Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  I want to help out a member, I have an idea, and I need your help. PLEASE READ!!! (Page 71)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
I want to help out a member, I have an idea, and I need your help. PLEASE READ!!! by Hulki U. My-BFF
Started on: 10-30-2009 11:35 AM
Replies: 3149 (130692 views)
Last post by: JohnWPB on 05-27-2022 03:58 PM
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

Synthesis .... hehehehehe Thanks I have made contact with Tyler... got a phone RV with Daneele to discuss a couple of things... I'll see if that actor is willing to play your part in that film !!! .. probably not.....you'll have to settle for Adam Sandler in your role !!!!!!

Is this some kinda joke or somthing?

Ownership....total ownership boooooyaaaaaa

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 12-14-2009).]

IP: Logged
VikingRedBaron

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
About time you get your own page PK !!!
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by VikingRedBaron:

Ehh it happens. I think theres one other one I owned. If this reunion thing happens me and my friend julia are going to make a trip out there with my firebird.
Hell if its during the summer it would be one hell of a fun drive.

firebirdrestore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebirdrestoreSend a Private Message to firebirdrestoreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Is this some kinda joke or somthing?

Ownership....total ownership boooooyaaaaaa

hello everyone just trying to figure out how to post on here .have been on the sight for awhile and have been watching tylers progress and it has been awsome any tip let me know please. if this works will post pic of my 86 and how do you post pic. thanks for any info and keep up the good work on tylers car

------------------
firebirdrestore

Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by firebirdrestore:
... how do you post pic.

The quickest and probably easiest way is to go here - http://www.myfiero.com/imagehost.php
If you need more help, just ask.
You could also try reading this - //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/078788.html

Oops... forgot to say Welcome!!!

[This message has been edited by Cheever3000 (edited 12-14-2009).]

firebirdrestore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebirdrestoreSend a Private Message to firebirdrestoreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cheever3000:

The quickest and probably easiest way is to go here - http://www.myfiero.com/imagehost.php
If you need more help, just ask.
You could also try reading this - //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/078788.html

Oops... forgot to say Welcome!!!

thank you for the info will read and get informed
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by VikingRedBaron:

watch out, he might break it
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2009 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump before page 2 .... !!!!

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2009 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by silver 85 sc:

I wish I could have made it to the build, but it was a busy weekend for me. This is a little late in the game, I wanted to have these done and shipped before the build, but it just didn't happen.
So, here they are, a set of GT custom vents. These are made from 16 ga 304 stainless steel with a #4 finish I just have to find a box and get them in the mail.

I know I know the R didn't come out right. This was the first try. I didn't want to peal the pvc protective film off of the good set and have them get scratched in shipping. These should fit nicely or be very close since I can't seem to get feedback from people that I have sold these to. 3 vents will be shipped.

Hey Fred, what about the other key chains I gave you? Your holding out aren't you? In case anyone is wondering I also cut 2 matching key chains especially for Tyler (Fred is going to put his finish on them) and I have made special key chains to commemorate the occasion.

So enjoy Tyler and best wishes,

Rich

Great job on those!
nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2009 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow... Andy's speech totally blew me away. I wanted to let everyone know that the flag is flying high at Frazee High School as of Monday. Tyler, Carter, and I stopped by to see it last night on our way home. We didn't realize it had already been raised until yesterday afternoon, so I am not sure if there was any fanfare with that. Tyler opted out of the ceremony in front of the school because he again is not one to enjoy the spotlight but also because it is hard for us to plan things as well. Some days he's tired, some days he is in pain, some days he just doesn't feel like getting out of bed, some days he feels good. Hopefully everyone understands Tyler's reasons behind opting out. I am sure it is tough to feel like everyone is always looking at you and I don't know if I could have handled everything that has come his way half as well as he has. The cold weather also adds an additional stressor to planning outings, although Tyler and Carter did manage to hijack me and we were in town about 3-4 hours last night. I think I am more pooped today than them. Anyway, I plan on stopping to get a picture of the flag today at the school, will take pictures when the Guard comes to our house, copying Andy's speech, and then I am sending the whole works to the local Frazee paper as well as Detroit Lakes paper. Any suggestions about any other papers? I would like to send it to Andy's home town paper - I need to know what the name of that if anyone has that. I want everyone knows what Andy did for our family and is doing for our country. I know Tyler isn't a US soldier, but we are so honored that this was done for him.

------------------
Daneele - aka Tyler's mom

Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2009 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nellieship:

Wow... Andy's speech totally blew me away. I wanted to let everyone know that the flag is flying high at Frazee High School as of Monday. Tyler, Carter, and I stopped by to see it last night on our way home. We didn't realize it had already been raised until yesterday afternoon, so I am not sure if there was any fanfare with that. Tyler opted out of the ceremony in front of the school because he again is not one to enjoy the spotlight but also because it is hard for us to plan things as well. Some days he's tired, some days he is in pain, some days he just doesn't feel like getting out of bed, some days he feels good. Hopefully everyone understands Tyler's reasons behind opting out. I am sure it is tough to feel like everyone is always looking at you and I don't know if I could have handled everything that has come his way half as well as he has. The cold weather also adds an additional stressor to planning outings, although Tyler and Carter did manage to hijack me and we were in town about 3-4 hours last night. I think I am more pooped today than them. Anyway, I plan on stopping to get a picture of the flag today at the school, will take pictures when the Guard comes to our house, copying Andy's speech, and then I am sending the whole works to the local Frazee paper as well as Detroit Lakes paper. Any suggestions about any other papers? I would like to send it to Andy's home town paper - I need to know what the name of that if anyone has that. I want everyone knows what Andy did for our family and is doing for our country. I know Tyler isn't a US soldier, but we are so honored that this was done for him.

Daneele,

We fully understand the reasons you guys chose to opt out of the presentation. That is not a problem at all.

For the photos/story that you want to send to the newspapers, the Star Tribune would like to run a brief followup to the car project, and I feel that the flag would make a good addition to the story.

Please email the photos to me as well if you would. synssins@yahoo.com
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2009 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
nellieship --- take alot of photos so we can UPDATE Tyler's website... you can also call me and I will walk you through uploading the photos to the FTP server

Danyel

------------------

The Black Widow Build Site
Lambo Doors (Being Installed)

calamityjane

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2009 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for calamityjaneSend a Private Message to calamityjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tyler may not be a US Soldier, but he epitomizes and displays characteristics equal to the courage and dedication of those who are. Not sure how exactly to say it, but I believe it safe to say we've taken away from this project far more than we gave.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2009 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I dont know if this has been posted yet or not but this is pretty cool. A blogger on youtube has taken notice to our little project a few weeks ago. I have seen a few of his video blogs and he speeks the truth. Thankyou for the kind words

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 12-16-2009).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2009 08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by calamityjane:

Tyler may not be a US Soldier, but he epitomizes and displays characteristics equal to the courage and dedication of those who are. Not sure how exactly to say it, but I believe it safe to say we've taken away from this project far more than we gave.

Exactly my feelings. Andy in Iraq, and everyone who built the car, donated parts or facilities, and everyone who supported this in any way, or prayed about this. I think about how much Tyler has unknowingly done for us, how much we have taken away and how much it has shown us. So many hearts impacted by this, it is more than we can know. When I heard this song it made me think about this, the more I listened I realized what I heard was it talking about Tyler.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKaK03MlQ_Y
carbon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2009 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by calamityjane:

Amen.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2009 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2.5 ---- that is one perty decent video !!!

------------------

The Black Widow Build Site
Lambo Doors (Being Installed)

katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2009 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2.5 - Very nice.....
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2009 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We are all better people for having adopted the Shipman family as our own, and contributing to this project. If ever there was an answer to the age old question, "what is the meaning of life", this was it. Great people all coming together for a great cause.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2009 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hulki U. My-BFF

5949 posts
Member since Apr 2008

Wow... Andy's speech totally blew me away.

I would like to give credit where credit is due, and Chris helped to put my feelings into words with that speech. Thank you brother.

Andy
GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2009 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

*** nellieship *** Please contact me ASAP ... a Los Angeles screenwriter/producer is trying to get hold of you via your website tylerstoy.com
Danyel
418-eight-three-eight-5179 ASAP

And the role of GTGeff with rubber gloves and all.......Dan Aykroyd or Jim Belushi for me please. LOL

Keeping things towards the top....Jeff
PFF
System Bot
GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2009 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RAREW66:

I have a little gift for the Build Team to send out. So, that means I need addresses. Please PM me those.

Rich Herring (silver 85 sc) wanted to attend the build but could not due to other obligations. Rich has donated his programming time, material, and laser time to provide us with a small keepsake for the build team.

I am taking care of finishing each key fob and making sure they are sent out to all the people involved.

These are made from 18 gauge 304 stainless steel and measure 1-1/2" wide x 2" tall. The key fobs will be finished with a 600 grit 3M deburring wheel.

You guys that spent time in Frazee on November 21st, PM me those addresses or I will be after you.

Fred

Do you think Boyd H from Kare 11 should get one? He was as much a part of the team and is responsible for doing an excellant job of telling Tyler's story.

Just a thought.
Jeff
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2009 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GTGeff:

Do you think Boyd H from Kare 11 should get one? He was as much a part of the team and is responsible for doing an excellant job of telling Tyler's story.

Just a thought.
Jeff

Agreed.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2009 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't know how much volunteering of how many of these key tags can be made, but Karen and Dave at the auto shop are on the team as well.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2009 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for Page 1
1984whitesc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2009 02:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984whitescClick Here to visit 1984whitesc's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1984whitescEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GTGeff:

Just a thought.
Jeff

I would have to agree as well. I am sure he would like one.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2009 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I haven't kept up lately--was the flag & case presented to Tyler already?
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2009 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

I haven't kept up lately--was the flag & case presented to Tyler already?

I do believe so. I am waiting for photos.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post12-17-2009 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The story made Jalopnik, top of page right now!
http://jalopnik.com/5429173...ish?skyline=true&s=i
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2009 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can Frankie Muniz play me in the movie?

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2009 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

The story made Jalopnik, top of page right now!
http://jalopnik.com/5429173...ish?skyline=true&s=i

From above link:

But, running short on strength and time, he turned to the Fiero.com forum for help

For whatever reason, I've always referred to PFF as Fiero.nl

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 12-17-2009).]

PFF
System Bot
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2009 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The KARE11 video I uploaded to Youtube went from 5,300 views to just shy of 10,000 views in less than 12 hours...

I believe this is because of Jalopnik and Gawker.com linking.

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2009 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Synthesis do you have the means to extract this to FLV format ..mine seems to have crashed
http://www.kare11.com/video...se+Video/56001824001

THANKS

Dan
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2009 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No, I do not, right now. At work, and that site is blocked.
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2009 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dan I gotcha covered pm sent.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2009 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stu link dosn't work THX
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2009 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry wrong file

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2009 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

The KARE11 video I uploaded to Youtube went from 5,300 views to just shy of 10,000 views in less than 12 hours...

I believe this is because of Jalopnik and Gawker.com linking.

Very cool.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2009 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still no pics of the flag case presented to Tyler? Also haven't heard anything after the swap.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2009 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Hulki nice to see you're goin home my friend .... yep this thread has fizzled down alot .. did you see the youtube of the swap?
Danyel

------------------

Shaved Lambo Doors

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock