86 GT/T refab by nosaint
Started on: 02-20-2010 04:08 PM
Replies: 62 (3546 views)
Last post by: exoticse on 10-25-2014 11:53 PM
Bradley Jay

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2011 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bradley JaySend a Private Message to Bradley JayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damn beautiful car.
IP: Logged
americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2011 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i fell in love with the wheels when you first posted the car. cant really find any other wheels i like that have the same look/dish. awesome car man so jelly.
exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2011 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by americasfuture2k:

i fell in love with the wheels when you first posted the car. cant really find any other wheels i like that have the same look/dish. awesome car man so jelly.

A friend of mine just purchased a set of these for his secret project, and man they loooooook good.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2011 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nosaint,

What's new ??
PAPA_SMURF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2011 01:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PAPA_SMURFSend a Private Message to PAPA_SMURFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anything new? I LOVE your car.
Godzilla

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2011 01:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GodzillaSend a Private Message to GodzillaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
those doors are sweet
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2011 03:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Sweet !! I had just pm Nosaint a few days back regarding the latest on his GT.

Glad to see you start a build thread on this gorgeous ride.

I agree with most, not a lot needs done to this car, it is simply jaw dropping as is !

Definatly one of my favorite fieros on the entire forum ! Reminds me of this bad@ss one i saw a looooong time ago.

I love the look of the tires... the size on the rear with the front... What do you think they are... 50 series rear and 45 front? I went with 40 series in the front and 45 rear...
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2011 04:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

unboundmo

2242 posts
Member since Sep 2006

That's a figgin nice job there!.... and better yet... REPRESENTING with JL --- AND a tweet facing up off the built section? TOO much man..... CLEAN

[This message has been edited by unboundmo (edited 07-24-2011).]

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2011 04:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nosaint:

spent some time working on the speaker pod idea and came up with this..

That speaker pod looks great there! Where did you get them if I may ask? Or, and I hope not, you custom built them (Meaning I can't just go buy one )

redraif

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2011 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for redraifSend a Private Message to redraifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sucha strong start what happened to nosaint? I love this car!

------------------
Rescued & resuscitated 1984 Indy Fiero SE Pace Car Replica #770 presently reversibly modified!
SE: Stormtrooper Edition

Everything is the Previous owners fault

MC2Rush

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2012 02:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MC2RushClick Here to visit MC2Rush's HomePageSend a Private Message to MC2RushEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Updates? This car is beautiful and is inspiring a ton of ideas in my head for my Black GT :-)
PFF
System Bot
Big Paul

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2012 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Big PaulSend a Private Message to Big PaulEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, I want more of this car!!
GT85

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2012 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT85Send a Private Message to GT85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Isn't the door handle part in the picture of the door panel upside-down?
redraif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2012 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for redraifSend a Private Message to redraifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GT85:

looks that way...lol

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2012 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GT85:

That just makes it easier to open the door if the passenger is left handed

nosaint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2012 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosaintSend a Private Message to nosaintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im still here and still have the car.

You guys revive this to complain about a mock up picture??? Too funny, how come no comment about no speaker holes??

I have since molded that speaker pod into the bottome of the door and wrapped it with vinyl. No pics sorry. Car is on hold due to other car projects with higher priority but no plans to sell the car.

Thanks all for the interest and the support. Proud to be a PFF member.

------------------

1986 Fiero GT/T intercooled turbo

redraif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2012 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for redraifSend a Private Message to redraifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glad to see u are still around. Can't wait till u get back on the car. Definitely one of my favorite fieros

------------------
1984 Indy Fiero SE Pace Car Replica #770
"SE": Stormtrooper Edition

Rescued, resuscitated and reversibly modified! (I'm so not done yet!)

Everything is the previous owners fault!

FairladyZ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2012 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FairladyZClick Here to visit FairladyZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to FairladyZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was going to ask what suspesnion, wheel sizes & offset, tire sizes it had, its stanced absolutely perfect IMO....and then I realized this thread is 2yrs old.... If the OP is still around, I'd love to know!

[This message has been edited by FairladyZ (edited 01-17-2012).]

redraif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2012 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for redraifSend a Private Message to redraifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From what I remember they are 19s. I think the rears were 9.5 wide with rear coilovers. I'm quite jealous as that was what I was going for but had to scale back to 18s and got stuck with 18 x 8.5 in the rear. Trying to find the thread that discussed it...
Dre13Style

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2012 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dre13StyleSend a Private Message to Dre13StyleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i would love to know more about how the coilovers worked along side with the 19's and the big fat wide stance. If someone can find the thread please post it here
XgovernmentAgent

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2012 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XgovernmentAgentSend a Private Message to XgovernmentAgentEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All these images are linked to facebook hosting and no longer show up... refresh the images maybe?
PFF
System Bot
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2013 02:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bump for one sweet ride !
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2014 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
nosaint getting back into it.

fiero turbo fire up.

http://youtu.be/l4pR5mYy6Ks

started cleaning and detailing engine bay..removed vapour canister and hooked up cold ram air to turbo

Testing out a few styles of fender stripes

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 10-25-2014).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay