Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Offering some "3800 Supercharged" & "Tyler memorial" stickers. Any interest??

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Offering some "3800 Supercharged" & "Tyler memorial" stickers. Any interest?? by MOBILE
Started on: 10-31-2010 02:58 AM
Replies: 16 (841 views)
Last post by: Spalding1028 on 09-06-2014 02:11 PM
MOBILE

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2010 02:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MOBILESend a Private Message to MOBILEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Guys. I wanted a new 3800 decal for under my decklid. They are 4.5"x6" and have 3M release paper, which works very well, especially with the detail of the 3800 individual pieces. Right now I printed a few silver ones and yellow ones, but can get them in all the normal colors.

Since the Tyler's stickers are being reproduced for the 2011 show, I've left this up to the guys that did them for last year. I will be trying to come up with Tyler sticker with no white background.

Because of low quantities, I think they are going to be about $15 shipped.

Let me know what you think!!

Thnx

------------------

Intercooled SC3800 II/III mated to a Getrag. 19's with 13" Brakes on all 4 corners. 5 years Avionics & 15 years Car Electronics.

[This message has been edited by MOBILE (edited 03-17-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Dirty Harry

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2010 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dirty HarrySend a Private Message to Dirty HarryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM to you.

------------------
87 GT Maroon 3800SC & White Formula

MOBILE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2010 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MOBILESend a Private Message to MOBILEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dirty Harry:

PM to you.

PM replied to

I forgot to mention to specify a color and that the fast and easy way to buy would be my paypal at mobile@warpdriveonline.com

PM me if you need a mailing address for cash/check.

Thanks!
Chad
------------------

Intercooled SC3800 II/III mated to a Getrag. 19's with 13" Brakes on all 4 corners. 5 years Avionics & 15 years Car Electronics.

[This message has been edited by MOBILE (edited 10-31-2010).]

MOBILE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2011 01:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MOBILESend a Private Message to MOBILEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by MOBILE (edited 03-17-2011).]

Justinbart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2011 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JustinbartSend a Private Message to JustinbartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about a 3800 Turbocharged?

------------------
Turbo 3800 E85 5spd spec5
11.53@126.7

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2011 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Tyler sticker, have any pics?

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 03-10-2011).]

MOBILE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2011 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MOBILESend a Private Message to MOBILEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Justinbart:

I'll check on how much it will be to change it.

MOBILE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2011 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MOBILESend a Private Message to MOBILEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MOBILE

768 posts
Member since May 2002

Originally posted by 2.5:

I should be able to get a few later tonight.

MOBILE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2011 02:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MOBILESend a Private Message to MOBILEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sorry I didn't get out to my car tonight to take pics, I promise I can in the next couple of days.

They look identical to the ones that cornersonrails made below, except the white part is clear. I also made a few with silver instead of yellow after clearing it with Daneele (Tylers Mom). He was getting more made to sell at the show this summer. I think they were $10 last year. I asked him about it and he was out of them, so then I made a few. Because of the low quantity mine were $15.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2011 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would be interested in a clear sticker or 2. Probably silver.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 03-16-2011).]

MOBILE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2011 02:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MOBILESend a Private Message to MOBILEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I would be interested in a clear sticker or 2. Probably silver.

PM sent.
PFF
System Bot
zigaroo

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2011 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zigarooSend a Private Message to zigarooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh, the sticker I made,

[This message has been edited by zigaroo (edited 03-17-2011).]

MOBILE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2011 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MOBILESend a Private Message to MOBILEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by zigaroo:

Oh, the sticker I made,

LOL. yep thats the one. I wasn't quite sure where they all came from. I tried it on my tinted back window last night and it looks horrible, and green! The color was just to transparent, even the silver ones. I was thinking of making some in a solid color vinyl like the 3800 stickers.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2011 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MOBILE:

LOL. yep thats the one. I wasn't quite sure where they all came from. I tried it on my tinted back window last night and it looks horrible, and green! The color was just to transparent, even the silver ones. I was thinking of making some in a solid color vinyl like the 3800 stickers.

Can they lay down white, then yellow over it so it is not translucent (only where the yellow is, not whole square sticker)?
Since my car is silver I'm still diggin silver.
MOBILE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2011 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MOBILESend a Private Message to MOBILEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Can they lay down white, then yellow over it so it is not translucent (only where the yellow is, not whole square sticker)?
Since my car is silver I'm still diggin silver.

I don't know if they could, but to cut down on redesign costs, I had them make one in solid color vinyl. Here is the proof. We can do any color (like silver )

Neither of these will have the white (or any background for that matter...)

Originally posted by Justinbart:

Here ya go! What color?

Let me know if you're interested.

[This message has been edited by MOBILE (edited 03-18-2011).]

batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2013 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
this exactly what i am looking for!!!

I just picked up a fine 3800 SC and i would love one of these shields on it

i want to use it for as a Drivers side fender shield.
was thinking something like the GrandSport dashes, but that above in blue would be the bomb.......in a dark(er) blue to match the wheels

BUMP!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 01-23-2013).]

Spalding1028

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2014 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Spalding1028Send a Private Message to Spalding1028Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you still making these?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock