Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  The official Fox Valley Fieros forum thread come join us here in central Wisconsin!!! (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 58 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The official Fox Valley Fieros forum thread come join us here in central Wisconsin!!! by jetsnvettes2000
Started on: 07-23-2010 08:47 PM
Replies: 2311 (31160 views)
Last post by: av8fiero on 04-18-2017 06:55 PM
Firefox

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2010 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It runs but needs a couple of things. It was parked because it needs a clutch master for the 4-speed. I think it needs a catalytic converter as the exhaust seems restricted. I swapped body panels off of it for my wife's car and it will need most of them to put it back together but otherwise it's intact. I've got pics somewhere if you are interested or if you'd prefer you're welcome to stop by and look it over. I am in need of a fuel sending unit for myt wife's car but I haven't pulled the tank yet to swap it out. If anyone has an extra one sitting around then I woudn't have to pull it from this car. It already has a new fuel pump in it and was ready for the road when the clutch master went out so it's pretty much intact otherwise. epending on what you are looking for the cost is negotiable as I still could use some of the parts on our other one.

She's not the prettiest thing out there but she's not a basket case, either....

Mark
IP: Logged
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2010 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey rams is getting those parts from me tonite I got hung up wit the family but if he dosent make it tonite ill set them in driveway for u guys to get in morning ill have the back half of car and the other bits their
ParaStatic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2010 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ParaStaticSend a Private Message to ParaStaticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome thank you so much! Now to find some addresses haha
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2010 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Firefox:

It runs but needs a couple of things. It was parked because it needs a clutch master for the 4-speed. I think it needs a catalytic converter as the exhaust seems restricted. I swapped body panels off of it for my wife's car and it will need most of them to put it back together but otherwise it's intact. I've got pics somewhere if you are interested or if you'd prefer you're welcome to stop by and look it over. I am in need of a fuel sending unit for myt wife's car but I haven't pulled the tank yet to swap it out. If anyone has an extra one sitting around then I woudn't have to pull it from this car. It already has a new fuel pump in it and was ready for the road when the clutch master went out so it's pretty much intact otherwise. epending on what you are looking for the cost is negotiable as I still could use some of the parts on our other one.

She's not the prettiest thing out there but she's not a basket case, either....

Mark

The more I look at that I think if u still have it next summer maby id buy it, by then rams will have purchaced my 87 and well I gota have two of everything ! call it my car ocd lol!
ParaStatic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2010 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ParaStaticSend a Private Message to ParaStaticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent to FireFox
Firefox

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2010 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent back!
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2010 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey kelly! hope those parts work for ya! far as the back end it will be here if ya want to come back with a empty truck ill just have it sittin next to garage or it will be at rams house depending when it is, I still want to cut the upper rails off it tho for the maroon car rams is buying.
ParaStatic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2010 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ParaStaticSend a Private Message to ParaStaticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey there, spent the rest of the day drinking lol, and awesome maybe next time i run down will be with the fiero and we can have a day to hack it up and put the frame rails in
86soon3.4

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2010 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Jets for coming up and sanding more of the crappy paint off of the Fiero. It won't be long and we will get her painted. Let me know if you get the stuff done this week and I will load up the hood and bring her down.

I am liking the two tone ALOT! I need to see some red colors to figure out which one I want.

Steve

Kelly, I hope the parts you got from us Fiero-aholics work for you. It was nice talking with ya.
ParaStatic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2010 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ParaStaticSend a Private Message to ParaStaticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Atm have not played with any of the parts but the cradle lol... lots of degreaser on that baby today. but i have the first coat of hard undercoating on it. will be going into the car tommrow! Beefed up the frame rails really good today will take pictures tommrow of the completed rear end. have the last plate so tight it is a friction fit and real smooth will run the final welds in the morning. passanger side only needs one plate on the side so will be real quick and easy. also going to take some angle iron and connect both frame rails together after the cradle is in to really stiff'n it up because I am going to be adding a little ball hitch to it in case i need to pull a little trailer on a trip lol
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2010 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
kelly dont do it!!!!!!!! trailer hitches on a sports car is like having a thong on a super fat chick ewwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PFF
System Bot
av8fiero

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2010 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jetsnvettes2000:

kelly dont do it!!!!!!!! trailer hitches on a sports car is like having a thong on a super fat chick ewwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL If you go with one of those concealed hitches that hides behind the plate I think you can get away with it cosmetically

------------------
88blackchopv8

http://www.foxvalleyfieros.webs.com/

ParaStatic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2010 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ParaStaticSend a Private Message to ParaStaticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lol nice comparison on the hitch haha. for anyone who dont have me on facebook yet I got the Fierp driveable today Have to work on the rear alignment some but other then that it drove good. will post some pictures tommrow. Still have some more frame work to do. but I got it pretty solid but want to really get the whole thing reinforced. May have a buyer for my truck tommrow so if it sells will have cash for the fiberglass supplys lol and paint to redo the suspension and make it look all purdy
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2010 01:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
*sigh* its so late and i cant sleep. want to work on the Fiero so its ready for Faaaaaaaaaaaaq to come buy lol and its too late to make any real noise. grrrrrs why did i move from the country????
ParaStatic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2010 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ParaStaticSend a Private Message to ParaStaticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
firefox you have a pm or two. have pictures of the fiero on facebook guys but have to get ready for work so dont have time to post them here yet will have to do that later today,
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2010 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL!!!!!!!!!!! HEHEHEHEHHE!!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! hey guess what??????????? Parastatic I got off my ass and got my gt on the road today too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A few pics to rub it in!!!!

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2010 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jetsnvettes2000

3311 posts
Member since Dec 2009
Hey who's next comon guys lets get them on the road before snow!!!!
ParaStatic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2010 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ParaStaticSend a Private Message to ParaStaticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! HEHEHEHEHHE!!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! hey guess what??????????? Parastatic I got off my ass and got my gt on the road today too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A few pics to rub it in!!!!

actually... i got mine on the road.... yesterday
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2010 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

awesome Rob. car looks good!! I'm working on my car most of this week after work. I just finished welding in the new outer dew wipe rails for the raised beltline / reverse chop, it looks really good. I'll put up pics when I have time. the wife is out of town this week and all the kids are with their grandma so it's thrash on the car time for me.

------------------
88blackchopv8

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2010 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
if your home tomorrow chris maby ill stop by since ill be in oshkosh for court to get my truck back from the ex gf!
86fierofun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2010 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mines been running. I think we should have a get together some time next month. maybe a cruise?
PFF
System Bot
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2010 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
that's fine Rob, I should be home by 4:30-5:00 if you're going to stop by
ParaStatic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2010 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ParaStaticSend a Private Message to ParaStaticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So the guy that is supposed to be getting the title for me has stopped answering the phone and don't call me back anymore. Talked with the fiance and I am clear to buy another Fiero So if anyone happens to run across a manual Fiero that is drivable for around $1200 or so please let me know. Kind of looking for one newer then 84 lol :P Sold the truck the other day and was hoping that this car would be titled before it sold and it is not... So we only have one car to get around in lol.... And with her in school again and having to get to work its gonna be rough. So if you can keep your eyes open for me. Yes I know there are some on craigs list but all of the ones in my price range are auto's or not running. So I am hoping maybe someone on here notices one or knows of one.
ParaStatic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2010 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ParaStaticSend a Private Message to ParaStaticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ParaStatic

181 posts
Member since Feb 2007
Actually, I just found a 85 se with a 5 speed tranny connected to a duke. Over the phone sounds good, waiting for pictures to be sent to me. if it is all good, getting it tonight.
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2010 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ParaStatic:

Actually, I just found a 85 se with a 5 speed tranny connected to a duke. Over the phone sounds good, waiting for pictures to be sent to me. if it is all good, getting it tonight.

check for rust everywhere, especially in the trunk and cradle areas. cars from this area are usually horrid with rust damage. good luck

------------------
88blackchopv8

86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2010 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you keeping us in suspense ParaStatic???

Steve
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2010 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ya lets see it!!!!!!!!! far as your 84 lets cut it up!!!!!!!! lol
ParaStatic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2010 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ParaStaticSend a Private Message to ParaStaticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
About to head out to look at it now, will update ya on it later. The 84 will either be parted out to compensate the loss, turned into a trike or will turn it in to derby car till it dies... dunno yet lol....
ParaStatic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2010 02:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ParaStaticSend a Private Message to ParaStaticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So I bought it, now the owner of two Fieros, pictures to come later lol
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2010 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey Rob, I just found an owners manual in my parts pile for your 87 gt. It's in ok shape if you want it you can have it. You have first dibs on it. If Rob dooesn't want it anyone can have it.Llet me know.

------------------
88blackchopv8

86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2010 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump to keep from the archives.

Steve
PFF
System Bot
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2010 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by av8fiero:

hey Rob, I just found an owners manual in my parts pile for your 87 gt. It's in ok shape if you want it you can have it. You have first dibs on it. If Rob dooesn't want it anyone can have it.Llet me know.

yup ill take it cool ill bring car down maby this weekend i wana see your progress!!!!
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2010 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys So guess what my new girlfriend works for a company that prints stickers!!! I need someone to put our logo into pdf format for me so i can give it to her and they will print our stickers at cost!
project34

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2010 04:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey guys So guess what my new girlfriend works for a company that prints stickers!!! I need someone to put our logo into pdf format for me so i can give it to her and they will print our stickers at cost!

Hopefully someone else knows, because I myself unfortunately don't know how to put our logo into pdf format for you.

However, I do applaud the resourcefulness you've evidenced by your choice of that particular lady as your new GF!
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2010 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh she is wonderful and loves fieros!!! meet Mari guys our newest extended member!! lol

lol my 800th post is of my two favorite things in the world at the moment!!!

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 09-01-2010).]

Driven5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2010 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Driven5Send a Private Message to Driven5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ramsespride:

*sigh* its so late and i cant sleep. want to work on the Fiero so its ready for Faaaaaaaaaaaaq to come buy lol and its too late to make any real noise. grrrrrs why did i move from the country????

Hey...Been trying to get a hold of you via PM and email. Please shoot me your phone number again, or give mine a call if you still have it.

Thanks,
Justin
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2010 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey justin I told rams u were tryin to get ahold of him!
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2010 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Driven5:

Hey...Been trying to get a hold of you via PM and email. Please shoot me your phone number again, or give mine a call if you still have it.

Thanks,
Justin

hey sorry i almost never check my pm's lol ill Pm you my #
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2010 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys so today I picked up my truck I had to have sherrifs get it after i won law suit and as i feared it was trashed im so pissed off right now I can hardley contain myself, I guess my nice bravada is now worthless this sux and to top it off she even tho having court order still refused to sighn title so now I have to go back to court again and tell them she is breaking orders ugh I need some serious legal help I think this is costing me tons of money all my vacation and my employer is super pissed I fear getting laid off over this crap! sory had to vent I dont want to yell in front of the kids n family.
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2010 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey guys so today I picked up my truck I had to have sherrifs get it after i won law suit and as i feared it was trashed im so pissed off right now I can hardley contain myself, I guess my nice bravada is now worthless this sux and to top it off she even tho having court order still refused to sighn title so now I have to go back to court again and tell them she is breaking orders ugh I need some serious legal help I think this is costing me tons of money all my vacation and my employer is super pissed I fear getting laid off over this crap! sory had to vent I dont want to yell in front of the kids n family.

here's some free legal advice don't put girlfriends on the title of your vehicles. On another note I'm taking a break from my door mods and am playing with the headlights moving them around to fit better in the openings I cut in the bumpers

------------------
88blackchopv8

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 58 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock