Rare Fiero collectible items by FieroMaster88
Started on: 12-10-2011 11:30 PM
Replies: 238 (13560 views)
Last post by: Kitskaboodle on 03-22-2022 01:37 AM
Oosky

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2013 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kymmee:

Also these stickers are pretty cool. They are from the early 80's and labeled "Scratch and Sniff". I bought them off ebay a while ago and like the fact that they had both Fiero and Firebird on them. Anyone else have these?

I think I have a sheet of those I got on ebay, why do they say "datsun stickers" though? Thats what I've always wondered. lol
IP: Logged
Black84originalowner

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2013 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black84originalownerSend a Private Message to Black84originalownerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Had the stikers. Fiero car one is stuck on front of my 84 service manual.
Anybody else got original white sweater & gasby hat from the do it yourself book?
kymmee

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2013 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kymmeeSend a Private Message to kymmeeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SuperchargedV6:

What in the heck does Turbo smell like lol. Rick B

I was wondering the same thing. The stickers are in sealed plastic, I was half tempted to open and smell, but figured by now the scent is probably gone anyway.
kymmee

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2013 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kymmeeSend a Private Message to kymmeeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

kymmee

78 posts
Member since Feb 2012

Originally posted by Oosky:

I think I have a sheet of those I got on ebay, why do they say "datsun stickers" though? Thats what I've always wondered. lol

Whats interesting is on the back, they were manufactured by Plymouth, INC out of Bellmawr, NJ. It also says "Permission to use trademarks and vehicle designs granted by Nissan Motor Corporation In USA." How the heck Nissan has anything to do with Pontiac is beyond me.??
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2014 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bumpity bump
craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2014 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I found this on eBay. I thought it was kinda neat

PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2014 05:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
An unopened set of Micro Machines circa 1989, featuring a GT fastback, AND a Corvair, GM's "other" foray into mid/rear engine vehicles...

Also, I'm the proud new owner of a brick from Plant #17!

I also have the 1/24 sale Monogram Fiero model kit, and the 1/18 scale die cast model from the Fiero store. I'll have to dig them out so I can post pics of them too.

[This message has been edited by PatrickTRoof (edited 02-15-2014).]

hyperv6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2014 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by craigsfiero2007:

I found this on eBay. I thought it was kinda neat

This is one thing I always laughed at as it would do little for resale value.

I have the English one and I was also given one from GM in French for Canada. It is the only one I have ever seen. At least you could install this one and few would understand it. The booklet also was two sided as one side was English and the other was French.

litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2014 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One of the set of 4 Indy glasses I got from a friend. His dad worked for a Pontiac dealership in the Denver area in the 80's, and got these for some kind of sales promotion...

My radio controlled Fiero...

PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2014 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by litespd:
My radio controlled Fiero...

Where did you find a Fiero r/c body??!

Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2019 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Original 16mm film of Green Flag at 200 (the story of the 1984 Indy 500) together with the VHS Master tape and a CD version

[This message has been edited by Toddster (edited 07-18-2019).]

PFF
System Bot
paced84

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2019 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for paced84Send a Private Message to paced84Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Toddster,
Got the DVD from you when they were first offered. Got the VHS from Indy museum also.

Ron T
Indy #305
and three Indy parts cars.

------------------

signature by F-I-E-R-O (My Indy on right / #1 IMS)

[This message has been edited by paced84 (edited 07-18-2019).]

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2019 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Ron, I didn't even know the Indy Museum had it. That's cool.
paced84

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2019 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for paced84Send a Private Message to paced84Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Toddster you have a PM

Ron

------------------

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2019 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by paced84:

Toddster you have a PM

Ron

Got it.

BTW,

How about 8 of the original 12 sets of Indy axles for the REAL Pace Cars.

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2019 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Many years back I visited a senior gentleman in Michigan by the name of Harold Hooten who maintained a collection in his garage called the American Fiero Museum. In addition to a 1984 Indy in showroom condition (IIRC it had 60 miles on the OD) he had one of the largest collection of Fiero memorabilia that I've eve seen. Harold had dealer banners, dealer price books, manuals, numerous promotional items like key chains and mugs, Fiero toys, factory badges, books and advertising literature. When Harold passed away everything was either sold or auctioned off and remains in the hands of private collectors today. The other large collection of Fiero stuff would be that of Phil Huff the owner of the former Fiero Owners Club of America. One day back in the late 1990's he closed up shop and moved to Nevada, never to be heard from again. He had all of the GM signs from the Fiero factory in Michigan and a number of very rare cars. Last we heard everything was in storage and away from the public eye.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2019 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

Many years back I visited a senior gentleman in Michigan by the name of Harold Hooten who maintained a collection in his garage called the American Fiero Museum. In addition to a 1984 Indy in showroom condition (IIRC it had 60 miles on the OD) he had one of the largest collection of Fiero memorabilia that I've eve seen. Harold had dealer banners, dealer price books, manuals, numerous promotional items like key chains and mugs, Fiero toys, factory badges, books and advertising literature. When Harold passed away everything was either sold or auctioned off and remains in the hands of private collectors today. The other large collection of Fiero stuff would be that of Phil Huff the owner of the former Fiero Owners Club of America. One day back in the late 1990's he closed up shop and moved to Nevada, never to be heard from again. He had all of the GM signs from the Fiero factory in Michigan and a number of very rare cars. Last we heard everything was in storage and away from the public eye.

Harold's Car is in good hands. I think Fierobear boought it and it is under cover. But last time I saw Phil Huff was at a Fiero event in 2004. He had an original Yellow T-Top Formula signed by the people who built in in 1988 among other special items. Last I heard it was cooking in the Nevada Sun on flat tires.
paced84

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2019 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for paced84Send a Private Message to paced84Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had conversation with Phiil Huff last fall.
At one time he had two Indy Fieros , like the Formula they set out side, and only one still should be there now. Also as for the Fiero signs it was said that he had both signs from the bridge. I had asked him if he would sell one. His response was he had only received one which was crushed in shipping. said it was beyond repair. (where is the second ?) Think I should give him a call see if he has any Indy items he would part with.

Ron T
Historian

Indy #305
and three parts Indys now salvaged.

------------------

mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (161)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2019 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i saw pics of the sun scorched cars at phil's place..... damn shame.
predmeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2019 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for predmeisterSend a Private Message to predmeisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
can you post pics or what is the address?
johnt671

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2019 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnt671Send a Private Message to johnt671Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a few Hot Wheels Fieros and three of the Yat Ming Fieros, non of them are very rare. My most valuable ( to me) is a Hulki signed T shirt. Plus a couple of Ferris Buller Fieros.

[This message has been edited by johnt671 (edited 07-31-2019).]

PFF
System Bot
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2019 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

At one time he had two Indy Fieros , like the Formula they set out side, and only one still should be there now. Also as for the Fiero signs it was said that he had both signs from the bridge. I had asked him if he would sell one. His response was he had only received one which was crushed in shipping. said it was beyond repair. (where is the second ?) Think I should give him a call see if he has any Indy items he would part with.

Ron T
Historian

Indy #305

IMO, Phil Huff was never a very cooperative guy. He was in the hobby only to make money from it, and he started a "national club" (FOCOA) that was his business. He sold "memberships" to his club and you got a magazine subscription that wasn't bad, when he delivered. . Phil would have to now be in his mid to late 70's. It was told to me that Phil departed CA in serious debt around the late 70's and moved his vast collection of Fiero stuff to Nevada.. About 6 years ago his oldest son Neal was charged with homicide of his girlfriend Karen Havener. I don't think that family is in great shape right now but for the record Phil and Gloria Huff reside in Pahrump, NV .

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 07-26-2019).]

Harold James Kie

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2019 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Harold James KieSend a Private Message to Harold James KieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Even though I have a lot of Fiero stuff packed away in boxes somewhere (including about a dozen 1/24th scale models) I did at one time have an original edition of the Fiero pre-production book that had a collection of 35mm slides that were taken at the factory prior to the introduction of the car. It now resides at the Hemming's museum in Bennington, Vt. There was also a single piece of black leather with the Fiero logo in color that had been stitched on as a demonstration by a company in Long Beach, Ca and was just a sample of what they could produce. The article that was written about the book by Dan Strohl can be archived through their website.
paced84

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2019 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for paced84Send a Private Message to paced84Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Toddester
did you get the photos?. If not I will try again. No to smart on Android cell phone Sending photos. Maybe I can send them to my e-mail and forward to you.

Ron

------------------

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2019 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Toddester
did you get the photos?. If not I will try again. No to smart on Android cell phone Sending photos. Maybe I can send them to my e-mail and forward to you.

Ron

Sure did, many thanks. Iโ€™m on vacation with the munchkins so not too much internet time lately.

jonrev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2019 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jonrevClick Here to visit jonrev's HomePageSend a Private Message to jonrevEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I found a build sheet in a yard car last summer, not sure how common these are.

Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2019 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jonrev:

IIRC back in the late 90's you could buy a replacement build sheet for your car from Pontiac Historical Services. I believe the GM disbanded this office quite some time ago but it was taken over by a company called PHS that can still supply the build sheets and reproduction dealer window stickers that are specific to you Fiero..
Pontiac Historical Services

------------------
"THE COLUSSUS"

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 07-31-2019).]

hyperv6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2019 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jonrev:

These are pretty rare as it is the first I have seen in all these years.

The sheet that Pontiac provided was not anything like this nor is the historical.

Where in the car was it found?

Might think about having a blank one made on the computer and selling them. People would make them for their cars.
jonrev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2019 01:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jonrevClick Here to visit jonrev's HomePageSend a Private Message to jonrevEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Folded the passenger seat forward and there it was, folded-up. Came out of an 84 that - for reasons not known - was sentenced to death in a Chicago yard with only 33k.
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2020 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Made a video of all my items and put it on my YouTube channel. Subscribe if you havenโ€™t already!

https://youtu.be/FHX1hrQVf0c

------------------
88 Coupe: 2.0L Turbo 4 Cylinder, W2A, T25 Turbo, water/meth injection
84 Indy #64: Restoration Project
84 IMSA wide body SE: 3800 Supercharged
Rear Engine Shop on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/fast88fiero

Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2022 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice collection ๐Ÿ‘

[This message has been edited by Newbfiero (edited 03-17-2022).]

PFF
System Bot
reinhart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2022 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for reinhartSend a Private Message to reinhartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ron T
Historian

Indy #305

I visited FOCOA right near the time when Huff had received the bridge sign from Pontiac. Huff told me that the sign made it safely via truck all the way from Pontiac and then the guy unloading from the truck dropped it on the ground and the glass shattered.

As far as I ever heard there was only one bridge sign he received.
CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2022 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by CoolBlue87GT (edited 03-20-2022).]

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2022 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have one of the UAW books that was given to the plant workers. Very interesting book:

The interesting part is this sketch that I found inside the book. It started as a rough outline and then went to a shadowbox to do the final shading:

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 03-20-2022).]

007DOUG

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2022 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 007DOUGSend a Private Message to 007DOUGEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fiero Pace Car cloth seat logo blueprint. Signed 4/15/83

Pace car license plate & track certificate

Fejer Widebody Kit blueprint
Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2022 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow ๐Ÿ˜ฎ nice collection . Thx for sharing ๐Ÿ‘
Kitskaboodle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2022 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have quite a bit of Fiero stuff as well.
Not sure anyone has this:
(Fiero Transformer / Radio)
Yes, most of the tires are gone since the rubber had turned to mush. Other than that itโ€™s in good shape.

[This message has been edited by Kitskaboodle (edited 03-22-2022).]

Kitskaboodle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2022 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Kitskaboodle

2972 posts
Member since Nov 2004
I got this at a toy show at the Santa Clara County Fairgrounds. Mint in the box.
It is odd that it is front engined with a blower and that the headlights are in the UP position.
Kit

[This message has been edited by Kitskaboodle (edited 03-22-2022).]

Kitskaboodle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2022 01:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Kitskaboodle

2972 posts
Member since Nov 2004
IMSA Marjorette car and a transformer Bandai Fiero car.
Kit
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock