Rare Fiero collectible items by FieroMaster88
Started on: 12-10-2011 11:30 PM
Replies: 238 (13564 views)
Last post by: Kitskaboodle on 03-22-2022 01:37 AM

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2011 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMaster88:

]

Man I love that!
IP: Logged

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2011 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43224 posts
Member since May 2007
Fred needs to post some stuff
predmeister

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2011 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for predmeisterSend a Private Message to predmeisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
no power steering pics?
fieroparts.com

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 185
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2011 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroparts.comClick Here to visit fieroparts.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroparts.comEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the offers on the seat skin, I'm not looking to sell it at this time since it is a one of a kind for the 1990 Fiero.

Originally posted by fieroparts.com:

One of a kind, was to go into the 1990 model/prototype

100% all leather, the back, sides even the piping on the sides.

SuperchargedV6

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2011 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All of the Indy Pace car records including the Track car information. I also own the Pontiac Motor sports DGP prototype. All things affiliated with John Callies. Also have some secretive stuff at the moment. Rick B

litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2011 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A shirt printed by a PFF member, Haze Performance....

I also have a collection of 4 Indy Fiero drinking glasses. One of my co-workers gave them to me. His dad worked at a Pontiac dealership in Denver back in the 80's, and got these at work. I've uploaded pictures of them before, but can't find the thread with the pictures, and for some reason, PIP isn't working for me tonight.

[This message has been edited by litespd (edited 12-16-2011).]

ShockWave

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2011 01:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ShockWaveSend a Private Message to ShockWaveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Aside from the commonly-found ads, diecasts, and whatnot, I have these:

"As the Fiero story unfolds, you'll see the logic of everything we did. There are no gimmicks....technology wrapped in Fiero is absolutely the highest in General Motors...."
--J.J. Wetzel
Pontiac Chief Engineer
Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2011 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is the most rare thing I have I believe. I have seen some smaller than this though.

And for size comparison
DL10

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2011 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Marine1981:

This is the most rare thing I have I believe. I have seen some smaller than this though.
And for size comparison

I have a few of the Micro-Micro cars. here's one next to a micro car like yours.

Here's a picture with most of the different sizes

FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2011 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool. I don't have one of the really small micro machines. I need to find one.
mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2011 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

------------------
--Jeff aka mrfred8
88 Yellow GT

PFF
System Bot
FieroMaster88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2011 07:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone else have anything cool or unusual?
sspeedstreet

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2011 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sspeedstreetSend a Private Message to sspeedstreetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I got these off eBay. The seller said they were protos for the 1988 model year but never followed thru once the car was cancelled.
hyperv6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2011 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sspeedstreet:

I got these off eBay. The seller said they were protos for the 1988 model year but never followed thru once the car was cancelled.

I never saw this color but the plant store sold one similar to this one.
BlackEmrald

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2011 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those bags look to be in very good condition for being almost 25 years old!
sspeedstreet

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2011 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sspeedstreetSend a Private Message to sspeedstreetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The seller said they had never been removed from the large zip-lock bags they arrived in. I believe it, because I tried to use them on the Coast Run last year and they smelled like someone had puked in them! They've been airing out for over a year and when I last checked (sniffed?) they seemed pretty good.
RAREW66

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2011 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RAREW66Click Here to visit RAREW66's HomePageSend a Private Message to RAREW66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Fred needs to post some stuff

Thanks for the encouragement Jason. Maybe this thread could stay alive if I post one thing a week for the let's say the next 6000 years.

I just took this picture for an article I am writing.

The nose emblem was used on the Spice GTP-L race cars. Made by the same manufacturer that made the stock Fiero and Fiero GT fascia emblems.

Fred
FieroMaster88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2011 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Found a T-shirt in the closet:
ThatFieroKid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2012 05:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ThatFieroKidSend a Private Message to ThatFieroKidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^ Now that is cool.
americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2012 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
can my coffee mug count?

i made this my senior year in highschool, back in 2001. always had fieros on the mind but i didnt inscribe a fiero logo into it... cant remember why, its been a few years!

.59147 L capacity.... er 2.5 (2 1/2) cup capacity.

[This message has been edited by americasfuture2k (edited 01-05-2012).]

paced84

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2012 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for paced84Send a Private Message to paced84Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got this from Plant #17 got grand award sign, but only get the red X

------------------

signature by F-I-E-R-O (My Indy on right / #1 IMS)

PFF
System Bot
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2012 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hyperv6:

Having been into Fiero's since 1980 I have a lot things big and small that many have never seen.

Here are the shirt and hats from Bob Earl and Huffacker Racing when they were at Mid Ohio

I like those shirts! Time to bring them back into production!
RAREW66

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2012 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RAREW66Click Here to visit RAREW66's HomePageSend a Private Message to RAREW66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another bump for a great thread.

How about a pre-production Engineering Sample 88 front cradle assembly that is date coded 1986 with an early pre-production development Electric Hydraulic Power Steering Unit. The prototype 88 front cradle is the first prototype Fiero part that I have had the chance to own in about 2001. Little did I know what the future had in store.

Fred
Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2012 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well I think that is possibly the most rare Fiero collectible item lol. Do you still have that??
paced84

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2012 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for paced84Send a Private Message to paced84Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
when I try to post a photo all I get is the red X

--------------

[This message has been edited by paced84 (edited 01-09-2012).]

hyperv6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2012 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RAREW66:

Another bump for a great thread.

How about a pre-production Engineering Sample 88 front cradle assembly that is date coded 1986 with an early pre-production development Electric Hydraulic Power Steering Unit. The prototype 88 front cradle is the first prototype Fiero part that I have had the chance to own in about 2001. Little did I know what the future had in store.

Fred

Fred you need to do a complete book on the Fiero. Some one needs to set the record straight. If you need help I told you I would.

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2012 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by paced84:

when I try to post a photo all I get is the red X

--------------

Not too sure... but a pound key(#) in an URL ... hummm not sure that works maybe you could remove that from the pic name and try again

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy
My LED Marker Kits for sale

solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2012 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMaster88:

Dont know much about the pen holder. Must have been from a dealership in the 80's. I found it on Ebay a year or so ago. Here's some more pictures.

I have one, the pen fell off. They were given to dealers. That's all I can tell you. I have an 88 Salesperson guide book on the Fiero.
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2012 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2012 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

SuperchargedV6

1966 posts
Member since Jan 2006

Thanks for th ehelp below on how to link You tube stuff . Rick B

[This message has been edited by SuperchargedV6 (edited 07-18-2013).]

FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2012 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SuperchargedV6:

Ooo whats that?
PFF
System Bot
hyperv6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2012 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMontreal:

Ooo whats that?

It is a book they put out to the employees of the plant. Think of it as kind of a year book they did at the end.

It has a lot of plant photos and list of all that worked there and most of their picture. It is a good historical document of the plant.

They show up on e bay once in a rare while. I would recomend one to those who have most of the regular collector things.

I am glad Rick posted it as I forgot about this one. I have to go look for mine now a I have not seen it since our move.

[This message has been edited by hyperv6 (edited 01-10-2012).]

SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2012 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am glad Rick posted it as I forgot about this one. I have to go look for mine now a I have not seen it since our move.

Same here, I was wondering if I had it since the move I hadn't seen mine and got worried for a few minutes. When did you move, and where to? Did you get a barn???? I love mine and dont know how I made all these years without one. . Rick

hyperv6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2012 07:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Same here, I was wondering if I had it since the move I hadn't seen mine and got worried for a few minutes. When did you move, and where to? Did you get a barn???? I love mine and dont know how I made all these years without one. . Rick

Last summer we moved back to Manchester/Clinton. Yes I built a new 24x36 Garage this time with air and water. I even finished the ceiling in this one. I will post a photo later. That is all I did this summer.

I found my book. It is hard to spot since there is nothing printed on the spine.

We even sold our other house and while we did not make much we did not lose anything. That shocked me. We did not even have to list it.

SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2012 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good to hear and we did about the same. But if we figure what we put in it over the years then we lost a bit. We are allot happier in the country for sure and my barn is as big as your garage but two full floors so lots of storage upstairs. I just put in a electric lift. Rick B
hyperv6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2012 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Good to hear and we did about the same. But if we figure what we put in it over the years then we lost a bit. We are allot happier in the country for sure and my barn is as big as your garage but two full floors so lots of storage upstairs. I just put in a electric lift. Rick B

We did ok even with the improvments on ours. The guy across the streets son and daughter inlaw wanted the house hell or high water. It was a good deal for us and a good deal for them.

We took over my Moms house. She was to the point she should not be alone anymore so we sold our house and added on out here. The house is in really good shape and it is the one I grew up in. Even the same neighbors are here I grew up with. It really is nice to get back to where I was from. I was not a city dweller.

I have a 2.5 garage on the house and the one out back. I put a concrete pad on back and have a storage barn there for the non car things. I have the new garage set up to store the Fiero, work shop area and keep the HHR in. The front Garage gets the GTP and Malibu. I also have a tall ceiling so A lift can go in at any time I want to put one in. I also have storage upstairs. The contractor built the garage but I did all the finishing work inside. That way I could so it the way I wanted it. I changed things several times.

The interior is all while and I have been told it is the clean room. I just love the heat. I have a 75,000 BTU heater and it is insulated well. It warms up in about 10 min and I am out there working in shorts.

We also did a lot of concrete and Steven has the best basketball court around.
1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2012 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tried embedded link but no go. Rick B

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/atKhjhw2vG0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Just wrap the url from Youtube in [youtube] ... [/youtube] tags.

Awesome stuff in here!

gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2012 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pete 2m4:

Garbage can from Plant17. It rode in the passenger side of my Fiero all the way back to Pennsylvania

PETE!!!!! how, when??? you lucky dog!!!

gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2012 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

gtxbullet

4162 posts
Member since Apr 2008
I'll have to get a picture of my collection. I have a bunch of books, magazines, toys, keychains, shirts, plaques, trophies, and a hat or 2...
only have 2 hotwheels ones (for now )
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2012 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You reminded me of some of my DGP style cars. Here are a few from an old picture. I put all of them in storage and should pull them out for a better picture. There were allot of the same cars made with different markings over the years so you can collect allot of these type cars. Rick B

[This message has been edited by SuperchargedV6 (edited 01-15-2012).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock