Playing with my 88GT by 85sliverGT
Started on: 06-11-2010 09:48 PM
Replies: 91 (5309 views)
Last post by: 85sliverGT on 07-29-2017 02:07 PM
ITALGT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2014 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ITALGTSend a Private Message to ITALGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's an absolutely beautiful Fiero you have put together there.

I really love the tasteful modifications you have done... nice and clean.

Awesome work!

IP: Logged
wayneman

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2014 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for waynemanSend a Private Message to waynemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sweet ride
85sliverGT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2015 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a small update on some new things with my car!

I wrapped the roof panel black. I layered the black vinyl on top of the charcoal in case i get sick of it i can peel off the black and go back to charcoal.

In the off season i had my steering wheel recovered by Irrationable (Alex) on here, he does very good work!

I also added in the performance sound option. Since i changed the overhead dome light to a shelf i had to re-locate the sound slider. I also upgraded the speaker to the Tang-Band speaker.

[This message has been edited by 85sliverGT (edited 06-11-2015).]

Killianzl1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2015 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Killianzl1Send a Private Message to Killianzl1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Your car looks awesome! Good job.
85sliverGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2015 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Killianzl1, and everyone else who has commented!

Last season i noticed my left taillight was starting to delam slightly at the top of the lens and because i had tinted them from the inside with spray tint the delam is still visible.

I decided the best solution would be to tint them from the outside so it doesnt matter if they delam or not. I cleaned up a spare set of taillights and wrapped them with Smoke Out Tail Light Vinyl Film. I think they turned out great, and the tint is a little lighter than before which i like.

LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2015 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dis you use the dark or light vynl?
Killianzl1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2015 07:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Killianzl1Send a Private Message to Killianzl1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those tail lights look good too. I don't know if you have different bulbs in the tail lights or not, but I just watched a video on youtube last night where a guy replaced all the bulbs with leds. They were all plug ins and only real work involved was adding a additional resister which is nothing. I would link the video but Im at work right now. The video showed the exact brands that plug right in. The lights looked really good and were much brighter compared to the older lights.
85sliverGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2015 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LornesGT - It is their dark tail light vinyl film

Killianzl1 - The LED suggestion is a good one! Check towards the bottom of page 2, I have the LED tail light kit sold by Embrace Racing already!

I should have some new pics next week...new wheels are scheduled to arrive on Monday.
Killianzl1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2015 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Killianzl1Send a Private Message to Killianzl1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What wheels did you get?
85sliverGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2015 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The new wheels are Drag dr-34. 18x8 rear, 17X7.5 front. Continental tires.

With so many size options i was pretty nervous about how they would fit, but i am very happy with them. I think they fit perfect.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2015 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice job! I like it.
PFF
System Bot
85sliverGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2017 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This car is for sale, If anyone here is interested please shoot me a PM.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock