notchie/fastback hybrid chop by av8fiero
Started on: 04-29-2009 11:47 PM
Replies: 122 (6672 views)
Last post by: solotwo on 09-18-2016 10:54 AM
jetsnvettes2000

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2016 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Inferno:

AND THEN? POOF the car is gone like so many other Fiero projects on this site.

nope not gone just next in line after I fix the mess that happen with the gel coat on the car for Johnyrottin. prob the weekend after the 4th I will be hammering away on it. More work has been done the door handles are shaved and the reverse chop skins themselves are roughed in. Most of the work has been getting al the seems right and symmetrical so not worth posting pics I removed a bunch of areas and replaced them with other bits to make the body lines flow better so it's a slow process. New windshield is in and a solid roof has been installed and in middle of doing a roof seam delete.
IP: Logged
av8fiero

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2016 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Home brew notchiie/fastback choptop/reverse chop v8. It's alive! Still in progress after all these years, hey it may even get done LOL!

solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2016 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by av8fiero:

Home brew notchiie/fastback choptop/reverse chop v8. It's alive! Still in progress after all these years, hey it may even get done LOL!

I like the look of the "Formula" - GT blending. It actually looks better than the GT. Chopped top or not that style looks great. Seems more contemporary looking.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock