Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Custom Dash Trim Kits And Digital Gauges (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Custom Dash Trim Kits And Digital Gauges by IMSA GT
Started on: 09-19-2010 09:15 PM
Replies: 46 (6667 views)
Last post by: TBSB9595 on 08-25-2020 09:42 PM
TBSB9595

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2016 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TBSB9595Click Here to visit TBSB9595's HomePageSend a Private Message to TBSB9595Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JDWheat:

Just had to try and bring this thread back. I just got my guages and love them and dont seem to have a ground problem as someone had stated. Thanks Tom for still making and selling these. will be getting another set with in the year when I finish the formula.

Thanks, glad you like them. I'll be here when your ready for the next set.

IP: Logged
thesameguy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2016 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thesameguySend a Private Message to thesameguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:
I think it's more like this..
you buy a 2010 Camaro or mustang for 10k then a 500.oo upgrade,change isn't so bad..

when you buy a fiero for 200-1500.oo a 500.oo upgrade needs a long hard look,

I think it's more like:

you buy a 2010 Camaro or mustang for 10k then you're making payments and a 500.oo upgrade needs to be planned.

when you buy a fiero for 200-1500.oo you have $8500 to spend on upgrades.

TBSB9595

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2018 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TBSB9595Click Here to visit TBSB9595's HomePageSend a Private Message to TBSB9595Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone out there have any questions about my digital gauge kit? See my website below.

http://www.tomsdigitalelectronics.com/

Thanks,
Tom

The_Q42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2020 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The_Q42Send a Private Message to The_Q42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to revive a (very) old thread, but I would LOVE to get a set of digital guages for my Fiero. Is anyone still making these things?
TBSB9595

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2020 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TBSB9595Click Here to visit TBSB9595's HomePageSend a Private Message to TBSB9595Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by The_Q42:

Sorry to revive a (very) old thread, but I would LOVE to get a set of digital guages for my Fiero. Is anyone still making these things?

Hi, this is Tom Sweet, I designed these gauges many years ago and I'm still building them specifically for the Fiero.

What year and model of Fiero do you have?

Have you seen my website at: http://www.tomsdigitalelectronics.com/

Thanks,
Tom
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2020 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This would be very nice to get, but unfortunately, I'm converting the Fiero into an EV and the readouts would need to reflect that, instead of an ICE readout. Not for sure how customed you can get with these gauges, but I always really like the look of them.
TBSB9595

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2020 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TBSB9595Click Here to visit TBSB9595's HomePageSend a Private Message to TBSB9595Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

This would be very nice to get, but unfortunately, I'm converting the Fiero into an EV and the readouts would need to reflect that, instead of an ICE readout. Not for sure how customed you can get with these gauges, but I always really like the look of them.

Thanks I appreciate your kind words. Unfortunately I don't think I could customize the gauges enough for your use, but thanks for asking.

Tom
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock