Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  LED Dome Light Conversion for Under $20 [TUTORIAL: Step-by-Step With Photo's] (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
LED Dome Light Conversion for Under $20 [TUTORIAL: Step-by-Step With Photo's] by JohnWPB
Started on: 11-30-2011 01:01 AM
Replies: 43 (3912 views)
Last post by: kevin on 05-09-2020 11:43 PM
theogre

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 568
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2013 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Note:
Footlights are 168, 3 watts, not 194, 2 watts, used in dash etc.
Does make a difference in comparing etc.
Many have 194 replacements because both are same format/size.

LEDs for high stop light...
can work but check brightness. If too bright then could be blinding people behind you.
Some on PFF (maybe archives) had trouble with that.

------------------
Dr. Ian Malcolm: Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.
(Jurassic Park)

The Ogre's Fiero Cave (It's also at the top and bottom of every forum page...)

IP: Logged
J Gunsett

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2013 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for J GunsettClick Here to visit J Gunsett's HomePageSend a Private Message to J GunsettEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Like to add a note on the interior light. They are great but I found a night using the map reading lamps were to bright. I removed the LED and add a 470 ohm resistor in series and it reduced the LED to about 1/2 it's brightness.

Jack
KTeague2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2014 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KTeague2Send a Private Message to KTeague2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey everyone,
I'm new to this forum, but I saw this and thought i'd share this for anyone wanting to buy LED's for their car. It's a website called Top Line group. I think the URL is just www.toplinegroup.com. I actually found them after I bought my 86 Fiero ( just a few weeks ago) on youtube. I was just looking for cool upgrades for my new Fiero. Here is a link for the video...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxtyahVDU5U. And here is their website http://www.tlg-auto.com/

kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2020 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fellas,
Can the stock Delco radio accept LED lights🤔 If so how do you purchase the correct size? How many LED’s does the stock Delco 7- band radio have? Can a Fiero owner dot is particular LED upgrade?
Cordially,
Kevin
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay