Started on: 04-22-2011 11:31 PM
Replies: 39 (3561 views)
Last post by: exoticse on 05-10-2014 04:45 AM
FierociousGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2011 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone know anything about this Notchback. Last I heard the owner was cutting it up...

http://CentralFloridaFieros...ndex.php/topic=990.0

Thanks

------------------
'88 GT, 3800 SC II, IMSA/MC widebody combo, Choptop, Borla exhaust, GT-One NSX Headlights.
FGTO Build thread ~> Link

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mptighe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2011 01:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's the thread it showed up in.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/079170.html

That's Kurt's car. He was supposed to update us on stuff but hasn't. I think exoticse has his contact info. I fell in love with that car too.
exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2011 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just called and left message, so we shall see.
ALJR

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2011 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FierociousGT:

Ohhh man, thats a bad idea... Using the rear hatch glass for a windshield... One small rock hits that at highway speed and the glass shatters into a billion pieces...

[This message has been edited by ALJR (edited 04-23-2011).]

Mystik

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2011 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MystikSend a Private Message to MystikEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ALJR:

Ohhh man, thats a bad idea... Using the rear hatch glass for a windshield... One small rock hits that at highway speed and the glass shatters into a billion pieces...

in my honest opinion, it doesn't look very good either.

I have no idea why anyone would think that's a good idea.
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2011 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 01-05-2016).]

Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2011 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Honestly.....
It is beyond me why anyone who had a car that looks that good would cut it up to make something I don't care what that something would be. Hell there are SO many cheap fiero projects out there I would just keep it the way it was and make a frankenstein out of something that is not quite so finished. I WISH my fiero looked that good. It is probably the nicest notchback fiero I have ever seen. I for one would LOVE to see him offer that ground effects package for sale if the price was reasonable. It really makes an already LOW car look like it is planted on the ground. That and the wing make that car look really clean. It is also quite startling how nice that Saleen wing looks on the notchie. I am surprised I have not seen more notchies sporting that wing. It looks like it was born there. I have seen a lot of gaudy looking wings on notchies and the tuner crowd is famous for it but that wing REALLY looks good on there IMHO... peace

Pete

hammer18

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2011 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hammer18Send a Private Message to hammer18Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dont meen to side track but anyone have any other pictures of the white GT in the background? it looks pretty seet as well
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2011 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks mptighe

Originally posted by hammer18:
dont meen to side track but anyone have any other pictures of the white GT in the background? it looks pretty seet as well

Check the link in the 2nd post.

------------------
'88 GT, 3800 SC II, IMSA/MC widebody combo, Choptop, Borla exhaust, GT-One NSX Headlights.

Hockaday

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2011 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Was there ever info recovered about the side skirts?
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2011 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any ?

Originally posted by exoticse:

Just called and left message, so we shall see.

------------------
'88 GT, 3800 SC II, IMSA/MadCurls widebody combo, Choptop, Borla exhaust, GT-One NSX Headlights.

PFF
System Bot
Ruffy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2011 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RuffySend a Private Message to RuffyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pete Matos:

Honestly.....
It is beyond me why anyone who had a car that looks that good would cut it up to make something I don't care what that something would be. Hell there are SO many cheap fiero projects out there I would just keep it the way it was and make a frankenstein out of something that is not quite so finished. I WISH my fiero looked that good. It is probably the nicest notchback fiero I have ever seen. I for one would LOVE to see him offer that ground effects package for sale if the price was reasonable. It really makes an already LOW car look like it is planted on the ground. That and the wing make that car look really clean. It is also quite startling how nice that Saleen wing looks on the notchie. I am surprised I have not seen more notchies sporting that wing. It looks like it was born there. I have seen a lot of gaudy looking wings on notchies and the tuner crowd is famous for it but that wing REALLY looks good on there IMHO... peace

Pete

Huge +1 on that as well. when it was a notchie i would have to say its one of the best i have ever seen. prolly top 5 best looking. now chopped up like that ahhhhhh thats not good.
ghost187x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2011 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ghost187xSend a Private Message to ghost187xEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

what wheels are these ?
Kurtmylar702

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2011 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kurtmylar702Send a Private Message to Kurtmylar702Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If anybody wants I can make the kit that is on my Notchie. Just Email me at kurtmylar@yahoo.com I just picked up a 86 GT Fastback this week the 28th one and will start on this one in the next couple of months. I am working on the old chopped Notchie I picked up some speedster Humps from a mustang that I will use and will start on the fiberglass this next week so I will have some more pics soon. The wheels on the car are 20x12 in the rear and 20x10 up front the wheel is called insignia by Modular society
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2011 04:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hockaday:

Was there ever info recovered about the side skirts?

Those side skirts are those cheap ebay rubber ground effects i have it on front of my car.
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2011 07:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got more photos of different angles?

Originally posted by Kurtmylar702:

If anybody wants I can make the kit that is on my Notchie. Just Email me at kurtmylar@yahoo.com I just picked up a 86 GT Fastback this week the 28th one and will start on this one in the next couple of months. I am working on the old chopped Notchie I picked up some speedster Humps from a mustang that I will use and will start on the fiberglass this next week so I will have some more pics soon. The wheels on the car are 20x12 in the rear and 20x10 up front the wheel is called insignia by Modular society

------------------
'88 GT, 3800 SC II, IMSA/MadCurls widebody combo, Choptop, Borla exhaust, GT-One NSX Headlights.

Kurtmylar702

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2011 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kurtmylar702Send a Private Message to Kurtmylar702Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No they are not from ebay. They are made out of a hard plastic some what the same as the car. On my car they sit about an 1 1/2 off the ground and when I go over a speed bump they flex up. You can paint them or put a carbon fiber sticker on them like I did. I have been using this set up for since 1990 so my Notchie has been like the pics you see since then with the wing and all. The cost for the side skirts is about $ 75.00 then I cut it up to the shape that I want. The front lip was the same material but I mitered around the corners I just use the front fiber glass lip and just add the sides most of the time. I can make about anything from a drawing or a picture.
Kurtmylar702

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2011 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kurtmylar702Send a Private Message to Kurtmylar702Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Kurtmylar702

68 posts
Member since Jan 2010
I will try to get some more pics up close since I will be working on my new 86 GT this week.
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2011 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I will try to get some more pics up close since I will be working on my new 86 GT this week.

Any ?

------------------

[This message has been edited by FierociousGT (edited 05-16-2011).]

FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2011 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BUMP....

Any word Kurtmylar702?

------------------
'88 GT, 3800 SC II, IMSA/MadCurls widebody combo, Choptop, Borla exhaust, GT-One NSX Headlights, RX-8 mirrors.

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2011 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BUMP....

Any word Kurtmylar702?

Funny u should ask, i just sent him an email today asking for an update. Will post something if i get a response.
PFF
System Bot
Kurtmylar702

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2011 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kurtmylar702Send a Private Message to Kurtmylar702Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had a bad accident going up a ladder and got knocked out and fell 20' so I am just getting back on my feet again. Sounds like there is a member that moved in my area and it would be nice to get together with him and share ideas with. So I hope to start back up soon. I picked up some speedster humps and some Lambo head lights so I seem to have all the parts I need to start back on it. I will try to get some up dates soon.
ghost187x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2011 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ghost187xSend a Private Message to ghost187xEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I had a bad accident going up a ladder and got knocked out and fell 20' so I am just getting back on my feet again. Sounds like there is a member that moved in my area and it would be nice to get together with him and share ideas with. So I hope to start back up soon. I picked up some speedster humps and some Lambo head lights so I seem to have all the parts I need to start back on it. I will try to get some up dates soon.

glad to hear you are okay! i love what you are doing to the Fiero
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2011 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glad to hear you are doing better. How about the other pic of the Notchie before it was cut up?

------------------
'88 GT, 3800 SC II, IMSA/MadCurls widebody combo, Choptop, Borla exhaust, GT-One NSX Headlights, RX-8 mirrors.

Axmann

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2011 05:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AxmannSend a Private Message to AxmannEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whats the kit cost front, rear and sides?
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2011 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BUMP.. any updates?

------------------

Fiero84Freak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2011 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero84FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero84FreakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Axmann:
Whats the kit cost front, rear and sides?

It's not a kit. Just some custom extensions to stock pieces the owner put together before he cut up the car.
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2012 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What up with the photos?!

Pete Matos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2012 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Agreed, seems like Kurt is MIA here. I LOVE that notchie he did and want to make one similar so I for one would love to see more pics of his fiero's ...peace

Pete

Kurtmylar702

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2012 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kurtmylar702Send a Private Message to Kurtmylar702Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am still checking in here. I am trying to sell one of my fast backs to get another Notchie. The side skirts and back bumper wings I make they take a day to cut up and make and cost about 50.00 for all four. If anybody wants any let me know. I am trying to get back to the chop top. I picked up some lights and some speedster humps and am ready to start on finishing up the fiberglass and body work. Than I can start on the inside.
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2012 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What we have been wanting and you keep evading are the photos...
PFF
System Bot
Kurtmylar702

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2012 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kurtmylar702Send a Private Message to Kurtmylar702Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will take some this weekend. I am also looking for an over the roof scoop. I want to copy it and make two scoops that are a little narrower and fit the grates on my fast back.
mptighe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2012 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am still checking in here. I am trying to sell one of my fast backs to get another Notchie. The side skirts and back bumper wings I make they take a day to cut up and make and cost about 50.00 for all four. If anybody wants any let me know. I am trying to get back to the chop top. I picked up some lights and some speedster humps and am ready to start on finishing up the fiberglass and body work. Than I can start on the inside.

PM sent
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2012 07:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I will take some this weekend. I am also looking for an over the roof scoop. I want to copy it and make two scoops that are a little narrower and fit the grates on my fast back.

Meanwhile how about additional pictures of the Notchback before the cutting?

[This message has been edited by FierociousGT (edited 03-03-2012).]

Pete Matos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2012 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yuppers, more pics of that beauty would be MOST appreciated. So you are saying that the ground effects on the car are available then? I do not have a Nothie YET but I hope to very soon, just as soon as a good deal pops up around here anyways. By choptop are you talking about this notchie fiero car that you cut the roof off of or are you actually building a Fiero choptop? Good to hear you are still around and working on fiero's. That ground effects setup can be painted right? What exactly is on the front of the car that rounds out the ground effects? Peace

Pete

Shill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2012 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShillSend a Private Message to ShillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^^ Same! I am interested as well, front rear and sides. If you are still willing to produce these, can you get us a full cost for a complete kit?
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2012 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IMO Kurtmylar702 IS FULL OF IT. NO PIC OF NOTHCHBACK OR GROUND EFFECTS

Kurtmylar702

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2012 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kurtmylar702Send a Private Message to Kurtmylar702Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have taken some pics of the side skirts but having trouble posting them I will keep trying. I am taking my fast back and converting it to a Notchie just like black one but thinking of a another color. I will be changing it up a bit with some scoops and hood vents same wing but maybe back a little more over the end of the trunk. May do side skirts with scoop on them at the back fender area.
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2012 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2014 04:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kurt's latest projects:

" Haven't been working on the black roadster. Mainly just working on the daily drivers. Added 19" on my fastback and I am getting a new paint job soon probably black."

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 05-10-2014).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock