits and toys. What do you have?

Link to mall thread: //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/059919.html

Hey! That's my thread! lol

No one wants to sell any of this beautiful stuff though haha

Nice pictures everyone
Mcfleev-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2011 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mcfleev-OSend a Private Message to Mcfleev-OEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did I spy with my little eye a Fiero Transformer?
FieroG97J

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2011 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroG97JSend a Private Message to FieroG97JEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here are the 4 known varieties of the 84 Dealer Album

hyperv6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2011 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Having been into Fiero's since 1980 I have a lot things big and small that many have never seen.

Here are the shirt and hats from Bob Earl and Huffacker Racing when they were at Mid Ohio

Here are Indy Pit pins. I also have the backing cards and the holders used by crews in 1984. Also my Fiero emblems including some of my 1990 emblems. I have one on the car and also a 1990 GT not pictured. To go with them I have the original 4' x 4" GM engineering drawing for them too.

Here is my 20"x9' Fiero Billboard. I have it folded up but this is the photo of what it looks like.

I also have magazines books and many factory manuals and documents some of which date back to pre 1980 and hints of a new Midengine Pontiac. I still have a cover story of a magazine from 1980 that pretty much nails down what the Fiero became but they called it a Little GTO.

I also have a Full set of FOCOA magazines.

I also have the same luggage here above but I also have the optional garment bag that is not easy to find.

I too have all the hot wheel, models and other diecast many have.

I also have a set of all the Canadian sales books and even a recall plate for the console. This is the one that says to check the oul at fill ups. I was given one in English and one in French.

I just moved and plan to set up a lot these items in their own room downstairs. Right now much is packed away.

The general rule is not many really rare things come up but they do and in some of the Damnest places. I do know there is a set of 16" GT prototype wheels are still around and I have been waiting for them to become available. Note they are plastic and fully funcrtional for the road. One set was used on the 1990 GT in some studio shots of the prototype. GM canceled them back around 1985 and a Goodyear engineer put a set on his car.

[This message has been edited by hyperv6 (edited 12-11-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
njcwgrl

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2011 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for njcwgrlSend a Private Message to njcwgrlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not mine but ,There is a Fiero Transformer on Ebay right now if your interested

------------------
Shannon
88 Fiero "Valhalla"

FieroMaster88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2011 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice stuff guys!

That is a tranformer you see. I have 2 I think. Also you can see the wood ink pen holder in a couple pictures. I've never seen one of those before.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2011 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
my collectors item is sitting in my garage

------------------

Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six.
(84 IMSA) garage queen
(84 base) big orange firecracker
(06 solstice) my vert Fiero
(00 jeep wrangler) fun in the mud.
The forums Youngest CDL driver

FirstDrCar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2011 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirstDrCarSend a Private Message to FirstDrCarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by R Runner:

I have a bunch of things but one of the more uncommon is this prototype roof scoop. This piece was intended to be a functional part of the IMSA car but ended up not being used because it was not a functional option on the production vehicle. I only know of 2 that exist. Mine is one of them. Huffaker Racing sold one publicly a few years ago left over in their attic from days gone by.

Ever think of having someone use this prototype to create a fiberglass mold and sell?

[This message has been edited by FirstDrCar (edited 12-11-2011).]

87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2011 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2011 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by CoolBlue87GT (edited 12-12-2011).]

hyperv6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2011 06:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by hyperv6 (edited 12-13-2011).]

hyperv6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2011 06:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

hyperv6

5998 posts
Member since Mar 2003

Originally posted by CoolBlue87GT:

The watches must have come from IMR when the warehouse bought the DGP molds from them. I have a few of these as they would stick them in most orders back in the 80's. Those watches are pretty old. In fact may be older than some folks on this web site.

[This message has been edited by hyperv6 (edited 12-13-2011).]

pete 2m4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2011 07:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pete 2m4Send a Private Message to pete 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Garbage can from Plant17. It rode in the passenger side of my Fiero all the way back to Pennsylvania
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2011 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have one of these ... will be very rare in a distant future

------------------

My Build Thread
http://www.tylerstoy.com
My LED marker kits for sale

PFF
System Bot
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2011 07:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pete 2m4:

Garbage can from Plant17. It rode in the passenger side of my Fiero all the way back to Pennsylvania

i like your jacket!!! nice 80's lookin Members Only style:thumbsupthumbsup:
that can would look great in any garage....next to a Fiero for sure.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2011 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hyperv6:

Having been into Fiero's since 1980 I have a lot things big and small that many have never seen.

WOW!

I half expected you to say you had a 1990 Prototype sitting in your garage!
hyperv6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2011 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

WOW!

I half expected you to say you had a 1990 Prototype sitting in your garage!

SHHH!

I'm still working on that one. LOL!
fieroparts.com

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 185
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2011 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroparts.comClick Here to visit fieroparts.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroparts.comEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One of a kind, was to go into the 1990 model/prototype

100% all leather, the back, sides even the piping on the sides.

Photos copyright Tim Perrigo 2011

[This message has been edited by fieroparts.com (edited 12-27-2012).]

FirstDrCar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2011 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FirstDrCarSend a Private Message to FirstDrCarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroparts.com:

Wow! Those look sweet!

What engine was supposed to go into the "GTS"?

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2011 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That carved wood pen holder is sweet, any story behind that?

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 12-13-2011).]

fieroparts.com

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2011 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroparts.comClick Here to visit fieroparts.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroparts.comEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One of a kind right and left hand t-top glass press. If you have a t-top car your glass was assembled with these.

Photos copyright Tim Perrigo 2000-2011

fieroparts.com

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2011 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroparts.comClick Here to visit fieroparts.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroparts.comEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fieroparts.com

4831 posts
Member since Jun 2000
This is a one of a kind, printed on hard board and framed it is 40X30 with nice gold tone metal frame. This was taken to the SEMA type shows and when it was not on the road it hung in the executive board room at the C&C office in Brighton, Michigan.

Photos copyright Tim Perrigo 2011

ThatFieroKid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2011 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThatFieroKidSend a Private Message to ThatFieroKidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is a one of a kind, printed on hard board and framed it is 40X30 with nice gold tone metal frame. This was taken to the SEMA type shows and when it was not on the road it hung in the executive board room at the C&C office in Brighton, Michigan.

That is beyond cool. I wonder if reproductions could ever be made.
Rick 88

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2011 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Very cool.....two tone leather even before Mr Mike.
PFF
System Bot
FieroMaster88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2011 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dont know much about the pen holder. Must have been from a dealership in the 80's. I found it on Ebay a year or so ago. Here's some more pictures.

hyperv6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2011 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From what I read the pen holders were made for managers and VIP's at GM. They may have also sold them at the gift shop at the plant as they carried thing like this.

They pop up on E bay now and then and most are from Michigan. Some may have made it to dealers but I would expect it was few as they are rare to find and if many dealers got them they would be much more common.

RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2011 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My rarest piece, a plaque that was supposedly affixed to equipment at the plant

FirstDrCar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2011 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirstDrCarSend a Private Message to FirstDrCarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dont know much about the pen holder. Must have been from a dealership in the 80's. I found it on Ebay a year or so ago. Here's some more pictures.

[

You should put this in the rare fiero items for sale thread

How much would you sell it for if you did choose to sell it?
turbotoad

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2011 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turbotoadSend a Private Message to turbotoadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A couple rare/unique things:

Cool Style Auto black and yellow jacket. Too bad it fits about a 5 year old.

Original ASC (American Sunroof Corporation) framed concept art for convertable Fiero.

FieroMaster88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2011 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FirstDrCar:

You should put this in the rare fiero items for sale thread

How much would you sell it for if you did choose to sell it?

Not at all interested in selling any of my stuff.
FieroMaster88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2011 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FieroMaster88

7680 posts
Member since Nov 2000

Originally posted by turbotoad:

A couple rare/unique things:

Cool Style Auto black and yellow jacket. Too bad it fits about a 5 year old.

I have a jacket around here somewhere. I think it's an Indy Fiero jacket. I need to find it and take a picture.

Found it. It's a Fiero 2M4 jacket:

[This message has been edited by FieroMaster88 (edited 12-13-2011).]

CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2011 03:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pete 2m4:

...and you smiled every time you had to look around it to see traffic, didn't you?

That was a fun day, Pete...and thank you for getting us each a trash can. I was shocked when that security guard walked out with 4 of them. Mine is a gray one from the Paint Department...and has been envied by every Fiero person that has been to my garage.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2011 03:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, this is what I have been able to collect so far. I am always on the look out for Fiero Memorabilia

This is a book case that I have most of the stuff in:

A closer shot of the little stuff:

The next one, is a one of a kind for sure. I purchased this from JimmyS about a year ago. It was Chip Foose at a car show doing autographs. He was shown a picture of a Fiero, and asked to do a rendering based on it. He scribbled it on a piece of paper.

Chip Drawing his interpretation of the Fiero:

The drawing he did:

And finally all matted into a custom frame:

Lastly, a couple of jackets, that I really know nothing about. The white one definitely seems to be from the 80's just by the style and blue on white. Looks like something ya might have seen worn on Miami Vice! LOL

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock