Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  12 year olds and cars - Kathryn's Fiero (Page 34)

Printable Version

This topic is 44 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
This thread has been moved here: The Construction Zone.
12 year olds and cars - Kathryn's Fiero by michhiker28
Started on: 04-18-2011 04:37 PM
Replies: 1742 (1027767 views)
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 02-13-2024 03:58 AM
mwzephyr

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2013 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mwzephyrSend a Private Message to mwzephyrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
Any new Kathryn sightings?
IP: Logged
michhiker28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2013 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for michhiker28Send a Private Message to michhiker28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think I deserve to be beat with a worn out coolant hose. I have been neglecting keeping you guys up to date. So my apologies! However, the work has not stopped, Dad has just been slacking!

So here is a quick update on what all has been accomplished and next steps.
1. Hold on to your hats ladies and gents, but the girl has almost completed all the prep sanding. She has a couple of minor pieces to finish up and we will be ready to shoot some primer. Kathryn want's to try this herself, so any tips you may have would be greatly appreciated. Technique, materials, etc. It's all fair game. I have NEVER done this part before at all, so we are all ears. We are planning on shooting the panels off the car as a plan right now, unless someone things shooting them on the car is a better idea. Let us know. I'm guessing that primer will go on in September. That is where we are right now.

2. The engine block is back! Looks awesome. New cam bearings, freeze plugs etc. are all in. Heads are going out for cleanup. Pistons are supposed to be on the rods this week and engine assembly can start. I know Kathryn is looking for the Rodney 3.4 jig, so if anyone has access to one, we'll pay shipping both ways, or we'll just have to order our own. She is excited to hear this thing run!

3. Front suspension is a nightmare. Everything is rusted shut. We're having to cut out the front bolts to get it apart! Grrrrr.

4. Wheels and tires are back from Firestone! NICE! Pics farther down, or should I post them here for you.......hmmm, Nope, you shouldn't have to wait. Here they are!

this one is hanging out waiting for them to be balanced

Thanks to all the folks at Bridgestone/Firestone. Those are some awesome wheels and new Firehawk Wide Ovals. I think they look sweet on the wheels, they are what Kathryn picked out, and should look awesome on the car!

4. All the welding is done! Frame is back together, no holes in the trunk etc! All fixed and refabricated from scratch. The seamsealer is on, and the new 3M sound deadening and heat shield has gone on the firewall. It looks like black dragon skin and is absolutely sick looking! Thanks 3M! Kathryn had fun cutting and sticking, but it is on there now!

Many of you heard on the previous page that Kathryn just spent the week at Michigan Tech and ran into one of our forum posters! That was a highlight for her, so thank you for taking the time to say hi. She is worried cause tech is a loooooooooooooooooooooong drive from home but she really, really liked it, and LOVED being around other girls that were interested in things other than "hair and makeup" her words, not mine. She loved "getting her geek on". So we might have a future Michigan Tech student on our hands. She has really loved both Akron and Tech, so I know those two are on the short list.

We are still moving and there is a lot left to be done, but we are still making progress.

Some photos that I need to track down and post but cannot find tonight, the fibreglass ground effects are on! Nice, thanks Fierofiberglass! We just need to figure out one last part of that mounting and we should be set.

Again, from a parent to all of you, I want to take a moment and thank you all so much for all you have done and continue to do for Kathryn. This has been a place for her to learn, grow, develop, and find friends and mentors. All of you have offered encouragement, support and ideas. Its not often that anyone can find that kind of acceptance and caring anywhere, let alone something like this. So you have my utmost respect, thanks, and gratitude. My apologies for not getting an update out here sooner.

Kathryn is away at camp for one more week, but I'm sure you'[ll be getting another update from her to as soon as she gets back.

--MH (aka Kathryn's dad)

michhiker28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2013 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for michhiker28Send a Private Message to michhiker28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

michhiker28

313 posts
Member since Apr 2011
Here is the video done by Steve at Edutopia.

http://www.youtube.com/watc...saQxXH13BMeHo09MorBg

-MH
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2013 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by michhiker28:

3. Front suspension is a nightmare. Everything is rusted shut. We're having to cut out the front bolts to get it apart! Grrrrr.

Been there, done that, didn't get the T-shirt

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/124766.html

Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2013 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here is the video done by Steve at Edutopia.

http://www.youtube.com/watc...saQxXH13BMeHo09MorBg

-MH

That is an incredibly well done video. I read this thread whenever I can for updates. Great to see you guys still going hard at it!
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2013 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Many of you heard on the previous page that Kathryn just spent the week at Michigan Tech and ran into one of our forum posters! That was a highlight for her, so thank you for taking the time to say hi. She is worried cause tech is a loooooooooooooooooooooong drive from home but she really, really liked it, and LOVED being around other girls that were interested in things other than "hair and makeup" her words, not mine. She loved "getting her geek on". So we might have a future Michigan Tech student on our hands. She has really loved both Akron and Tech, so I know those two are on the short list.

Go back in February during Winter Carnival, much more indicative of what the weather is like there November through May. There's a reason they try to get people to visit during the summer

Dorm parking lot

Pontiac Road, just south of Calumet (~ 15 minutes north of Houghton)

Compare and contrast to August:

//www.fiero.nl/forum/A...090219-1-064022.html

Driving in Houghton!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1HYDtKiLiE

THIS one, I lived a block over from where this was filmed. Getting the Fiero up that incline aint easy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeqG0CqzHq4
California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2013 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the update, enjoyed the video on Kathryn's progression. In addition, I am enlightened that she is taking the time to do other things as well.
hiwil88formula

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2013 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hiwil88formulaSend a Private Message to hiwil88formulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm me your address I will mail you the jig for the starter, little worn but should work

Hywel
Dburger

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-01-2013 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DburgerSend a Private Message to DburgerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good vid! Glad to see more progress.
mwzephyr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2013 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mwzephyrSend a Private Message to mwzephyrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the awesome updates.
MH you are forgiven, maybe a beating with a wet noodle, no coolant hose...LOL
Excellent video. It was absolutely AWESOME!
Looks like everyone in your family is learning too.
Kudos Kathryn, glad to see you are still working on the car.
Keep us posted and keep up the good work!
We're all proud of you!!!
~Zep

[This message has been edited by mwzephyr (edited 07-02-2013).]

countryboy1993

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2013 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for countryboy1993Send a Private Message to countryboy1993Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
that awesome keep it up i will be following the posts and reading
PFF
System Bot
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2013 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Some photos that I need to track down and post but cannot find tonight, the fibreglass ground effects are on! Nice, thanks Fierofiberglass! We just need to figure out one last part of that mounting and we should be set.
--MH (aka Kathryn's dad)

On behalf of Dan and myself... It was our pleasure. I can't wait for the pics!
kathryn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2013 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kathrynClick Here to visit kathryn's HomePageSend a Private Message to kathrynEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hello!!
thank you dad...see he's good to me he posted pics!
now all i need to do is update a little bit...although i have to admit he covered everything pretty well.
i'll be calling the engine shop on monday...and i'll probably be doing some welding orders this week before i leave again...hopefully a good amount of sanding will get done too.
thank you all for being so amazing and helpful!!!
i wish you all luck...i hope to have some great updates by the end of next week!!

-kathryn
hiwil88formula

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2013 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hiwil88formulaSend a Private Message to hiwil88formulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kathryn, the starter Jig should be in the mail to you tomorrow.

Hywel
kathryn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2013 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kathrynClick Here to visit kathryn's HomePageSend a Private Message to kathrynEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hi again,
so today i found out that i have to trade out my pistons for different ones because the ones i currently have are meant for a overhead cam.
so i turned in my heads to the machine shop just to get them cleaned up ect.
dad and i looked into paint products and i just have 1 and 1/2 more pieces to sand!!!
i also just finished some new etsy orders and i also welded/fixed a metal tab on a part.
lastly i have a question that i would like plenty of opinions on.
should i paint the body panels while they are on or off of the car?
thank you everyone..11 months left...the clock is ticking!!!
-kathryn
TopNotch

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2013 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TopNotchClick Here to visit TopNotch's HomePageSend a Private Message to TopNotchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kathryn:

should i paint the body panels while they are on or off of the car?

-kathryn

Off the car is best. That's how they were painted in the factory where they where the car was made.
mwzephyr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2013 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mwzephyrSend a Private Message to mwzephyrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Always I have painted them off the car but in one fell swoop so that I didn't end up having parts with different shades of the same color. All racked out and then one full weekend of painting. Just how I have done it... ~Zep
kathryn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2013 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kathrynClick Here to visit kathryn's HomePageSend a Private Message to kathrynEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cool, so off the car but done all together so no color differences occur.
thanks i'm still open to other ideas i'm just re-stating what has already been said.
also i'm going to be going to ohio today for a week and then i am going to england for a month after that.
so i apologize beforehand if the lack of updates gets irritating.
thanks again everyone i'll still be checking in from time to time and who knows maybe i'll still get some stuff done before i leave...
for england anyway
-kathryn
sniper69

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2013 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sniper69Send a Private Message to sniper69Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kathryn:

cool, so off the car but done all together so no color differences occur.
thanks i'm still open to other ideas i'm just re-stating what has already been said.
also i'm going to be going to ohio today for a week and then i am going to england for a month after that.
so i apologize beforehand if the lack of updates gets irritating.
thanks again everyone i'll still be checking in from time to time and who knows maybe i'll still get some stuff done before i leave...
for england anyway
-kathryn

kathryn- if going to Cedar Point or King's Island - have fun. There is also the Air Force Museum in Dayton that is a popular place.

BlackEmrald

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2013 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As for panel on or off, it really depends on the type of paint you are using. A solid color, panel off is fine (like from the factory). When you start getting in to metallics or pearls, the car needs to be together so all the paint lays down the same.
michhiker28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2013 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for michhiker28Send a Private Message to michhiker28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Since some are asking. From what we know right now Kathryn is planing on using a prime coat or two and then a 1 step process for color. She is planning on gloss black....yep you heard right. Why do an nice easy color like white or something when you can pick gloss black and have it show up any small error at all, but....you guys know KK. Let the fun begin. The plan is to have it all ready so when we get back from England in mid-August that she can start shooting primer.

-MH
PFF
System Bot
California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2013 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
MH, as you are already aware Black is the toughest color to get a flawless finish, that being said prep is critical. In addition to that, Black is also one of the tougher color to match (believe it or not), so it would be better to schedule all painting to be done on same day. Think it would be best to do "panels off" arranged in approx. vehicle attitude, let them dry sufficiently, then use a low tack tape to protect edges of panels, before assembling to the car.
mwzephyr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2013 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mwzephyrSend a Private Message to mwzephyrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MH, as you are already aware Black is the toughest color to get a flawless finish, that being said prep is critical. In addition to that, Black is also one of the tougher color to match (believe it or not), so it would be better to schedule all painting to be done on same day. Think it would be best to do "panels off" arranged in approx. vehicle attitude, let them dry sufficiently, then use a low tack tape to protect edges of panels, before assembling to the car.

Ditto. Also... very important, do not be in a hurry to re-assemble the panels to the car. My experience says what ever the 'cure' time is stated, give it that much more before you handle them. Also make sure that no dust will get to settle on the parts ~so outdoors or a dusty place will not work. Moisture in the air/ humidity will also affect the final gloss of the paint. Try to rent a space if you don't have it, where you are sure the panels can 'rest' till they can be installed. lint, dust, pollen all will show up unless the spraying area is secure. also hair, beads of sweat...The color black is tough to spray well,
but Kathryn is tougher I expect.
Here's to looking to see your reflection in a job well done. Super Good Luck!!!
Also looking for pics of Kathryn spraying... need proof for the badge of Honor .
~Zep

[This message has been edited by mwzephyr (edited 07-15-2013).]

BlackEmrald

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2013 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Since some are asking. From what we know right now Kathryn is planing on using a prime coat or two and then a 1 step process for color. She is planning on gloss black....yep you heard right. Why do an nice easy color like white or something when you can pick gloss black and have it show up any small error at all, but....you guys know KK. Let the fun begin. The plan is to have it all ready so when we get back from England in mid-August that she can start shooting primer.

-MH

Since this is a learning experience, as well as a sweet project, I would suggest you go over the MSDS and Safety sheets with her. Not only is is good to know the safety aspects of things, the MSDS has great information such as number of coats, thickness of material, flash times, drying and curing durations, what types of primers and fillers to use, and much more that can help you and her get the best result possible.

What spray equipment do you have/ planning to use? Guns, compressor, filters, masks, ect?

Are you planning on doing clear coat? ( I STRONGLY recommend it)

By the way, I am a Platinum level refinish Tech with I-Car, and Dupont certified. Feel free to ask me any questions that may come up, or PM me.
kathryn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2013 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kathrynClick Here to visit kathryn's HomePageSend a Private Message to kathrynEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hi guys and girls,
so...today i went on a day hike...like a 9 mile day hike in 95 degree weather.
but whatever it was still fun.
so pretty much what the consensus is, is that i should spray them off the car in a very secure area where no dust ect will get to them...
as long as it's not pearled ect.
take my time and let them dry for a little longer than it says i should.
and lastly to be careful when i replace them onto the car and tape the edges before i attempt to do so.
correct?
did i get it all?
well thank you all,
-kathryn
California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2013 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

did I get it all ?

Forgot - make sure Dad is on hand to take pictures.

[This message has been edited by California Kid (edited 08-12-2013).]

mwzephyr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2013 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mwzephyrSend a Private Message to mwzephyrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You got it all !
and bribe Dad to take some seriously cool pictures of Bumble Bee being painted by you, to share with the rest of us.
and remember ~Cool pictures = enjoying serious future bragging rights ... LOL
Enjoy it all while you are doing it!
~Zep

[QUOTE]How many of you have painted your own Fiero? by Fformula88

A new good thread with some practical wisdom by fiero folks...

link to painting thread

[This message has been edited by mwzephyr (edited 07-19-2013).]

Bruce

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2013 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BruceSend a Private Message to BruceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kathryn,
I have a very good radio / cd player that is a stock Delco model. It is cosmetically perfect, and I ran a cassette cleaning device through it on a regular basis.
If you want it, it's yours.
bb
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2013 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
idk if its been said here or in other threads, an old trick to painting in your own garage, is to wet the floor, itll hold all the dust down so it doesnt blow around and get into your paint, and tape-off as much as you can with plastic.

4186Nb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2013 03:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 4186NbSend a Private Message to 4186NbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kathryn, glad to see you're keeping in shape! I just took a friends' 13-year old on a mountain bike ride. He wanted to ride the biggest mountain in our area. It was about 13 miles round trip. I was more exausted than he was, (duh, I'm older,) but he was pretty wasted too. And, that was just the "up" part. We got rained on several times, and lightning hit a tree about 40 feet from us. Then, the down part started off with him wiping out really bad. I traded mountain bikes with him, (I felt sorry for him - dumb idea) and then he wiped out several more times on my more professional bike. Then, (after I coached him down the 9-mile trail, I got sick of following him, passed him and then I wiped out, on his bike.... but, like you said, "it sure was fun," and I have the scars to prove it! Thanks for sharing that part of your life, it really is fun to get out of your car once in a while!
kathryn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2013 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kathrynClick Here to visit kathryn's HomePageSend a Private Message to kathrynEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey everyone,
well 2morrow i'll be on the airplane to England which means that updates won't be coming in for about a month...sorry.
i'll try to check in once in a while but the car has to be put on pause i'm afraid.
i hope you all know how much you've helped me especially with your patience but also with being motivational
i hope to have plenty of updates on how England was once i'm back, and then i can start work again
also I HAVE FINISHED SANDING!!!!! well for now.
thank you all again!
-kathryn
PFF
System Bot
Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2013 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't be the only one that missed the reason why you were going to England. I am just curious, that is one heck of a long flight.

Have a safe Trip.

------------------
857GT Part 85GT Part 87GT Part Caddy, 93 Eldorado 4.9, 5spd Dual O2 Custom Chip, Custom Exhaust. MSD Everything Now with Nitrous. Capt Fiero --- My Over View Cadero Pics Yellow 88GT 5spd Full Poly Suspension, Lowered 1/2" in front, Corner Carver.

sniper69

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2013 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sniper69Send a Private Message to sniper69Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kathryn - enjoy England. While there make sure to visit one of the curry restaurants. If you like spicy - vindaloo is the way to go. If you like mild then either a Korma or Tikka Masala would be better. It seems that curry restaurants outnumber fish and chip places there. If going to London - the subway is the best way to get around. I was there in 2011 and would go back and visit again.

Whatever your reason for going to England - enjoy your trip, stay safe, and I'm sure we'll all look forward to your updates when you return.
MrTimothyHay

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2013 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MrTimothyHaySend a Private Message to MrTimothyHayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Kathryn and MH! I saw the Youtube video a few weeks ago from THNKR, and since then have found read this topic in its entirety! I have to say that your experience has been very encouraging, and your dedication(both father and daughter) has quite frankly floored me. My interest in Fieros begun when I bought my first '85 Trans Am about a year ago when I turned 18, and at first I thought that a Fiero was just a mini T/A. Haha.

Since then, my younger brothers(I have three) have become very interested in Fieros through helping me work on my T/A and they want to buy one as a project car. Because of your willingness to share your experience, and because of this incredible community, I think that we will all be very equip to take on a Fiero restoration when the time comes.

Have fun in England, and please don't hesitate to ask if you guys need anything at all! I'll be checking back.

Your friend from Florida,
-MrTimothyHay
mwzephyr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2013 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mwzephyrSend a Private Message to mwzephyrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kathryn,
Everyone has a dream. Live yours. Every family has love, every family has a dream~ a shining moment... If Your trip to England is a part of that, embrace it and enjoy it. Destiny knocks and walks right in. The only difference we can make at that precise moment ~ is if we greet it with open arms, or if we ignore it and walk away...
Treasure the gifts you receive and also treasure the gifts you have yet to give. God speed. Good Luck!
~Zep

[This message has been edited by mwzephyr (edited 07-26-2013).]

mwzephyr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2013 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mwzephyrSend a Private Message to mwzephyrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump ~so it doesn't get lost...
bulldog85043

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2013 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bulldog85043Send a Private Message to bulldog85043Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Capt Fiero:

I can't be the only one that missed the reason why you were going to England. I am just curious, that is one heck of a long flight.

Have a safe Trip.

Silly...to teach them how to REALLY make a car
Formula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2013 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Removing "joke" about Kathryn being on Top Gear.
I don't want to derail the thread. I apologize for any confusion.

[This message has been edited by Formula88 (edited 08-20-2013).]

MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2013 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

Fixed that for you.

Did you hear? She's gonna be on Top Gear. She's going to do a lap with Stig in a Fiero.

Wow, that would be great to see her on Top Gear. And the to have the Stig run the track in a Fiero would be really neat. Maybe we could get them to take a lap with a Fiero with more power than stock to really make it exciting.

mwzephyr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2013 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mwzephyrSend a Private Message to mwzephyrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
edit~
(ok so it WAS a joke) I didn't get it...
~Zep

[This message has been edited by mwzephyr (edited 08-22-2013).]

This thread has been moved here: The Construction Zone.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 44 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock