Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  "In Memoriam: Fiero Members" for those we've lost. (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
"In Memoriam: Fiero Members" for those we've lost. by madcurl
Started on: 12-31-2006 04:44 PM
Replies: 302 (22268 views)
Last post by: Patrick on 03-20-2024 07:07 PM
CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2013 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierofreak00:

I met AC SR at the Carlisle kitcar import car show in 2001 and he was the very first Fiero owner I ever met. He treated me like a member of his family, even though he didn't know me. Everytime I went to any Fiero related show, he was the one guy that I was looked forward to seeing. He had an infectious attitude that would make you immediatly feel at ease. And the stories he told, oh my, he had some stories that would make you laugh like nobodys business He also had so much knowledge about our cars that could fill 2 or 3 books.. AC was a fixture at many a show from coast to coast and I don't think there could be anyone that didn't know or who wasn't touched by this kind gentle man. I for one will sincerely miss him and his presence at future shows. My heart goes out to the Dobson family -Jason

Fierodreak00, I couldn't have said it better, you summed AC up well. I met him at that same show. A few years later, at one of the Daytona shows, AC gave me a blue sunshade for my car. Said he'd bought it up north, and because of the color, he knew I'd like it. Every single time I use it, which is almost daily, I've always thought what a great random act of kindness he did for me. I enjoyed him at the Osage Beach show, where we all dressed up in country western. He fit the part with a pair of denim overalls, it was great. My heart goes out to the Dobson family, what an honor it was to have known such a great man.

[This message has been edited by CoolBlue87GT (edited 11-10-2017).]

IP: Logged
Old Lar

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2013 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Funny that you mentioned AC at the Osage Beach show. I found a photo.

He brought in some real moonshine from the hills of Kentucky for sampling.
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2013 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lar, that is such a great picture. What a time we had at that show :-)
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2013 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One of the sweetest men I ever met. He was such a pleasure to hang out with. So sorry to hear of his passing.

FieroVin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2013 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroVinClick Here to visit FieroVin's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroVinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm very sorry to hear about AC's passing. My deepest condolences to AC 2 and the rest of his family. Jason was right on with his post I couldn't have said it better.

------------------
Vin

1987 Fiero GT, Medium Red Mettalic, Lowered
2008 Solstice GXP, Aggressive
2008 G8 GT, Magnetic Grey Mettalic

1988 - 2006 - The 18 year dry spell between 2-seat Pontiac Excitement was finally over... RIP Pontiac.

jazz4cash

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2013 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jazz4cashSend a Private Message to jazz4cashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
RIP, AC

I think I met AC at my 1st Fiero Show (Carlisle Kit Car Show in 2006). I was impressed how friendly he was....he spoke to me like we were old friends which was great since I new to the Fiero world and didn't know anyone. So glad I got to see him again at the 30th.
Firefox

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2013 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I bring another loss to the forum. My buddy Kelin Olson, Tytehead on here, passed away from a car accident Wednesday night. He leaves behind a wife and 4 great kids.

He is already missed........

Gone but never forgotten.

Mark

mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2013 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A sad thread to update

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/093038.html

Obituary for Raymond A. Stumpf
Ray A. Stumpf was born on September 22, 1956 in Chicago, IL to (Kelly) Carroll and Charlene (Rivetts) Stumpf.
His family moved back to Little Falls when he was 3. He graduated from Little Falls Community High School in 1975.
After High School, he joined the Navy serving 10 years as a Hospital Corpsman including a tour with the Fleet Marine Force.
He then entered the Naval Reserves to continue his education and returned to active duty as an Engineers Aide/Underwater Construction Diver where he served another 10 years.
He retired from the Navy, with over 22 years of service. He was awarded the Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal, and the Navy Achievement Medal.
While in the Navy, he met and married his wife, Barbara (Donald) Stumpf on August 15, 1981 at First United Methodist Church in Lancaster, PA.
Attending college throughout his naval career, Ray earned a M.S. in Education from Old Dominion University in Norfolk, VA.
After retiring from the Navy, he, his wife, Barb, and daughters, Naomi, and Joy moved back to Little Falls where he taught middle school Industrial Technology for 14 years.
Ray’s interests included most outdoor activities, swimming, bicycling, hobby cars, & sightseeing.
He enjoyed working with youth through church, Boy Scouts, coaching, and teaching.
He was a member of First Lutheran Church, Disabled American Veterans, Little Falls American Legion Post #46, Fleet Reserve Association, and the Lone Eagle Auto Club.
Ray is survived by his wife, Barb of 32 years; daughters, Naomi Janelle Stumpf and Noelle Joy Stumpf; siblings, David (Peggy) Stumpf, Carol Jo Stumpf, and John Stumpf (life partner, Jodi Davis); parents, Kelly and Char Stumpf all from Little Falls; many aunts and uncles.
Ray was preceded in death by his infant son, Noah Joshua Stumpf. Active Pallbearers will be David Stumpf, Matthew Stumpf, John Stumpf, Wayne Betty, Charles Ossont, Austin Frank and Jeff Lukasavitz. Honorary Pallbearers will be the U.S. Navy Sea Bee Underwater Construction Divers. Memorial request: In lieu of flowers & plants; to be split between: “His Hands & Feet” Scholarship Fund and the “Minnesota State Veterans Cemetery Art Project”

mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2013 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

mrfred8

1719 posts
Member since Oct 2011
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/093231.html

The Northern Illinois Fiero Enthusiasts are saddened to announce that Barbara Vargyas, 66, wife of Paul Vargyas, passed away suddenly on Monday, December 16, 2013 at her home in Lisle, Illinois, due to unknown causes.

Please keep Paul and his family in your thoughts and prayers.

The NIFE Board.

http://www.friedrichjones.c...78/Barbara-J-Vargyas
paced84

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2013 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for paced84Send a Private Message to paced84Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Paul,
Our prayers are with You!

Ron Treichel Jeane, and Jimmy
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another member passes......."partfiero" He was a great guy to talk Fiero with.
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/106483.html

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 04-25-2014).]

PFF
System Bot
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2014 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sad to bump this up with the loss of Mike Mayer, MAFOA's VP from 2007 - 2013. He was a tremendous asset to the club and Fiero community. I'm not aware of whether or not he had a PFF name but he was a constant at MAFOA events over the last 10 years or so with his lovely wife, Nancy.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2015 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another great lost ......... Todd Mullenaux lost to cancer yesterday.... RIP MY FIERO BROTHER !!!!

Danyel

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 02-17-2015).]

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2015 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

Another great lost ......... Todd Mullenaux lost to cancer yesterday.... RIP MY FIERO BROTHER !!!!

So sad. Todd, (fierogtlt1) was looking so forward to bringing one of his replacement console skeletons to the Daytona show when I talked to him a few months back.

h.d.fire

Feedback score:    (28)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2015 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for h.d.fireSend a Private Message to h.d.fireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thoughts and prayers to Todd and his family. My condolences.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2015 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In years past, any money left over from the Daytona show, was donated to a pre-aranged charity. This year, we have decided to do something different.

Our original goal of $250 is still to be used to cover trophies, dash plaques and other incidentals. We then decided that anything raised above that amount, will be donated to Todd's wife Dawn.
She has had a terrible time trying to deal with his loss, plus the funeral and medical bills.

Also, anyone that would like to contribute anything Fiero related, we will raffle the items off at the show, and all proceeds will also go to Todd's wife. Proceeds from the 50/50 drawing on Saturday will also go to Dawn. Please, if you can help with even a couple dollars, it would be much appreciated.
You can donate at http://www.gofundme.com/fieroweekend

PLEASE do not reply to this post in this thread. Use the Daytona 2015 thread for replying. Thanks!

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 03-07-2015).]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2015 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

In years past, any money left over from the Daytona show, was donated to a pre-aranged charity. This year, we have decided to do something different.

Our original goal of $250 is still to be used to cover trophies, dash plaques and other incidentals. We then decided that anything raised above that amount, will be donated to Todd's wife Dawn.
She has had a terrible time trying to deal with his loss, plus the funeral and medical bills.

Also, anyone that would like to contribute anything Fiero related, we will raffle the items off at the show, and all proceeds will also go to Todd's wife. Proceeds from the 50/50 drawing on Saturday will also go to Dawn. Please, if you can help with even a couple dollars, it would be much appreciated.
You can donate at http://www.gofundme.com/fieroweekend

PLEASE do not reply to this post in this thread. Use the Daytona 2015 thread for replying. Thanks!

fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2015 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Troy Ritchie passed away February 15th, 2015 due to an accident while in a 24-hour Motorcycle Ice Race.
More: //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/095174.html

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 03-09-2015).]

sspeedstreet

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2015 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sspeedstreetSend a Private Message to sspeedstreetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
February 15th
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2015 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Posted to keep in this thread

RIP Hulki Aldikacti (October 12, 1933 - March 4, 2015)

mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2015 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Capt Fiero:

We lost a long time member of West Coast Fiero's today Henry Doerksen. He was a founding member of West Coast Fiero’s and was not only a member but a dear friend for the past 17 years. He was active in the club since 98 until last month when his health had taken a turn for the worse He was always the most cheerful and happy person at every meeting. Lisa and I considered him a dear friend. He treated out children as his own. Arianna and Erica loved him like an uncle. He had a number of Fiero’s over the years, but his baby was his Gold 86GT that he had for the majority of time that I knew him. It was like new in and out. He only gave up the car after a serious accident where he was hit and it totaled the car out.

He will be dearly missed. Henry may you find the great highway in the sky to cruise.

I spoke to Henry’s wife and there will be a celebration of life for Henry, dates will be made available soon and I’ll post them up here.

In case the above link does not work for you, https://www.facebook.com/henry.doerksen.96 this is his Facebook page and here is a great pic of his gold 86GT http://www.captfiero.com/henrey.jpg

David, Lisa, Arianna and Erica Bergquist.

PFF
System Bot
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2015 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't know how I missed this thread.

Don Hulse aka AeroDonamic, passed in March of this year. He was known by many as the FieroGuru of Georgia Fieros. Even when he knew he was near the end, he never complained and was always quick with a joke and smile. Many of you here contributed to getting him to his last Fiero anniversary. Too sick to drive, his son drove him in his beloved Jaguar Racing Green 86SE. This photo I believe was taken by Raydar. I stole it from the Georgia forum.

Kitskaboodle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2015 01:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Very sadly, another forum member has joined the ranks of the dearly departed.

R.I.P. Gecko

Sorry about bringing up a post that was announced years ago but this is the first time I really went through this thread. Really sad in a way,
At any rate I had no clue Gecko had passed away. I remember him quite vividly when he lived in San Carlos, Ca. Both John, his son and his girlfriend used to come to the GGF meetings. One time, he attempted to rescue me and my Fiero one meeting night and got himself a ticket in the process. When I knew him he had a Fiero gleam in his eye. How do I know this? Because for awhile there he was on a "less than $300 a piece" Fiero buying spree! You know he got his yellow Fiero in his sig? That car had been sitting in someone's yard for years. John was on the hunt for another Fiero, was driving down a side street when he spotted this GT sitting on the side of a house, walked up to the house and knocked on the door and offered to take it off the guys hands. He got that thing for a song. And last but not least, if you wore blue shoes, John would never let up on you. He might even take a picture of them and post it here on PFF. Rest in peace John... Kit

[This message has been edited by Kitskaboodle (edited 10-02-2015).]

Raydar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2015 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:
I don't know how I missed this thread.
...[/IMG]

I missed the thread also.
Some things you don't want to think about, I suppose.

Thanks for posting here.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2016 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some of you may remember DRA. aka David Andrews, from Martinez (Augusta) GA.

He had texted me, back in March, before his surgery.
I never heard back, so I did a little bit of searching.
Unfortunately, I didn't have to search very far...
http://www.legacy.com/obitu...y.aspx?pid=180119343

He was a good guy, who had a lot of bad breaks with his health. My condolences to all his friends and loved ones.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2016 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
RIP DRA.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2016 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Some of you may remember DRA...

Damn, one of the original PFF '99ers.

I'm sorry to hear of David's passing. 52 years of age isn't very old. My condolences to his friends and family.
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2016 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
RIP

Condolences to his family and friends.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2016 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Prayers and thoughts to bis family ...RIP
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2017 03:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where is Madcurl these days? Songbird? Board is quiet.
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2017 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Australian:

Where is Madcurl these days? Songbird? Board is quiet.

Madcurl left this forum years ago due to a bunch of B.S and is on another Fiero forum.
PFF
System Bot
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2017 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

Madcurl left this forum years ago due to a bunch of B.S and is on another Fiero forum.

He did upset the replica builders but I did kind of agree with him that a lot will never get the look they desire.
I just didn't agree you had to tap the shoulder of every builder to tell them.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2017 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Guys, with all due respect... this particular thread is to honor PFF members who have passed away. Let's please reserve it for that purpose. Thank-you.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2017 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Australian:

Songbird?

I'm thinking you meant "Songman". He's alive and well. Living in TN, again, and still involved in country music.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2018 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
*sigh* ...and here we are again.

Not a Fiero member, per se, but the wife of a Fiero member. Many of you know Fierofool (aka Charlie) of the Ga Fiero Club.
His wife, Melanie, passed unexpectedly, Monday evening.
I talked with Charlie, Tuesday evening. He is pretty much at a loss for words.

Please keep him and his family in your prayers.

I may post some more info, later.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2018 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man I HATE this thread ... everytime I see it at the top I always cringe .... FIEROFOOL my heart goes out to you and your family. Thoughs and Prayers heading your way from the Great White North !!!

Danyel
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2018 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:
Man I HATE this thread ...

Perhaps I am wrong but I don't believe you mean that.

It is sad but also heart warming. We have lost many great people. Thank you God for your gift of their presence.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post03-31-2018 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is only one way, forward.

I think of a few we lost from time to time. Many cut way to early from this fabric. I also think of the reasons why I remember these folks. It is always a positive.
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2018 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This was posted by a long time member over in the O/T:

Originally posted by 87ECO5:

For those that knew BENGAL4 ... Bill Wilburn passed away on June 4th at the young age of 60. Here is the obit:

https://www.legacy.com/obit...189207626&fhid=31078

I met Bill when I bought my Fiero back in 1999. He was a wonderful person, and we remained close long after the Fiero chapter in our lives had come to an end. He was an amazing husband, a loving father, and a good, good friend. He will be missed.

I don't know how many of "the gang" still hang around here. Wanted to pass this along.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2018 02:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87ECO5:

For those that knew BENGAL4...

As a fellow PFF member dating back to '99, I certainly recall BENGAL4 from his time spent here.

For a couple of different reasons, I still vividly remember This old thread., which includes the following post...

R.I.P.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 06-13-2018).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay