Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  The official Fox Valley Fieros forum thread come join us here in central Wisconsin!!! (Page 32)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 58 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The official Fox Valley Fieros forum thread come join us here in central Wisconsin!!! by jetsnvettes2000
Started on: 07-23-2010 08:47 PM
Replies: 2311 (31162 views)
Last post by: av8fiero on 04-18-2017 06:55 PM
Godzilla

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2011 02:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GodzillaSend a Private Message to GodzillaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i went over by mike today and the 2 of us and his brother did some work on mine so its back on the road at least.

OMG the window is up!!!!

it looks way better black now and u cant realy tell how the paint goofed

intieor is coming along good

LEDs in the instuments is the only way to go

IP: Logged
ParaStatic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2011 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ParaStaticSend a Private Message to ParaStaticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So the Fiero is alive, turned out to be something really really dumb. It was the coolant hose on the drivers side. The spot where it goes by the exhaust broke somehow and make the illusion of a broken headgasket seem the only option.... Now I have to find a replacement hose, but hey.... Thats good news.
86fierofun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2011 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ParaStatic:

So the Fiero is alive, turned out to be something really really dumb. It was the coolant hose on the drivers side. The spot where it goes by the exhaust broke somehow and make the illusion of a broken headgasket seem the only option.... Now I have to find a replacement hose, but hey.... Thats good news.

That is good news!!
av8fiero

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2011 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ParaStatic:

See! Fieros like you after all. It's good to hear it wasn't anything too major
Godzilla

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2011 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GodzillaSend a Private Message to GodzillaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
who all is going to fieroroma for both days? we should caravan down there
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2011 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
what time at gibsons tomorrow? I have the whole morning available
86soon3.4

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2011 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
At opening time.

Steve
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2011 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
what time is that?
86soon3.4

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2011 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I beleive Rob said 9 A.M.

Steve
Godzilla

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2011 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GodzillaSend a Private Message to GodzillaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
no one else is going to fieroroma? wtf
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2011 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll probably try to swing by on Sunday for the show.
PFF
System Bot
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2011 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Godzilla:

no one else is going to fieroroma? wtf

$ <-
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2011 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheRealShadowX:

$ <-

If I go on Sunday, you could always tag along in my marquis. Plenty of room.
Godzilla

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2011 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GodzillaSend a Private Message to GodzillaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well what do yall think. i got some of the painting done on my intake and spoiler. now just a coat of clear and i can install em

[This message has been edited by Godzilla (edited 08-29-2011).]

Laurie66

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2011 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Laurie66Send a Private Message to Laurie66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

well what do yall think. i got some of the painting done on my intake and spoiler. now just a coat of clear and i can install em

She's looking good Jay. Sure wish I could say mine looked as good. Still a work in progress.....
Godzilla

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2011 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GodzillaSend a Private Message to GodzillaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thanks, its turning out the way i want but its taking forever :/ do you think urs will be ready for fieroroma?
Laurie66

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2011 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Laurie66Send a Private Message to Laurie66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

thanks, its turning out the way i want but its taking forever :/ do you think urs will be ready for fieroroma?

I'm going to say I highly doubt it. Since I'm going out of town this weekend there won't be any time to work on it unless I go everyday next week. We'll see I guess. I was going to go with Mike but I really don't see that happening either.
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2011 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey everyone dont forget club drive on the 24th!
Godzilla

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2011 03:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GodzillaSend a Private Message to GodzillaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Laurie66:

I'm going to say I highly doubt it. Since I'm going out of town this weekend there won't be any time to work on it unless I go everyday next week. We'll see I guess. I was going to go with Mike but I really don't see that happening either.

same here, ill be doing work on it every day befor work this week and next trying to get it done in time cuz i wont be around for laborday

Originally posted by jetsnvettes2000:

hey everyone dont forget club drive on the 24th!

noted. form were to were?
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2011 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

noted. form were to were?

Details here: http://www.foxvalleyfieros.webs.com/
I thought there was a map though.... I'll try to remember to make one.
Godzilla

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2011 02:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GodzillaSend a Private Message to GodzillaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
blank event calender is blank. lol. i finaly found it but it was like a weres waldo for info on the run.
PFF
System Bot
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2011 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's on the main page, the one I linked :P

You must have been distracted by the pretty ladies above it.
Godzilla

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2011 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GodzillaSend a Private Message to GodzillaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
its not under canlender or news, thats were i was looking. and no, those nasty hood rats definity didnt distract me *shudders*
Laurie66

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2011 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Laurie66Send a Private Message to Laurie66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

its not under canlender or news, thats were i was looking. and no, those nasty hood rats definity didnt distract me *shudders*

Its right on the home page. Underneath the photos of the "hoodrats"
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2011 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Its right on the home page. Underneath the photos of the "hoodrats"

lol nice but hey they were just doing there job be nice!
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2011 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Lol. Wow. They aren't my taste either, but hood rat?

Anyways, I don't think people will have trouble finding the cruise info now! Be there, or be square.
Godzilla

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2011 03:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GodzillaSend a Private Message to GodzillaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lulz

well im hoping to get the fiero wrapped up by this friday. truns out i start some mad overtime next week so there wont be any car stuff happening on weekdays now
Laurie66

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2011 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Laurie66Send a Private Message to Laurie66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

lol nice but hey they were just doing there job be nice!

I was only trying to help him find the information he needed. He referred to them as hoodrats so I just wanted to make sure he knew what I was talking about! But hey you know being a girl I think I have the right to be a little jealous of girls who stand around taking pictures and getting paid!
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2011 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I was only trying to help him find the information he needed. He referred to them as hoodrats so I just wanted to make sure he knew what I was talking about! But hey you know being a girl I think I have the right to be a little jealous of girls who stand around taking pictures and getting paid!

Lol well next time im at a show ill have a few dudes stand around the car and take a few pics for ya! but seriously tho those girls were not paid, they were volunteering for the breast cancer foundation and taking donations for it. I told them our club would promote there cause on our site for a few months and well thats what all the stuff is up for.

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 09-01-2011).]

Foxy Fiero13

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2011 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

im strapped for cash and ima try knocking out some MUCH needed work on the 2 fieros this weekend i MIGHT go to fierorama but UNSURE we will see how money is!!!
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2011 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well guys the time has come to reveal what we have been up to!! Tommy knows now that the secret project was his!! Everybody that has donated and helped out on it so far thanks a ton!! and I can finally add pics!!!!!

Before:

After:

More to follow but that will be in his official build thread!
PFF
System Bot
Laurie66

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2011 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Laurie66Send a Private Message to Laurie66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Lol well next time im at a show ill have a few dudes stand around the car and take a few pics for ya! but seriously tho those girls were not paid, they were volunteering for the breast cancer foundation and taking donations for it. I told them our club would promote there cause on our site for a few months and well thats what all the stuff is up for.

I'm pretty sure you could find a bunch of dudes standing around a car at just about any car show and you could snap some photos. However your going to need those girls (or at least some girls!) to make sure there good looking dudes! I didn't know they were volunteers you said it was there "job" usually that means getting paid. At least I thought it did! I would volunteer to promote breast cancer too. I know a few survivors myself and well you know I have breasts....
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2011 04:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

and well you know I have breasts....

Lmfao! Thats too funny. Actually I didnt know that but thanks for the heads up lol. Friggin quote of the week right there.
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2011 04:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TheRealShadowX

1456 posts
Member since Mar 2010
I got to see Tommy's reaction. He was very touched. Speechless even. Makes me so proud to have that sticker on my GT.
Godzilla

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2011 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GodzillaSend a Private Message to GodzillaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just got the tie rod end done. all thats left to do is drill my deck lid and bolt on the spoiler n then shes done.
Foxy Fiero13

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2011 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

just got the tie rod end done. all thats left to do is drill my deck lid and bolt on the spoiler n then shes done.

i hate u... ruined a good wingless decklid..
Godzilla

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2011 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GodzillaSend a Private Message to GodzillaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i know but it looks so good now it was worth it. every things done now and i drove it all weekend. feels good to have it finaly the way i want it.

looking up at a mini. lol

[This message has been edited by Godzilla (edited 09-06-2011).]

av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2011 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Rob hope all is well with your dad. Hopefully it's not too serious. My thoughts are with you and your family
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2011 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello all! I finally updated the club website with the cruise information!

Please see link below! I hope to see you all there!

http://foxvalleyfieros.webs...econd-annual-cruise-

Let me know who all plans on going, and if you want to see the museum or not. If we get 10 people or more, we can get a group rate! The picnic is still an open thing, so I'm open to suggestions!
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2011 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86fierofun:

Hello all! I finally updated the club website with the cruise information!

Please see link below! I hope to see you all there!

http://foxvalleyfieros.webs...econd-annual-cruise-

Let me know who all plans on going, and if you want to see the museum or not. If we get 10 people or more, we can get a group rate! The picnic is still an open thing, so I'm open to suggestions!

I am in! museum too! if no one wants to pack a lunch they do have a small restraunt in the main building at bay beach

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 09-12-2011).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 58 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock