Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Project "SICKNESS" : Built 3800SC Choptop. Let the Sickness consume you! (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Project "SICKNESS" : Built 3800SC Choptop. Let the Sickness consume you! by JimmyS
Started on: 01-11-2011 10:49 PM
Replies: 107 (6063 views)
Last post by: JimmyS on 09-21-2015 07:46 PM
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2011 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to project "SICKNESS".

Contained within, you will witness the transformation of a stock 87 GT into a top notch Show Car.

Story...

Back in July my girlfriend and I went to Orlando to buy an 87 GT. The trans is shot and the motor just doesn't run right. We bought the car for $900 with the intention that I was going to fix it up for her to be her daily driver. Her current daily driver, 87 Coupe, was going to become my daily driver and my current daily driver, 86 GT 3800SC, was going to become a Show Car only.

The plan for my 86GT 3800SC was to do a Chop Top, pull the motor to re-wire and repaint it, and completely detail the "entire" car.

The plan for the new 87GT was to replace the motor & trans with another 2.8 that I got from Infinitwill here on the forum. Add GT Style #1 Side Scoops, Hood Scoop & GT Style #1 Sail Windows. Basically making it a clone of my car body wise. It was going to get the same paint scheme that my car has except it was going to be Pink with a Black fade instead of Blue with a Black fade.

While sitting on the pot thinking, I said to myself... "I'm doing a lot of extra work here". My solution? Give her my 86GT 3800SC and build myself a show car out of the 87GT. That way, the only thing I will have to do to the 86GT is re-paint it to Pink with a Black Fade.

My plans for the 87GT... GT Style #1 Side Scoops, Hood Scoop, GT Style #1 Sail Windows (modified for Chop Top), Custom 1 off modified front & rear bumpers, Suspension upgrades, Lebaron Brakes, Mr. Mikes Leather Seats with custom embroidery, Re-do entire interior, Chop Top, 18" Wheels and 3800SC with lots of "Go Fast" Goodies.

The 87 Coupe is going to get the 2.8, I got from Infinitewill, put in and that will be my daily driver.

My 86GT 3800SC (now my girlfriends car)...

The planned paint scheme for the 86GT 3800SC... keep in mind, this is photoshopped and will be a darker pink...

The 87GT (My new project Show Car) as it sits right now...

The 87 Coupe (My new daily driver) Soon to get a 2.8

My new daily driver will eventually get new paint (current paint looks girlish) but its not a top priorty at the moment.

------------------

Click here for all your Fiberglass part needs

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2011 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I purchased a 2006 L26 motor with 2965 miles for $500.00.

I then tore the motor down to a short block

I purchased a NIC Cam, Rollmaster double roller timing chain, machined oil pump cover, gaskets, cam bolt, crank bolt, 8 rib pulley set & Powerbond 8 rib crank pulley.

With help from joesfiero, I removed the stock crank pulley, timing cover, timing chain & gears and the cam.

Cam and double roller timing chain installed
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2011 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

JimmyS

4666 posts
Member since Apr 2006
My girlfriends mother normally spoils me to death at Christmas time. This year was no exception. With help from joesfiero, my girlfriend and her mother conspired to get me an awsome Christmas gift this year.

What was the gift you ask... An Archie Chop Top Kit!!!!!!

Unfortunately, the rear glass got broken during shipping

No problem though. Archie turned in a claim and refunded the money for the rear window which I will have made locally instead.

I took the door glass and had it tinted

Drilled, slotted and zinc coated Lebaron Rotors

Brake conversion brackets

Lip spoiler from Fiero Warehouse

The lip spoiler will be molded in instead of just bolted on.

[This message has been edited by JimmyS (edited 01-11-2011).]

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2011 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This will be a really good build. Looking forward to watching.

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 01-11-2011).]

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2011 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm looking forward to it as well. You planning on supercharging that motor?
exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2011 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congratulations jimmy !

I know you have been looking forward to this for a long time, can't wait to see this one come together. Man that sure was some Christmas present.

I tease my fiancee all the time about getting me a widebody kit for my birthday and Christmas, but so far no go. A little out of her price range sorry to say, but i know she would if she could.
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2011 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

I'm looking forward to it as well. You planning on supercharging that motor?

The plans for the motor are as follows...

NIC Cam
Double roller timing chain
Ported heads
Gen 5 ported blower
Northstar throttle body
2.8 pulley
42.5lb injectors
130# springs
Headers
True dual exhaust
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2011 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JimmyS:

NIC Cam
Ported heads
Gen 5 ported blower
Northstar throttle body
2.8 pulley
42.5lb injectors
130# springs
Headers
True dual exhaust

Not bad.. ill be watchin this thread closeley

Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2011 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why did you buy an engine from NY when you are in Florida? Were you not able to find something closer to you?
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2011 08:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jefrysuko:

Why did you buy an engine from NY when you are in Florida? Were you not able to find something closer to you?

I was very specific in what I wanted to buy. I wanted as low a mileage motor as I could find. I searched Car-Part.com and everything I found was over 20,000 miles and $1,200 or higher. I then searched ebay and came across this motor with a buy it now price of $500 + $150 for shipping and a 6 month warranty. It was the best deal I found so I bought it.
nosrac

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2011 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

NIC Cam
Ported heads
Gen 5 ported blower
Northstar throttle body
2.8 pulley
42.5lb injectors
130# springs
Headers
True dual exhaust

Be sure to add a Wideband O2 and a DHP or HP tuner.
Using that 2.8 pulley, and no IC you will need an excellent tune.
Why did you choose the NIC cam?
Also, who is doing your wire harness?
PFF
System Bot
GODFATHER

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2011 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GODFATHERSend a Private Message to GODFATHEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking forward to this. And I'll be looking to it for motivation to finish my choptop. Have fun
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2011 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I was very specific in what I wanted to buy. I wanted as low a mileage motor as I could find. I searched Car-Part.com and everything I found was over 20,000 miles and $1,200 or higher. I then searched ebay and came across this motor with a buy it now price of $500 + $150 for shipping and a 6 month warranty. It was the best deal I found so I bought it.

Good choice Jimmy. I look forward in seeing your build completion. Oh yeah, thread "saved" as favorite.

------------------

"Friends don't let their friends drive stock."

tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2011 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Could someone convince my wife for the same kind of Xmas next year? I would LOVE to have a choptop kit and brake conversion... you must be very happy. PLEASE photodocument every step of he mods.. I want to see lots of pictures!
Terry_w

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2011 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Terry_wSend a Private Message to Terry_wEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm surprised nobody is asking if your girlfriend has any sisters
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2011 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alright...I'll ask for all the chickens...does your girlfriend have any girlfriends or sisters???

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 01-12-2011).]

JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2011 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nosrac:
Be sure to add a Wideband O2 and a DHP or HP tuner.
Using that 2.8 pulley, and no IC you will need an excellent tune.
Why did you choose the NIC cam?
Also, who is doing your wire harness?

Wideband O2... Check
joesfiero has HP Tuner and will be doing my tune
ZZPerformance recommended the cam. NIC is... Non Intercooled Cam
I will be doing my own wiring harness.

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

Alright...I'll ask for all the chickens...does your wife have any girlfriends or sisters???

I'm not married, she is my girlfriend of almost 6 years. She has no sisters or brothers.

She is spoiled and her mother loves to spoil me.

Keep in mind though that I gave her my 86GT with the 3800 SC Series II

I have a little over $20 grand into that car.

[This message has been edited by JimmyS (edited 01-12-2011).]

FIEROSMIGLA

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2011 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROSMIGLASend a Private Message to FIEROSMIGLAEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm not married, she is my girlfriend of almost 6 years. She has no sisters or brothers.

She is spoiled and her mother loves to spoil me.

Keep in mind though that I gave her my 86GT with the 3800 SC Series II

I have a little over $20 grand into that car.

We need to meet up sometime I just finishing my chop can't wait to see yours. I will be watching this !!!

------------------
87 FIERO GT ( CHOPT TOP IN PROGRESS)
87 FIERO GT
08 CORVETTE Z06
10 CAMARO SS
07 JEEP WRANGLER 4 DOOR

rcp builders

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2011 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rcp buildersSend a Private Message to rcp buildersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
GETTING DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS. G/L Ray

JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2011 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rcp builders:

GETTING DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS. G/L Ray

Damn, you beat me to it!

When this car is done, I plan on shooting a video using this song. I have had ideas for the video running through my head for the past 6 months! I am seriously considering having it professionally done. Just like the car, the video will be "Bad Azz".
Dirty Harry

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2011 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dirty HarrySend a Private Message to Dirty HarryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ever thought about a contract along the lines of a Pre-Nuptual type in case of a breakup? Be a shame to see that car go bye-bye. Also, with all the nice goodies you are adding to the engine, is there a reason you aren't installing an inter-cooler?

------------------
87 GT Maroon 3800SC & White Formula

PFF
System Bot
thismanyfieros

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2011 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thismanyfierosSend a Private Message to thismanyfierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
surprised you arent tossing in a ported LIM too...i am in my upgrade this spring...our list are identical cept i am going with an xp hot cam not the nic...tim
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2011 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What kind of N* Throttlebody do you need? I have about 4 of them...

Off the top of my head I have a 96, a 98 and a 99' Spare just kicking around. PM me if your interested.
dudewithoutfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2011 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dudewithoutfieroSend a Private Message to dudewithoutfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
its about time you started the build tread.....let me know when you need help
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2011 02:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My girlfriends mother normally spoils me to death at Christmas time. This year was no exception. With help from joesfiero, my girlfriend and her mother conspired to get me an awsome Christmas gift this year.

What was the gift you ask... An Archie Chop

That gal of yours and her mother are truly a keepers!

\/\/
joesfiero

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2011 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dang I think we left a shop rag outside on the mulch.

And for the tune we wont be starting with that 2.8 pulley, more like a 3.4 then work our way down so we can hopefully keep that motor in one piece.

-Joe
Jncomutt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2011 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did you happen to machine the crank gear for the timing set, or at least check the clearances?
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2011 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jncomutt:

Did you happen to machine the crank gear for the timing set, or at least check the clearances?

No machining. I bought the machined oil pump cover and double gaskets.
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2011 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

JimmyS

4666 posts
Member since Apr 2006

Originally posted by thismanyfieros:

surprised you arent tossing in a ported LIM too...i am in my upgrade this spring...our list are identical cept i am going with an xp hot cam not the nic...tim

From what I was told, you only need the ported LIM if you are going intercooled.
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2011 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

JimmyS

4666 posts
Member since Apr 2006

Originally posted by Dirty Harry:

Ever thought about a contract along the lines of a Pre-Nuptual type in case of a breakup? Be a shame to see that car go bye-bye. Also, with all the nice goodies you are adding to the engine, is there a reason you aren't installing an inter-cooler?

I was going to install the Short Stack Intercooler but was talked out of it by WCF. I was told that I would only see a 7-10 HP gain and its $700.

I don't want to do full size Intercooler cause I want to keep the decklid in tact without moddding it.
darkhorizon

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2011 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

From what I was told, you only need the ported LIM if you are going intercooled.

If you were doing some extreme heads, you might want to make the LIM ports a bit bigger, it probably doesnt matter much though.

The majority of the power in this car will lay in the exhaust, and octane. Dealing with 300 degree intake air does not leave you many options, the NIC offers an intercooling effect and a decrease in cylinder compression due to the fact that it pushes some combustion air through the cylinder to the exhaust. This obviously increases some requirements of the exhaust to be nice and free flowing.
PFF
System Bot
InTheLead

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2011 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for InTheLeadSend a Private Message to InTheLeadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I was going to install the Short Stack Intercooler but was talked out of it by WCF. I was told that I would only see a 7-10 HP gain and its $700.

I don't want to do full size Intercooler cause I want to keep the decklid in tact without moddding it.

Can make mounts to lower the trans/engine for room if you need it. Mine cleared when I had the ZZP full IC.

darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2011 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by InTheLead:

Can make mounts to lower the trans/engine for room if you need it. Mine cleared when I had the ZZP full IC.

Too late now.
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2011 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by darkhorizon:

Too late now.

Why is it too late?

I have not bought mounts or the parts for the top half of the motor yet.
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2011 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

JimmyS

4666 posts
Member since Apr 2006
Got a little bit done to the motor today.

Since the balance shaft gets disabled when installing a double roller timing chain, I removed the balance shaft.

When the balance shaft and bearings are removed, it becomes necessary to plug the oil hole in the hole where the back bearing was. The oil hole is a 5/16 hole. Using a 3/8-16 tap made a perfect fit for a short plug that uses an allen wrench to tighten.

After some teflon tape and some thread locker, the hole is plugged.

Timing cover and 8 rib crank pulley all installed.

In case anyone is interested, The balance shaft gear, shaft and bearings weigh 4lbs 9.4ozs
darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2011 03:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why is it too late?

I have not bought mounts or the parts for the top half of the motor yet.

NIC = non intercooled cam. You could change it out, but you would also need to do some minor headwork so you can run a cam worth swapping to. The headwork is pretty cheap so you could easily do it if you have them off still. You would also need 130# springs.
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2011 04:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why is the balancer shaft disabled with a roller timing chain? I see the shaft is powered by a gear that most likely meshes with the cam gear, is that removed with a roller timing gear? Also, does removing the shaft make any difference?

[This message has been edited by mattwa (edited 01-15-2011).]

JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2011 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by darkhorizon:

NIC = non intercooled cam. You could change it out, but you would also need to do some minor headwork so you can run a cam worth swapping to. The headwork is pretty cheap so you could easily do it if you have them off still. You would also need 130# springs.

I had originally planned to install the SSIC with the NIC Cam. I have not purchased the heads yet but I will be installing the ZZP Stage 3 heads with 130# springs. I could very easily keep to my original plan and use the SSIC but I am still debating whether or not the benefits of installing it is worth the $700.00.
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2011 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

JimmyS

4666 posts
Member since Apr 2006

Originally posted by mattwa:

Why is the balancer shaft disabled with a roller timing chain? I see the shaft is powered by a gear that most likely meshes with the cam gear, is that removed with a roller timing gear? Also, does removing the shaft make any difference?

You are correct. The balance shaft meshes with the cam gear and that gear is removed when installing the double roller. The shaft can be left in but it becomes non functional. If left in, it becomes a free swinging pendulum so to speak.

The balance shaft is there to cancel out second and third order harmonic vibrations. The balance shaft spins at crank speed and offsets the roughness of the crank counterweights.

By disabling the shaft, you will notice that the motor has a little more vibration at rpms under 1800. If you remove the shaft all together, is lessens those vibrations a little cause it is not there to be a free swinging pendulum. Removal does not eliminate the vibrations it just reduces them a little. Plus you shed almost 5lbs of DEAD weight.

[This message has been edited by JimmyS (edited 01-15-2011).]

JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2011 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in need of some misc. brackets and such. If anyone has any of these parts, let me know.

1. Supercharged valve covers
2. Idler pulley bracket
3. Coil pack bracket
4. AC bracket
5. Tensioner

I will also need all the bolts for these items. I also need a 3800 NA Flex Plate
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock