Started on: 08-13-2011 11:00 PM
Replies: 7 (751 views)
Last post by: CoolBlue87GT on 05-22-2014 12:42 AM
CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2011 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Had this info posted inside another thread, figured some of you might not have had a chance to see the article.

Both Jimmy & I found out the author left out many facts we told him & he also added some things we never said.

I figured how to upload the article, did some photoshop to separate the two stories, the second one is how I think it should have been done. Added full size images below.

Full size original
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Full size modified
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TheRealShadowX

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2011 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very cool! I love to see when Fieros get some respect and attention, especially from a writer who appears to be fond of classics and muscle cars.

Only bummer is he misspelled Hulki's name! D'oh! Lol, he spelled it "Hulli". Oh well, great article either way, doubt Hulki's feelings will be hurt. Hahaha

------------------
(TRSX) The Zombiero - "Thrice resurrected"
1985 GT, 4 Speed Muncie, 3.4PR V6, 15" Lace GT wheels, Power everything, sunroof, Red with gray effects. Driven and enjoyed daily.

Fiero GT- 2 seater, mid engine, rear wheel drive, H.O. V6, manual rack and pinion steering, fully independent suspension, 4 wheel disc brakes, no ABS, no traction control, no speed limiter, available T-Tops. So, outdated econo-box or classic sports car? You decide.

CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2011 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheRealShadowX:

Very cool! I love to see when Fieros get some respect and attention, especially from a writer who appears to be fond of classics and muscle cars.

Only bummer is he misspelled Hulki's name! D'oh! Lol, he spelled it "Hulli". Oh well, great article either way, doubt Hulki's feelings will be hurt. Hahaha

Thanks, yes, I saw the misspelling. Of all the things to mess up ! He did do alot of research on the specifications to make sure the details were correct.

The writer is the co-founder of the Veterans Motor Car Club of America that has has welcomed the Fiero's into their club. I joined back in 1989.
This is the same club that puts on the annual Punta Gorda Car show. They are affiliated with the AACA.
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2011 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CoolBlue87GT:

Both Jimmy & I found out the author left out many facts we told him & he also added some things we never said.

I figured how to upload the article, did some photoshop to separate the two stories, the second one is how I think it should have been done. Added full size images below.

Yeah it was nice of him to "Volunteer" my presence at a car show I knew nothing about till the article was released.
CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2013 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Jimmy, not sure if I showed you, I had that story mounted.

I have the order number, they said since it's already been designed, they can make one for you at a lower rate than I got.
They can make the sign at bottom say JimmyS if you want.

rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2013 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please bring both these cars over to Daytona next month... no excuses this time :> )
n3srj

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2013 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for n3srjSend a Private Message to n3srjEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice article. Who did the interview? Royerston?

Rich
CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2014 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by n3srj:

Nice article. Who did the interview? Royerston?

Rich

Don Royston did the interviews & his wife took the photo's. - Sorry took so long to reply !

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock