Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Photo Chop Shop is open lets give it a shot! (Page 38)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 64 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Photo Chop Shop is open lets give it a shot! by 85SEnochie
Started on: 12-19-2007 01:00 PM
Replies: 2550 (102435 views)
Last post by: engine man on 11-04-2018 06:32 PM
85SEnochie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2011 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pavo_roddy:

HI all

For the most astute defintion of this visual art, can I get an amen??

lol!
Amen!
I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a happy new year as well!

Terry

------------------

Love The Excitement! https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/068738.html

IP: Logged
redraif

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2011 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for redraifSend a Private Message to redraifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85SEnochie:

You are very welcome!
Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Terry

Same to you! And maybe with your art work I can convince a certain someone to get some Fiero gifts for the holidays...

------------------
Rescued & resuscitated 1984 Indy Fiero SE Pace Car Replica #770 presently reversibly modified!
SE: Stormtrooper Edition

Everything is the Previous owners fault

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2011 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by redraif:

Same to you! And maybe with your art work I can convince a certain someone to get some Fiero gifts for the holidays...

Cool I hope so too!
I sent a PM if you have any questions let me know.

Terry

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2011 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007
Have not done a chop top for awhile Might have to do an IMSA racecar choptop?

------------------

redraif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2011 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for redraifSend a Private Message to redraifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wow touchpad wanted to post on its own... Lol

feel free to chop mine... Lol...

[This message has been edited by redraif (edited 12-20-2011).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2011 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

wow touchpad wanted to post on its own... Lol

feel free to chop mine... Lol...

The touchpad wanted to say how cool that chop top was
I will chop top your beautiful ride tomorrow!

Terry

------------------

redraif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2011 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for redraifSend a Private Message to redraifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The touchpad wanted to say how cool that chop top was
I will chop top your beautiful ride tomorrow!

Terry

Well it definitally did not protest when I clicked "save pic"....
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2011 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well it definitally did not protest when I clicked "save pic"....

Hopefully there won’t be any problems saving this one? The super chop! Hopefully you are short like me?

------------------

redraif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2011 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for redraifSend a Private Message to redraifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok wow... awesome...
that is a crazy sight to see... I have to keep looking back & forth at the two pics... lol... I like it!
Anyone want to give me $4000.00 for xmas?

------------------
Rescued & resuscitated 1984 Indy Fiero SE Pace Car Replica #770 presently reversibly modified!

seth1972

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2011 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seth1972Send a Private Message to seth1972Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok guys, Im new to the forum, and havent even posted pics of my car yet, but this thread has inspired me to photoshop my 88 gt into what I eventually want it to look like....working on it right now, ill probably finish and post my creation tomorrow - nothing too radical, just a bumper pad front end, and some "80s" stripes
pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2011 06:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HI all

Me again, back to ask you for more of your time, tell the wife I said hi, and she can have you back soone enuff... lol... Suppose, I should at least ask, up for a shop? How bout 2?

Pic 1 Blue Gallardo front-end
Pic 2 Blue shop of fiero with Gallardo front end
Pic 3 Silver Porsche 911

Please, can you put the Galllard bumper, Pic 1, onto Pic 2, adding the 911 lites in pic 3?
Also, please, Pic 2 with the 911 lites aswell??

Thanx all,

Merry Christmas

Air-eek...

Pic 1

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Pic 2

Pic 3

edit: forgot pics, DOH!!
------------------
Me, I sell engines, the cars are for free, I need something to crate the engines in....
Enzo Ferrari....

Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines....
Enzo Ferrari...

Today they are called garage's, yesterday, they were stable's! Eric Jacobsen.... An advancement, of other
voices I came across.

S.F??, hint, it's a car manufacturer....

Do not walk infront of me, I may not follow. Do not walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend forever.
-unknown- found here: http://crystal-cure.com/love-quote.html

[This message has been edited by pavo_roddy (edited 12-22-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2011 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

HI all

Me again, back to ask you for more of your time, tell the wife I said hi, and she can have you back soone enuff... lol... Suppose, I should at least ask, up for a shop? How bout 2?

Pic 1 Blue Gallardo front-end
Pic 2 Blue shop of fiero with Gallardo front end
Pic 3 Silver Porsche 911

Please, can you put the Galllard bumper, Pic 1, onto Pic 2, adding the 911 lites in pic 3?
Also, please, Pic 2 with the 911 lites aswell??

Thanx all,

Merry Christmas

Air-eek...

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

edit: forgot pics, DOH!!

Something like this?

------------------

rcp builders

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2011 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rcp buildersSend a Private Message to rcp buildersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was hoping you could take these lights, just lights not the housings and put them in a notchies housing.

Thank you, Ray

Edit: Sorry I don't have a good pic of my notchies back side, so any ones will do.
Also there are MX6 tailights (euro) if this pic isn't the best the web has plenty. Thanks again Ray

[This message has been edited by rcp builders (edited 12-31-2011).]

redraif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2011 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for redraifSend a Private Message to redraifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YAH!

Can you do one pic adding these 5 inch wingstands to my spoiler? Still in black.

Then one more version with the side moldings in white, and the gfx still blk.

Thank u! I have a line on a set of used wingstands trying to get Monday.

I also have been talking to a guy about an indy roof scoop. Fingers crossed

------------------

[This message has been edited by redraif (edited 12-31-2011).]

pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2011 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HI all

Thanx man!! You are the one who is actually shaping my dreams, your pics allow me to see far more realisticaly than any pic I make in my head!!! To be honest with ya, when I was thinking of this chop, I had thought the Gallardo front end holes was a better looking shape over yours. The problem I see now, the Gallardo's belong to that car, the second pic the shape of those air entering holes for a radiator belongs more to the shape of a Fiero. The second pic I luv far more than the first, but in my own interpretation of what looks good and what doesn't, I am gonna have to ask, if you could shape the headlites on the second pic to look more Porsche like, and by that I mean round out the edges, giving it an understated presence. Form and strength without the efforts of apearing solid.

That is what I am looking for, adding the oem shape while making it look like Pontiac would have too. The spacing of the lites near the outer edge on an OEM Porsche wouldn't work on a Fiero without exstensive mods.

If you would please add the headlites like they are on the red Fiero, onto the second pic with your Kingdom Kustons chopped gallardo bumper. I would be closer to heaven in this round of playing.....

You da man, your talents are proof positive that its will over skill man!!! Photoshop may take time to learn, but your possiblities for painting, will always overshadow what can be done in the world of painting. Course that's just my opinion.....

Pwease??? Thanx ahead of time....

Thanx all....

Happy New Year

Ear-ick...

edit: spelling error.

[This message has been edited by pavo_roddy (edited 12-31-2011).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2012 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rcp builders:

I was hoping you could take these lights, just lights not the housings and put them in a notchies housing.

Thank you, Ray

Edit: Sorry I don't have a good pic of my notchies back side, so any ones will do.
Also there are MX6 tailights (euro) if this pic isn't the best the web has plenty. Thanks again Ray

Well as soon as the pictures stop being red x's! I will get that done for you. how frustrating!

------------------

hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2012 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wish that i could see the damned pictures so that I know what you actually did. I might even like it. I took the red t-top to Daytona last year if I remember correctly.

As to the question of how many Meras own me, the current fleet is four. There was supposed to be a fifth one added late last year but the current owner stiffed me for the second time after agreeing in writing to the price. The current colors are Ferrari Red (Corsa Rosa), gunmetal gray with pearl, black, and one bad paint red Mera. The bad paint red vehicle is the one I am considering repainting British Racing Green (if I can get a decent looking Photoshop of this color).

Nelson

Originally posted by CowsPatoot:

Or was it his lavender one? I lost track. How many Meras DO you own, Nelson?

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2012 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rcp builders:

Thank you, Ray

Something like this? I put in a search for a better picture of the notchie tail lights and came up with a picture of redraif's indy hope you both don't mind?

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 01-03-2012).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2012 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YAH!

Can you do one pic adding these 5 inch wingstands to my spoiler? Still in black.

Then one more version with the side moldings in white, and the gfx still blk.

Thank u! I have a line on a set of used wingstands trying to get Monday.

I also have been talking to a guy about an indy roof scoop. Fingers crossed

How is this? the scale is a guess but I think it's close.

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2012 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

HI all

Thanx man!! You are the one who is actually shaping my dreams, your pics allow me to see far more realisticaly than any pic I make in my head!!! To be honest with ya, when I was thinking of this chop, I had thought the Gallardo front end holes was a better looking shape over yours. The problem I see now, the Gallardo's belong to that car, the second pic the shape of those air entering holes for a radiator belongs more to the shape of a Fiero. The second pic I luv far more than the first, but in my own interpretation of what looks good and what doesn't, I am gonna have to ask, if you could shape the headlites on the second pic to look more Porsche like, and by that I mean round out the edges, giving it an understated presence. Form and strength without the efforts of apearing solid.

That is what I am looking for, adding the oem shape while making it look like Pontiac would have too. The spacing of the lites near the outer edge on an OEM Porsche wouldn't work on a Fiero without exstensive mods.

If you would please add the headlites like they are on the red Fiero, onto the second pic with your Kingdom Kustons chopped gallardo bumper. I would be closer to heaven in this round of playing.....

You da man, your talents are proof positive that its will over skill man!!! Photoshop may take time to learn, but your possiblities for painting, will always overshadow what can be done in the world of painting. Course that's just my opinion.....

Pwease??? Thanx ahead of time....

Thanx all....

Happy New Year

Ear-ick...

edit: spelling error.

Yah that was my favorite one too
I think you were telling me that less is more so I stopped drawing so much on it
How is this I call it less is more

------------------

hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2012 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, at least my white shirt and hair did not also turn purple, blue, or green. They were some interesting colors but I still believe that British Racing Green or Emerald Green would work better with a Beechwood interior. See if you can generate an Emerald Green color for my wife to see.

Nelson

Originally posted by hnthomps:

I wish that i could see the damned pictures so that I know what you actually did. I might even like it. I took the red t-top to Daytona last year if I remember correctly.

As to the question of how many Meras own me, the current fleet is four. There was supposed to be a fifth one added late last year but the current owner stiffed me for the second time after agreeing in writing to the price. The current colors are Ferrari Red (Corsa Rosa), gunmetal gray with pearl, black, and one bad paint red Mera. The bad paint red vehicle is the one I am considering repainting British Racing Green (if I can get a decent looking Photoshop of this color).

Nelson

[This message has been edited by hnthomps (edited 01-03-2012).]

PFF
System Bot
redraif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2012 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for redraifSend a Private Message to redraifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Something like this? I put in a search for a better picture of the notchie tail lights and came up with a picture of redraif's indy hope you both don't mind?

don't mind at all...
redraif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2012 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for redraifSend a Private Message to redraifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

redraif

1460 posts
Member since May 2005

How is this? the scale is a guess but I think it's close.

awesome! Thank you.

I played with trying to manipulate some photos... Not cute... Lol... Not sure if it was my lack of abilities or trying to do them on a laptop that hurt my attempts... Lol...

my attempt at turning the molding white... How about a bunch of squares I cut and pasted over said molding... Lol... I totally have to try the program with the link you sent..

[This message has been edited by redraif (edited 01-05-2012).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2012 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK so trying to IMSA wide body notchie chop top Gallardo modified front?

------------------

redraif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2012 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for redraifSend a Private Message to redraifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
nice
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2012 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hnthomps:

Well, at least my white shirt and hair did not also turn purple, blue, or green. They were some interesting colors but I still believe that British Racing Green or Emerald Green would work better with a Beechwood interior. See if you can generate an Emerald Green color for my wife to see.

Nelson

This one was done by Cowspatoot I don't know if its emerald green but its green?

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 01-03-2012).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2012 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

nice

Thanks for the comment and the uses of the pic If you need help with GIMP2 let me know?

------------------

pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2012 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HI all

Your right in the neighborhood, and I blame myself for not further specifying what I'm looking for. I also have you to thank for seeing the light in what I am thinking even better!! I'd ask for a high-five if I saw you!!! Ok, please? Take that last shot, les is more, and add the roundish bump that is on the red Notchie. In my eyes adding this bump will then blend the lites into the shape of the Fiero, as well as seperate them from the shape of the front-end. I like your last attempt, don't get me wrong!! Awesome!!! It's that it appears to have too much blend, an over mixturization if you will.

My favorite way of looking at things? Let contrast and mixture be your tour guides. Contrast is of course how parts in a whole stand apart, mixture is how well the parts work together, both seeking to reward the theme to the piece of art in front of you. I owe that to life.

Thanx all,

Awesome New Year so far!!!

Air-eek...
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2012 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

HI all

Your right in the neighborhood, and I blame myself for not further specifying what I'm looking for. I also have you to thank for seeing the light in what I am thinking even better!! I'd ask for a high-five if I saw you!!! Ok, please? Take that last shot, les is more, and add the roundish bump that is on the red Notchie. In my eyes adding this bump will then blend the lites into the shape of the Fiero, as well as seperate them from the shape of the front-end. I like your last attempt, don't get me wrong!! Awesome!!! It's that it appears to have too much blend, an over mixturization if you will.

My favorite way of looking at things? Let contrast and mixture be your tour guides. Contrast is of course how parts in a whole stand apart, mixture is how well the parts work together, both seeking to reward the theme to the piece of art in front of you. I owe that to life.

Thanx all,

Awesome New Year so far!!!

Air-eek...

I don't know the more I push paint around the less round it looks?

------------------

SlateTheGreat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2012 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlateTheGreatSend a Private Message to SlateTheGreatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Can I get this car in white , black sail scoops if possible, and the yellow part of the wheels white while leaving the inner black parts black . Thank you all!!!
pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2012 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HI all

Is shaping existing colors more difficult in darker colors? If so, not a problem if you change the color of the blue Fiero to red even.. Sorry for asking for yur help so much lately. Is it ok to wait awhile, making a list and asking all at once?

Thanx all,

Awesome year thus far...

Air-eek...
PFF
System Bot
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2012 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

HI all

Is shaping existing colors more difficult in darker colors? If so, not a problem if you change the color of the blue Fiero to red even.. Sorry for asking for yur help so much lately. Is it ok to wait awhile, making a list and asking all at once?

Thanx all,

Awesome year thus far...

Air-eek...

I will keep working on it I am going to find a differant picture so I dont have to draw as much
Check this one out I am going to put some of this nose on the red one cause Dang that will be sweet on the GT nose!

OK so I think I found a better angle but the shadows are not right what do you think of this one?

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 01-04-2012).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2012 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007
Yaaaaaaahh!

------------------

pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2012 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HI all

JAW DROPING!!! Tha red notchies above, impecable styling!! Your eye for detail and what could work, very impressive!!!

Please? Could you start with the red notchie with the 911 lites and add your chopped gallardo bumper onto that? It would not be a problem if you don't even color match, as it would be easier to see how well these two parts could blend right of the bat, maybe?? I am going to make a promise, I would like not to bother you for awhile! Have had you too busy and me being too lazy!

Will always appreciate your instinctual eye for devilish details....

Thanx all,

Air-eek...
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2012 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SlateTheGreat:

Can I get this car in white , black sail scoops if possible, and the yellow part of the wheels white while leaving the inner black parts black . Thank you all!!!

How is this? Sorry for the delay I was on a bit of a tangent with the Porsche light Fiero

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 01-05-2012).]

redraif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2012 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for redraifSend a Private Message to redraifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Could I ask you to make my moldings white on the last pic, with clear side markers? I can't get past how aweful my photoshop attempt looks to decide if I like the look or not.

Thank you Thank you! Maybe if all goes well the car could start looking like this in the near future... I so need to find some stuff to sell... LOL!

------------------

Bridgetown

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2012 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BridgetownSend a Private Message to BridgetownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Messing with photoshop
Took this pic

Added Jimmys Rear 355 bumper
JimmyS tapered ground effects (purchased)
Whodeanie wide hips
Smoked hella led taillights (purchased)
Increased rear wheel to 18"
What do you think?
pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2012 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HI all

That pic looks awesome!!! Reminds me of the company that modifys Ferrari's. I wish I could remember their name right now, but the features of are trying is pretty much one of their tell tale signs in almost every car they design. Totally cool!! Customization is personalization, your vision of what accents the overall shape making it much more appealing to you...

A deffinate to the word, fabtastic....

Thanx all,

Ear-ick...

------------------
Me, I sell engines, the cars are for free, I need something to crate the engines in....
Enzo Ferrari....

Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines....
Enzo Ferrari...

Today they are called garage's, yesterday, they were stable's! Eric Jacobsen.... An advancement, of other
voices I came across.

S.F??, hint, it's a car manufacturer....

Do not walk infront of me, I may not follow. Do not walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend forever.
-unknown- found here: http://crystal-cure.com/love-quote.html

Life's best tour guides? Contrast and mixture. One sets things apart yet cohesively, the other seperates associatingly.

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2012 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just musing.

Could someone take the two hood vents on the saturn sky and place them on the inside of the lines of the hood scoop, but closer to the top than the opening to the hood scoop.

these

place them here.

Thanks !
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2012 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi guys sorry for the delay but I had some time this morning what do you think?

Terry

------------------

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 64 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock