The unofficial Chop Top list by jscott1
Started on: 03-27-2007 11:41 AM
Replies: 142 (8325 views)
Last post by: DL10 on 12-13-2018 12:31 PM
Easy8

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2018 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Easy8Send a Private Message to Easy8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I still like chop tops but I do not speak for everyone. I miss mine, and can wait till I can get it out of storage... couple of months to go.

IP: Logged

sourmash

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2018 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashClick Here to Email sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How many sets of the actual glass side windows were produced?

Easy8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2018 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Easy8Send a Private Message to Easy8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I want to say 25, but I am probably wrong. They are very hard to come by and you pay for them. My car has a set in it. Windows still leak but I will fix that.... soon..ish

sourmash

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2018 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashClick Here to Email sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I've got a set. Seems like they are number 28 and 29 though.

Easy8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2018 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Easy8Send a Private Message to Easy8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Are they in a car? Or something you have planned for down the road?

sourmash

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2018 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashClick Here to Email sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I didn't really want to say. ;> ) Oh, what the heck. They're in a car. They aren't for sale for anyone reading later on, though. Maybe they were numbered 1 to 50 if there were 25 pairs?

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 11-20-2018).]

Easy8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2018 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Easy8Send a Private Message to Easy8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Good to hear they are in a car, have we seen pictures of this car?? chop top parts belong on the road, chops are just to damn sexy to be left packed away.

sourmash

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2018 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashClick Here to Email sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah, it's packed away. I can't get to it for a while, but that time might come this next year. House reno is taking all the time and even money I haven't earned yet.

DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2018 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageClick Here to Email DL10Send a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

To the question earlier..Do people still like choptops ... not sure how many still want to own one but The GBCT was just voted by the people Best of Show..Custom or modified at the 35th anniversary show .

KissMySSFiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2018 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroClick Here to Email KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DL10:

To the question earlier..Do people still like choptops ... not sure how many still want to own one but The GBCT was just voted by the people Best of Show..Custom or modified at the 35th anniversary show .

That’s was me that brought this thread back.
I don’t know if you remember, but you let me drive the GBCT during your first ownership.
I’ve always loved that car. When I heard you sold it I was shocked. I would have bought it in a heartbeat.
But I now have my own.
It will most likely get a gt front and Archie rockers. I already had them.
I’m also building an LS4/f23 combo that will go in. I’m finishing my degree in May. So I’ll finally have a free minute.
I’ll post more pics sometime soon.

------------------
SSFiero@Aol.com

[This message has been edited by KissMySSFiero (edited 11-27-2018).]

DL10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2018 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageClick Here to Email DL10Send a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Your car is looking good... I was kind of screwed on that sale..long story.. I am wanting to sell the car still asking $15,000 or best offer😎

KissMySSFiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2018 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroClick Here to Email KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Your car is looking good... I was kind of screwed on that sale..long story.. I am wanting to sell the car still asking $15,000 or best offer😎

that's a pretty good deal if you ask me.

Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 544
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2018 01:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageClick Here to Email ArchieSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I didn't know that. Congrats Dave!

Archie

DL10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2018 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageClick Here to Email DL10Send a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie... the GBCT got lots of Love by the people but not the judges. I didn’t place in the judged class of 8 cars but got several awards by the people
Voted Hottest car on the show field by the Firemen
Top five pick by one of the speakers Ben Scheiwe
Top five custom/modified popular vote
And I was really blown away that a car that didn’t place in it’s judged class was voted Best of Show by the people

[This message has been edited by DL10 (edited 12-05-2018).]

Falcon Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2018 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon FieroClick Here to Email Falcon FieroSend a Private Message to Falcon FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie... the GBCT got lots of Love by the people but not the judges. I didn’t place in the judged class of 8 cars but got several awards by the people
Voted Hottest car on the show field by the Firemen
Top five pick by one of the speakers Ben Scheiwe
Top five custom/modified popular vote
And I was really blown away that a car that didn’t place in it’s judged class was voted Best of Show by the people

Do you have any photos of the GBCT at the show?

------------------

Habanera Hal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2018 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Habanera HalClick Here to Email Habanera HalSend a Private Message to Habanera HalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I love that rear bumper!

DL10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2018 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageClick Here to Email DL10Send a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Falcon Fiero:

Do you have any photos of the GBCT at the show?

My wife may have a few but to much trouble for me to post pictures here...

Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 544
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2018 02:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageClick Here to Email ArchieSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My wife may have a few but to much trouble for me to post pictures here...

Can you email some to me?

A

Steel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2018 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

DL10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2018 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageClick Here to Email DL10Send a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks for posting the pictures. 👍

shemdogg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2018 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The blue fiero is sweet, the model looks bad arse! I chopped n narrowed my top does that count?

shem

Falcon Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2018 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon FieroClick Here to Email Falcon FieroSend a Private Message to Falcon FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks for posting the pictures. 👍

Sure looks great! Did you install the glass windows?

------------------

DL10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2018 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageClick Here to Email DL10Send a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Falcon Fiero:

Sure looks great! Did you install the glass windows?

Yes ... along with the new hood, rockers, lip spoiler, paint job , wheels and tires..

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock