Rare Fiero collectible items by FieroMaster88
Started on: 12-10-2011 11:30 PM
Replies: 238 (13565 views)
Last post by: Kitskaboodle on 03-22-2022 01:37 AM
sebw8891

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2012 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sebw8891Send a Private Message to sebw8891Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yeah the previous owner of my car showed up with a box full of goodies here they are:

ive never seen a fastback model until i got these little ones

IP: Logged
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2012 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What??? Did I miss something here?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/B22...&hash=item564ad78cad

This website lists the car for $7 dollars! lol wth? #7527 top of the list...
http://www.southtexasdiecas...wguide/fiero2m4.html

Sent the seller a question, asking where he's getting his priceline from, lets see how they reply! Watch this seller, they are trying to punk someone. It's pretty obvious!

No reply from seller yet.. "What's it really worth Bob?" lol

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 06-28-2012).]

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2012 06:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sebw8891:
ive never seen a fastback model until i got these little ones

Are those tha fastback ones you are talking about? It is very hard to tell from the thumbnail size picture. Are they hotwheel sized cars? I have never seen a fastback hotwheel that I can recall.....

DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2012 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Are those tha fastback ones you are talking about? It is very hard to tell from the thumbnail size picture. Are they hotwheel sized cars? I have never seen a fastback hotwheel that I can recall.....

They are 1/43 scale..........
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2012 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whaaa?! The Hotwheels Boulevard Fieros are going for $10.00 already? Wow
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/...em&item=251096124306

Anyone care to bid? I have. Ebay is showing my bids as I******1 on this sales. Ironically the other bidder shows up with the same first and last letters as the seller. Can you bid on your own Ebay item? Doubt it, but possible? If you click the bids icon you will see what I mean.
REBELoffaLEASH

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2012 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for REBELoffaLEASHSend a Private Message to REBELoffaLEASHEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow. Ya'll have some awesome collections. The only thing I have isin't worth taking a pic of, because I saw it a few times. I'm a huge Transformers fan, and I happen to have 2 of the G1 Punch/Counterpunch toys. It was meant to resemble a Fiero, but on the packaging it's called a "P-Car."
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2012 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
85 Matchbox Fiero. The price tag says aafes. Thats army airforce exchange services. Someone bought this car originally on a military base, I believe. The yellow car is an 85 and the spnosor on the car is Protech Fire Systems. Ironic.
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
Oosky

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2012 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just got this windbreaker jacket on etsy! anyone know anything about it? it looks like its almost brand new, and finally a jacket that isnt HUGE on me XD it is a little baggy I guess...lol

project34

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2012 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oosky:
I just got this windbreaker jacket on etsy! anyone know anything about it? it looks like its almost brand new, and finally a jacket that isnt HUGE on me XD it is a little baggy I guess...lol

Claiming to be the first Fiero club, in existence since 1983, but now long since defunct, the Fiero Owners Club of America was a national club that once published a national newsletter, Fiero Owner, which often included technical articles, as well as various performance parts, body panels, collectibles, and apparel items that were for sale.

I don't know when FOCOA sold windbreakers, but I do know that at one time, FOCOA offered jacket patches whose "wreath-and-Pegasus" desgn looked virtually identical to that which appears on your red and black windbreaker you pictured above.
deadwood

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2012 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for deadwoodSend a Private Message to deadwoodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Scored these two recently, both from Walmart, the Blvd. via a fan on Google+

------------------
'86 Fiero 2M6 4-speed

Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2012 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like the bottom one. Doesn't scream '80's as the one with the flag Walmart recently re-released.
PFF
System Bot
newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2012 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Can we get some more info about these? Would love to get one myself!!
deadwood

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2012 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for deadwoodSend a Private Message to deadwoodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Austrian Import:

I like the bottom one. Doesn't scream '80's as the one with the flag Walmart recently re-released.

Yeah, it's a pretty turrible paint job...

------------------
'86 Fiero 2M6 4-speed

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2012 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok so I been hording. Did I hear someone say they needed a Boulevard Fiero?

pls forgive the crappy pic as I had to use a video camera to snap the pic, our POS digi cam finally died.

edit. Most of these are hardly rare, but theres more then a few real gems in there.

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 08-28-2012).]

newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2012 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by weloveour86se:

pls forgive the crappy pic as I had to use a video camera to snap the pic, our POS digi cam finally died.

edit. Most of these are hardly rare, but theres more then a few real gems in there.

hahaha holy shnikes!
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2012 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by newf:

hahaha holy shnikes!

Theres not too many Boulevard Fieros floating around anymore. Not like they were when I first started buying them. Also the asking price in most cases has doubled even tripled in some.

hyperv6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2012 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They are still pretty common here in Ohio.

I have a few and even found one in a Auto Zone.

The flag Fiero in the Hot Ones Series was not an easy fine here in Ohio.

The 80's car is just starting to show up here now.
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2012 01:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hyperv6:

They are still pretty common here in Ohio.

I have a few and even found one in a Auto Zone.

The flag Fiero in the Hot Ones Series was not an easy fine here in Ohio.

The 80's car is just starting to show up here now.

Cool. I'll keep my eyes open for anyone selling them in Ohio

Whats a flag fiero? I think your reffering to the chase cars. Hotwheels with white lettering on the wheels are called chase cars I think.

Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2012 04:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've got some cool stuff
1st my T-shirt collection. I'm usually wearing a different one on the weekends.

Next my key chain collection. I stick with my favorite which is on my Viper fob.

My pin collection.

Last, my model collection which my wife graciously lets me use a shelf in her shadow box cabinet. I tried to represent every color the Fiero was offered except gray.

hyperv6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2012 06:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cool. I'll keep my eyes open for anyone selling them in Ohio

Whats a flag fiero? I think your reffering to the chase cars. Hotwheels with white lettering on the wheels are called chase cars I think.

The Flag car did have a chase version but it also can in a regular The Hot Ones Pacage. I find all the cars in the series but have only found one Fiero at Wal Mart.
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2012 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow GoKart! Those cars are very, very cool! Love those fastbacks.

Duh tewpid me, now I get what you mean by "Flag cars". It's the Hotwheels with the US flag on the sides. Flag cars...durrr srry So far I have 7 Hot Ones Flag cars that are Chase cars. Always on the prowl for more though!
PFF
System Bot
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2012 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Picked up these items recently. This car is pretty cool:

And some PPG pace car pins. I also got a Indy Fiero jacket but I don't have a picture of it.

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2012 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMaster88:

This car is pretty cool:

Did this come from Ebay? If it did I think you beat me up by .50 cents on the auction. I missed the end. If it was the recent ebay auction, curses!

FieroMaster88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2012 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nope, purchased it from someone here on the forum. What was the final bid on Ebay?
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2012 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry couldn't find it on my "didn't win" list on Ebay. Musta got bumped off the list cause of all the other "didn't win" items. lol. IIRC was around $50 or so? Try and see if you can find it on ebay under recent sales?

Very nice car BTW! Congrats on the very nice score!
85FieroGreg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2012 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85FieroGregSend a Private Message to 85FieroGregEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm the one that won this on EBay. I did overbid on it to insure that I would win, but when the auction was over, I was the lone bid on it. I paid $39.99 plus $6.00 for shipping. I thought for sure that I would have had someone else bidding against me. It arrived today and looks really nice. It didn't have any instructions on how it works and I haven't put any batteries into it yet. So if FieroMaster88 would be kind enough to get me the insruction sheet that came with it so I can learn how to play with it, I would be very grateful. Not asking for the original, maybe a copy somehow.
FieroMaster88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2012 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is the only piece of paper in the box:
Carcenomy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2012 03:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CarcenomyClick Here to visit Carcenomy's HomePageSend a Private Message to CarcenomyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMaster88:

This is the only piece of paper in the box:

"Have you tried turning it off and on again?"
fiero67

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 107
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2012 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero67Send a Private Message to fiero67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I want this!!!!!!!!!! awesome find.. i havent seen this before

[This message has been edited by fiero67 (edited 09-25-2012).]

TRiAD

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2013 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome thread!
I have a couple of the IMSA matchbox and a front-engine widebody RC car, but that's it.

Would LOVE one of those red Boulevard cars.

------------------
~Michael
'85 GT 4sp white - SOLD | | '85 2M6 Auto red - SOLD | | '84 2M4 bare chassis - SOLD
Crap, I'm out of Fieros! Time to buy another!!

kendallville

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2013 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kendallvilleSend a Private Message to kendallvilleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A Message for Cliff , Just had an idea ( yes it did hurt ) I like the Indy pace car jackets . I don't know about how
everyone would react but I can't take cold weather anymore ( med problems ) and it can get chilly around
here towards the end of car show season.Have you had any thoughts on adding a jacket to your clothes line?
I think one like that with your new emblem and a pff logo on the back would be nice
Thanks for the forrum and your time.
PFF
System Bot
FieroMaster88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2013 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone find anything interesting lately?
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2013 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I won this at the 30th raffle. It was an item Mr. John Callies donated. It includes a note from Mr Callies explaining that this RC car was originally given to Mr Paul Vanderlay in appreciation of his work on the Fiero racing program. After Mr Vanderlay passed away his widow gave it to Mr Callies.

You can't tell from the picture, but it still has the plastic around the box.
Inferno

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2013 02:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for InfernoSend a Private Message to InfernoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

For the love of god man share the love.

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2013 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Inferno:

[QUOTE]Originally posted by weloveour86se:

For the love of god man share the love.
[/QUOTE]

I been sharing, well kinda. Sharing is caring right?
//www.fiero.nl/forum/F...4/HTML/065874-3.html

Honestly though when I was buying all the Boulevard cars I tried to find someone to go in with me. I figured I/we could buy every one that popped up and sorta corner the market. Guess I got a little carried away! Anyway at first they were going for a few bucks each. Now they can go for $10!! Not a huge profit but it's only been a year or two!

Anyone get anything new??

FieroMaster88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2013 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfred8:

I won this at the 30th raffle. It was an item Mr. John Callies donated. It includes a note from Mr Callies explaining that this RC car was originally given to Mr Paul Vanderlay in appreciation of his work on the Fiero racing program. After Mr Vanderlay passed away his widow gave it to Mr Callies.

You can't tell from the picture, but it still has the plastic around the box.

That's pretty cool!
kymmee

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2013 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kymmeeSend a Private Message to kymmeeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a few Fiero collectibles, none of them are really "rare" but maybe unique. I have this jacket that was given to me when I purchased the Indy.

Also these stickers are pretty cool. They are from the early 80's and labeled "Scratch and Sniff". I bought them off ebay a while ago and like the fact that they had both Fiero and Firebird on them. Anyone else have these?

fiero2man

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-18-2013 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero2manSend a Private Message to fiero2manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have 4 1/12th scale remote Fiero's, SE , GT IMSA, 2 Spice ( AT&T, Penzoil) for sale..have pics don't know how to post them. If interested, email me at fierofan@yahoo.com
L.I. Fieros

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2013 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for L.I. FierosSend a Private Message to L.I. FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
fiero2man - Email sent for pics and info. Thanks!
SuperchargedV6

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2013 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What in the heck does Turbo smell like lol. Rick B
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock