Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  12 year olds and cars - Kathryn's Fiero (Page 8)

Printable Version

This topic is 44 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
This thread has been moved here: The Construction Zone.
12 year olds and cars - Kathryn's Fiero by michhiker28
Started on: 04-18-2011 04:37 PM
Replies: 1742 (1027767 views)
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 02-13-2024 03:58 AM
kathryn

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2011 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kathrynClick Here to visit kathryn's HomePageSend a Private Message to kathrynEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
oh by the way i didn't totally wreak my sander or my piece so this time trial and error worked just fine!
(i kept it dry.)
-kathryn
IP: Logged
michhiker28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2011 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for michhiker28Send a Private Message to michhiker28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kathryn liked the auto darkening helmet a bit better than the other sort after she saw how it worked. She was pretty surprised when it darkened right up off the camera flash and then returned to normal so quickly. I think she'll like trying it out on an actual project soon. She did get some sanding done tonight....but she needs to have a good go at it and finish up a few of these body panels. I will update some photos of the most recent progress tonight once I can get them uploaded and sorted out.

-MH
michhiker28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2011 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for michhiker28Send a Private Message to michhiker28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

michhiker28

313 posts
Member since Apr 2011
So some items that we have been working on recently:

We have had no success finding a perfect console skeleton. We have found a couple that are better than others, but nothing that is mint. So it appears that the only viable way of fixing this is to try to mend the one(s) that we have. So here is an attempt. We used some epoxy and aluminum to mend the places wear there were cracks etc. We will still need to do some more work to fill in where a few of the screw holes are just absolutely messed up and then redrill those sections. Here is where we are so far.

Kathryn also finished her seats and reinstalled the seat tracks beneath them so they are now ready to be reinstalled in the car. We just have a while to go before that happens, soooo for now they will get wrapped up in plastic and stored in the house so that they don't get ruined. Here you can see them with her firewall and the center console between them. She wanted to see what they would look like in the car. You might remember the earlier picture when we had it mocked up before the new Mr Mikes covers were installed on the actual seats.

One of the things that we needed to fix was the plastic covers that go over the seat mechanisms. The tabs were broken and a couple of the screw mounts were also busted up. We used epoxy to rebuild those areas, sanded them down and cleaned them up, and then painted them black to match the rest of the interior. Finally, they too went back on the new seats.

You may also remember photos of Kathryn carefully cleaning up the ribbed side rub strip trim. The previous owner had rattle canned this and never really prepped the surface so it was peeling off in flakes in some places and stuck tight in others. Kathryn attacked this with a putty knife, screwdrivers, and various grits of sandpaper. I think she hated me for making her get into all the small crevasses, nooks, and crannies, but she did and then it was cleaned up, wiped down, primed and painted. Here are the results.

Finally,
this post wouldn't be complete without some of the work on her favorite project.....SANDING! Here is what she finished up so far today.

--MH
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2011 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kathryn:
-kathryn

ooo ooo lets see what joke works here....
"LOOK!!! daft punks long lost 3rd!!"

or "LUKE, i am your...." ok thats been played out i know...
CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2011 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I had the same concerns when I was buying my first helmet...I didn't see how it could react fast enough. Then a friend let me borrow his to show me how well they work. I think I ended up with that same helmet. Still works great 2 years later....but I admit, I test it each time before I start welding. I like technology, but that doesn't mean I trust it.

I have been following this thread since the beginning...project looks great so far. I will reiterate something that was said earlier though...definitely want to see how bad the reflection of that defroster vent is before you mount the dash. I am the one that was driving in Fierfly's example photo. First project we did on her car was to get rid of that yellow on top of the dash (although we returned the entire interior to stock since the rest of the yellow was not done well on hers).
kathryn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2011 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kathrynClick Here to visit kathryn's HomePageSend a Private Message to kathrynEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
believe me i trust it more but i might be doing more test runs before i start striking my arch.
thank you all for following and i have gotten pretty far on the sanding, yet those side panels that turn red then yellowish they move so it keeps making me nervous.
any way so those two projects are going to take some time welding i don't mind...now sanding on the other hand....
you get the picture.
so also me and my dad have one problem the downstairs bedroom has to be emptied for when my grandparents come in oct.
yikes!!!! that's where we are storing so much of the done pieces....lucky me
so three big projects that need to get done before i can move on.
let's see how long it takes shall we?
thank you all again and now that you mention the yellow problem for the dash again....hmmmm
let's see how far the trial part of trial and error will get me this time.....
-kathryn
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2011 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

thank you all again and now that you mention the yellow problem for the dash again....hmmmm
-kathryn

get a sheet of thin black fabric that allows air to pass freely and find a way to put it into place or wrap the yellow vents in, and remove it for shows etc..
michhiker28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2011 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for michhiker28Send a Private Message to michhiker28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's a good idea Hooked!

-MH
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2011 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A word of caution on the sanding - all you need to do is remove the non-adherant paint, etc. off of the surface. You don't need to (or want to) take it all the way to the 'yellow' body panel surface. Down to the flat black should be far enough, as that is the factory primer/paint system under the clear.

Whenever the base material is exposed, you run the risk of sanding a flat spot into the panel - and there are very few flat spots on a Fiero - it's all curves. Flat spots are durn near impossible to fill in with sandable primer, and if you get one, it WILL show up, especially on a black car.

Be sure to use a semi rigid sanding block to hold your sandpaper to avoid pressure grooves from your fingers, and do all sanding in an 'X' pattern running at 45 degrees to the axis of the car or the panel. For instance sand the hood from the left front to the right rear, and then fron the right front to the left rear. It will keep the sanding uniform and give better results.

You're doing a great job - keep up the good work.

Joe
larini74

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2011 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for larini74Click Here to visit larini74's HomePageSend a Private Message to larini74Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I lent Dan Wilkinson a pristine plastic console skeleton, and he is attempting to make a new skeleton out of metal.
When it is ready, he will have up on http://www.fierofiberglass.com
kathryn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2011 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kathrynClick Here to visit kathryn's HomePageSend a Private Message to kathrynEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
great problems with flat spots now wonderful...see dad this is why i shouldn't be left to do it while you're away at work
if i ruin it that will be just great..wonderful.
and that covering the yellow for the road great idea!
and thanks for info on the console skeleton......
oh by the way we're some of the first posts on page 8!!!!!!
this is the first time i've ever been popular in my life!
although a lot of my friends have no idea half the time what i'm talking about when i start telling them about stuff i've been working on.hmph
anyway....thank you all for being followers of my progress and for sharing your sometimes smarter and more sensible approaches on certain points of my big project thanks for your support and i hope that you continue to follow my progress although i might not get to far very quickly with all this sanding and welding....
we'll see
-kathryn
PFF
System Bot
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2011 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's looking goooooooooood I'm excited to see how it's going to turn out.

I don't think I'd be too awful concerned about the skeleton. The skeleton in my '86 is in 4 piece(I think, may be 3, but I believe it's 4), even after the rebuild, and I don't really notice it unless I take it out.
jstntlvr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jstntlvrClick Here to visit jstntlvr's HomePageSend a Private Message to jstntlvrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
awesome thread I started reading it yesterday and just finished up. Every thing looks amazing makes me want to redo my interior.

For the welding get a welding cap to wear under that hood and put multiple hair ties in your pony tail (about 4" apart) to cut down fire hazards. Trust me I have hair over 2' long and you do not want that to catch while you weld

http://lapco.com/images/6%2...ap%20copy%20copy.jpg

[This message has been edited by jstntlvr (edited 07-29-2011).]

TopNotch

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TopNotchClick Here to visit TopNotch's HomePageSend a Private Message to TopNotchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

i got an auto darkening helmet and i was asking my dad but what if it fails once and i go blind?!
well let's just say it won't when he got the pictures it went black and surprised me so much i told him to do it.
so it will work just fine
-kathryn

It would be a good idea to test your helmet before every welding job by having someone flash a camera at it. Even though they are usually solar charged, the battery can go bad, and if it does, the lens won't darken. So save your eyes and test it first.
kathryn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kathrynClick Here to visit kathryn's HomePageSend a Private Message to kathrynEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
guys i think that i'm going to be much safer during this project with all of you giving me safety tips....no joke intended.
so hair ties, cover up, check my helmet, be safe, have fun but be cautious....anything else i should know?
any way i have been sanding a lot! believe me and yeah let's just say short and simple...not fun.
will be putting up some pics soon once i get just a little farther.
-kathryn
kathryn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kathrynClick Here to visit kathryn's HomePageSend a Private Message to kathrynEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

kathryn

197 posts
Member since Jun 2011
So here is some of the sanding work

and a close up of where i have gotten so far

And here is my nose which needs sanded next....but the openings look a bit droopy, any ideas on how to fix them?

so that's how far i've gotten on my least favorite project and i'm going to finish the fenders tomorrow before i leave again.
thank you all for continuing to support me and for giving me you're ideas and tips
-kathryn
ALJR

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And here is my nose which needs sanded next....but the openings look a bit droopy, any ideas on how to fix them?

so that's how far i've gotten on my least favorite project and i'm going to finish the fenders tomorrow before i leave again.
thank you all for continuing to support me and for giving me you're ideas and tips
-kathryn

The only idea that comes to mind would be to reinforce the inside area around the "droopy" with some 1/8" SS flat stock; either bond or rivit it to prevent it from sagging...
85LAMB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85LAMBSend a Private Message to 85LAMBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kathryn

I am very impressed on everthing that you have done so far.
You show to have good dicipline,dedication and are goal oriented, your parents must be very proud of you.
I am sure you will do well in life.
Keep up the good work.

Question for you

How are you sanding the panel ? are you using an "DA" ( dual action sander )

Have you decided what color you are going to paint it ?

I think it would look really good in yellow with some black accents, but I hope you paint it how you like it

Please keep updating this tread, I look forward to seeing your progress.
amflyer

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 07:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You might try to heat those areas with a hair dryer then put a block of wood or other material in the hole then let it cool down. You may have to do this several times to get some results. I did that to a used nose clip and it fixed it, you will just have to see. Like the job you are doing with the car, good luck with your paint!

------------------
1984 Indy Pace Car\1988 Formula Custom
President of Maryland Fiero Owners Club MFOC
NYFOC Member

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 07:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My 85 had the droop so I put some round spacers. Just drilled two holes and used the right size tube on the inside and snugged up the bolt.
Painted black they didn't look bad at all.

Or you could just cut the drooping part out and make it a wide mouth
kathryn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kathrynClick Here to visit kathryn's HomePageSend a Private Message to kathrynEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
um...no mouth
but some of those other ideas aren't that bad, hm.
i will update my pics of sanding next thursday
and progress will be at a pit stop until then as well
i will continue to write as you share your ideas, comments, and thoughts
thank you all for your support
-kathryn
PFF
System Bot
1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

-kathryn

So I'm not positve, but I feel like I've read from some members on here that if you boil the front fasica in water it will pop back to its original shape. From what I remember, this only works once though.

Before you try my half-remembered advice, wait to see if any one else chimes in with this remedy.
davikan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davikanClick Here to visit davikan's HomePageSend a Private Message to davikanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by michhiker28:
Is it just me, or do I have a really cool daughter?
-MH

I looked up "cool" in the dictionary. There's a picture of her next to the entry.

------------------

hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1988holleyformula:

So I'm not positve, but I feel like I've read from some members on here that if you boil the front fasica in water it will pop back to its original shape. From what I remember, this only works once though.

Before you try my half-remembered advice, wait to see if any one else chimes in with this remedy.

and just who has a culdren big enough to put the front bumper in?!? i wana know who tried this one lmao....
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1988holleyformula:

I ended up taking my aero noses to a shop in Sandford, Florida (I know not close by) that does repairing the various flexible panel on various car. It was rather pricey, but they fix tears splits etc and do some sort of secret reheating the panels so that they come bacl just like new.
Carcenomy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CarcenomyClick Here to visit Carcenomy's HomePageSend a Private Message to CarcenomyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd look at using a form behind the opening myself - probably just a section of stainless or aluminium flat stock across the top of both openings and either drill and rivet or screw or epoxy it on. You COULD go spend a pile of money getting a specialist plastics shop to fix it up, but it all depends on your end objective... is it a masterpiece showcar or a sweet ride to drive and enjoy?
michhiker28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2011 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for michhiker28Send a Private Message to michhiker28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Carcenomy:

... is it a masterpiece showcar or a sweet ride to drive and enjoy?

WOW Carcenomy, you've opened up a whole can of mess right there.....It was SUPPOSED to be a car of Kathryn to learn on and have fun with , and have a cool car for HS when she is done. However, she has been putting in so much time and effort on the details she now wants to only drive it on days with no clouds.....etc., and then buy a beater car do drive to school so no one dings up her hard work....lol! We'll have further discussions I'm sure.

To answer some of the previous questions....
Yep she is using a DA sander for the large areas and blocking the rest by hand....I have to tell you guys, she REALLY hates sanding. No complaints about any of the other work, she will paint, pull parts, glue, sandblast, anything else, but sanding is at the bottom of her list....oh well, it needs done.

I think where we are so far is a gloss black car (I know, the nightmares of painting, so she has been told everything has to be right or else you will see it.) with yellow racing stripes. I believe that the rub strip is also going yellow. She has alternately thought about putting a yellow pegasus on the hood instead of the strips. So we'll see where she ends up in that decision.

Thanks all for thoughts on the sagging nose. I was thinking flat stock and rivets too. Not sure we could get a large enough tank to boil the thing in, but the hairdryer and wood forms might be worth a go. The mouth idea might not be too bad if we glassed some mesh in, but I see Kathryn already said no to a mouth opening.

Thanks all.

-MH
Ruffy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2011 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RuffySend a Private Message to RuffyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
She is really coming along with this project. I see she's doing full detail as well. I do have to say this. Most complete rebody kit cars don't have even close to this detail! Very nice and keep up the good work.
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2011 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
gloss black, offset racing stripes 2 different sizes, pegasus on the hood, let the stripes stop at and start again after kinda like following the contours of the design?
kinda like this for the offset

just my opinion.
kathryn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2011 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kathrynClick Here to visit kathryn's HomePageSend a Private Message to kathrynEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
um....okay dad you know best on how to fix the front so that's up to you but no mouth!
anyway perhaps i could do one offset stripe to one side and still put on the pegasus that's not spelled right is it...oh well who knows
or will that look bad any thoughts
i think that with all this hard work and money put in i'm going for more of a show car so it doesn't get beat up....
-kathryn
blackrams

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2011 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's your car, do it as you like. For me, less is better but, that's just me. You aren't building it for me or us.

I admire your effort and dedication to this project, I just hope you don't burn out on it. Life is about much more than just our cars.

------------------
Ron

PFF
System Bot
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2011 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

*snip* Life is about much more than just our cars.

It is?? Whoa!
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2011 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is a shop in Lansing that can strip and bring the front fascia back to the original shape, the boiling stripper will cause it to return to the original form (but only once), so maybe the best way is to have it done professionally and then add the flat stoc to prevent future distortion.

Joe
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2011 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

um....okay dad you know best on how to fix the front so that's up to you but no mouth!
anyway perhaps i could do one offset stripe to one side and still put on the pegasus that's not spelled right is it...oh well who knows
or will that look bad any thoughts
i think that with all this hard work and money put in i'm going for more of a show car so it doesn't get beat up....
-kathryn

if you make a post asking, im sure someone could photoshop the stripes and logo on a black fiero for ya... then your would know what it will look like before having it done.
Carcenomy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2011 08:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CarcenomyClick Here to visit Carcenomy's HomePageSend a Private Message to CarcenomyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If nobody else volunteers I'll whip something up tomorrow... you just better hope someone else DOES volunteer 'cause I am pretty sucky at image manipulation hahaha!
blackrams

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2011 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rallaster:

It is?? Whoa!

Not for you, I, or the majority of the members here on PFF. I was addressing Kathyrn. She's only 13 remember.

She got lots of time to be obsessed with Fieros or should I say her Fiero. But, I know she has other interests as well.

Me, all I think about is that next mod or getting that other Formula painted, you know the drill.

------------------
Ron

kathryn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2011 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kathrynClick Here to visit kathryn's HomePageSend a Private Message to kathrynEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
oh photo shop got to love tech. stuff
thanks i think i will take up that offer actually
and yes i do like and enjoy other stuff but i've never stuck to one project for this long before...a first for everything right...
and how much would it cost for me to have the front nose fixed professionally?
let's just say
that i have alot of tough sanding ahead in my future!
-kathryn
kathryn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2011 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kathrynClick Here to visit kathryn's HomePageSend a Private Message to kathrynEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hello what is going on with all of you,
i'm at grandma and grandpa's again so progress is slowed
i still have sanding but....we all know how much i enjoy that
um... well we're going soon so i'll come on later
-kathryn
aaronkoch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2011 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aaronkochSend a Private Message to aaronkochEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't be too sad, you're 12 and are waaaay ahead of me on my build.. Your persistence and hard work are really paying off. Your dad is a great example to those of us with younger kids, and he's doing a fine job of showing you how hard work and dedication pay off in the end.

Great job, and just so you know, the ability to figure out solutions to problems that come up extend way beyond the car world. You're on your way to becoming a very productive and prosperous person.

------------------

Currently in the middle of my 88 + 3800NA swap

kathryn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2011 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kathrynClick Here to visit kathryn's HomePageSend a Private Message to kathrynEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
whoa..okay back up NOT ahead of you on your build
way behind you on your build yes.
i'm still on body work and on the first page you already dropped the engine.
so not ahead at all
anyway good luck to you all and i hope that your cars all turn out the way you want them too
any more ideas on how i should do stripes/ pegusas?
-kathryn
This thread has been moved here: The Construction Zone.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 44 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock