Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Pontiackid86's 84 DGP IMSA Stage III build thread. (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 21 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Pontiackid86's 84 DGP IMSA Stage III build thread. by pontiackid86
Started on: 08-06-2010 01:28 PM
Replies: 839 (30203 views)
Last post by: IMSA GT on 06-03-2021 07:59 PM
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2010 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

It does not run and youre worried about the tail lights. LOL

Lol just doing what i can while im to broke for an engine swap.

IP: Logged
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2010 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:
Lol just doing what i can while im to broke for an engine swap.

Wanna know what will solve that.....A JOB.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2010 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm working on that.

mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2010 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

lol so many questions...

And forget your taillights there not IMSA enough for me

so many questions about what, my tail-lights, or how awesome my engine is?
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2010 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mattwa:

so many questions about what, my tail-lights, or how awesome my engine is?

Rick has us all beat. His engine is so clean you cant even see it
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2010 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I like them.. I have to find a better set of taillights because the ones that are on it are ok but they have some heat stress cracks on them so I want to get them perfect. I wanted to maby (not pk it out) in red LED lights put accorss the middle of thye taillights IMSA like on the fastback...i also want to remove the lines on it. Your idea for them looks really good though. I'll have to do that on a set for mine

Yeah you go find a better set...................................who the hell do you think I'm making these for? I don't own a notchback.
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2010 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

Yeah you go find a better set...................................who the hell do you think I'm making these for? I don't own a notchback.

Those tail lights look familiar.....I got like 10 sets and am trying to clean out the garage. COME GET THEM!
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2010 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ohhh my bad dude i thought you were making them for you lol... thanks a lot i'll deffenetley use them on it. I cant wait to see what they look like. like i said mine have heat stress cracks all over them. My IMSA is going cali style

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 08-11-2010).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2010 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Those tail lights look familiar.....I got like 10 sets and am trying to clean out the garage. COME GET THEM!

now you go head and tell me how the hell im gona do that

87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2010 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

now you go head and tell me how the hell im gona do that

I dunno. Walk.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2010 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I dunno. Walk.

Lol my eclipse might get me there

PFF
System Bot
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2010 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hell, I'm still looking for a beat up old headliner with sunroof

And you have a PM PK

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 08-11-2010).]

87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2010 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hell, I'm still looking for a beat up old headliner with sunroof

And you have a PM PK

Actually there is a fiero at rocklin pick n pull. I CAN get it tomorrow if you would like. (i have nothing better to do)
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2010 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Actually there is a fiero at rocklin pick n pull. I CAN get it tomorrow if you would like. (i have nothing better to do)

I don't want to ruin Ricks thread with my B.S. here so I will just say that if the headliner can be folded and tucked away, get it. I don't care if its broken in pieces.
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2010 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't want to ruin Ricks thread with my B.S. here so I will just say that if the headliner can be folded and tucked away, get it. I don't care if its broken in pieces.

*thinks about how bad a headliner is going to itch "down stairs"*
Fierobruiser

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2010 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierobruiserSend a Private Message to FierobruiserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I once drove home from the yard with a headliner held in place in the car over my head with my head..........and they do get itchy.

PK I'll email you and then my IP will recognize you and add you to my list.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2010 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierobruiser:

I once drove home from the yard with a headliner held in place in the car over my head with my head..........and they do get itchy.

PK I'll email you and then my IP will recognize you and add you to my list.

I'll PM you my current email address. the one i have for the forum is just to get me on here (i hate AOL)

Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2010 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by chadwilkins:
good lord that is one girly ass eclipse next to you. gf's car?

Thats his boyfriends car, Amanda Hugenkiss

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

No, but I went to this thing called a job. Ever heard of it? Oh, and in said job, But, you're right, you had it rough. I'm looking forward to the day that silver spoon gets yanked out of your mouth young'n.

ROFLMAO I told him yesterday that his "truck driving school is going to call me in sept/oct" excuse he's been dishing out since novemberish LAST YEAR is starting to wear thin!

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

When's Andrew coming to help you fix the car?

He's on a waiting list, and the list is backed up for over a year, or whenever he gets a job.... whichever is longer!
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2010 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It need a new center console skeleton and hvac cover but i put the uinterior back together today

87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2010 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It need a new center console skeleton and hvac cover but i put the uinterior back together today

will you post a pick of the uinterior door panel with the speaker?
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2010 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

will you post a pick of the uinterior door panel with the speaker?

Sure theres no speeker in it though its just a grill.

PFF
System Bot
GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2010 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Said Mr. Pot to Mr. Kettle! j/k Sorry, couldn't resistant an opening like that.

By the way did you get your package yet? It was mailed last Friday?
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2010 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GTGeff:

Said Mr. Pot to Mr. Kettle! j/k Sorry, couldn't resistant an opening like that.

By the way did you get your package yet? It was mailed last Friday?

Yup the IMSA has one on it along with my other cars. Even my phone has one, Thanks geff.
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2010 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Heres a better one

SNAPPY829

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2010 01:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SNAPPY829Send a Private Message to SNAPPY829Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now thats funny right there.... eh
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2010 01:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

Heres a better one

You sir. Have to much time on your hands.
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2010 03:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PK, you should spruce up that interior after you get it running and on the road. I do like the tan interior, but that one looks kinda sad. I think you should repaint the center console pieces, add the rally gauges, and upgrade to the GT back-lit cluster. You can just transfer over the current odometer to the new cluster. Just my 2 cents.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2010 05:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mattwa:

PK, you should spruce up that interior after you get it running and on the road. I do like the tan interior, but that one looks kinda sad. I think you should repaint the center console pieces, add the rally gauges, and upgrade to the GT back-lit cluster. You can just transfer over the current odometer to the new cluster. Just my 2 cents.

I would but being this is a rare car kinda deal i want to keep it all original.
85sliverGT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2010 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You can take out the interior pieces, clean them, and paint them, and it's still all original!
Alibi

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2010 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Or keep the original parts in a box and swap in "upgrade" parts from another car. I don't think any permanent changes would have to be made to upgrade to the later year GT gauges.

That way you still have the factory original stuff that you can swap in if you ever wanted to.
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2010 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You sir. Have to much time on your hands.

I couldnt resist!
PFF
System Bot
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2010 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

Heres a better one

LMFAO!!!!
Daredevil05

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2010 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Andrew

You should give up your day job at UPS and go into computer arts and graphics, lol.
AWDimpreza-L

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2010 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AWDimpreza-LSend a Private Message to AWDimpreza-LEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow I think you are the first dude Ive ever heard of driving one of those eclipses. Do you get hit on by dudes alot?

------------------
84 2m4 72 whp 108 wtq, stock.

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2010 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AWDimpreza-L:

Wow I think you are the first dude Ive ever heard of driving one of those eclipses. Do you get hit on by dudes alot?

Lol a bunch of people dont get itn on here. Chicks dig a guy that drives an Eclipse. You should have seen the chick i was out with last night....... VERY NICE

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 08-15-2010).]

Tstang429

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2010 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tstang429Send a Private Message to Tstang429Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Edited to help out.
Lets see this car done. You find a motor yet? Have you seen the one for sale in Ohio, has everything you will need at a decent price.

[This message has been edited by Tstang429 (edited 08-15-2010).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2010 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 08-16-2010).]

carbon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2010 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So much for the construction zone aspirations...
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2010 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carbon:

So much for the construction zone aspirations...

I was thinking the same thing. This started out like a good thread and once again, turned into a jerk-off session. Hopefully, it gets back on track.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2010 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I was thinking the same thing. This started out like a good thread and once again, turned into a jerk-off session. Hopefully, it gets back on track.

I want it to get back on track..... I really cant stand how when ever i satrt a build thread some people who will remain nameless keep runing it.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 21 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock