Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  "In Memoriam: Fiero Members" for those we've lost. (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
"In Memoriam: Fiero Members" for those we've lost. by madcurl
Started on: 12-31-2006 04:44 PM
Replies: 302 (22331 views)
Last post by: Patrick on 03-20-2024 07:07 PM
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2012 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This thread is ALWAYS a hard one to read ...... David Pendergast " Finally_Mine_86_GT " passed away last night ... some of his friends can post more info and pics of David ... R.I.P fiero brother

Danyel
IP: Logged
Rallaster

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2012 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In memoriam of David Pendergast.

May 17, 1979 - June 20, 2012

He was a father, a husband and a friend.

Early morning of June 9, 2012, David was admitted to the hospital with a ruptured aneurysm. By mid morning he was in surgery to have the bleeding stopped. That afternoon, he came out of surgery and it was declared a success, now it's just a matter of waiting for everything to heal so they can wake him up and start rehab if necessary.

I posted this on Tammy's wall the day after seeing that he had made it through surgery:

Tammy, I don't really know you, nor do I really know David, but I have heard him say on many occasions "Only the good die young, that's why I'm going to live forever". To be honest, he's the only person that's said that that I believe. He's a tough, hardass SOB that will never die. This is just an intermission. He'll be back. in 6 months, this will barely be a memory. Dave will be back. And if he's not, I'll go to wherever his gods are keeping him and drag him back for you. I worry only for the financial burden this will be. I do not worry for David. He's one of the toughest people I know, and for this to be more than a blip, means it would have killed anyone else. You are tough, and you are strong. You have to be to be with the most hard-headed, stubborn person I've ever met.

I don't know what happened, but I was wrong. At approximately 9:45pm on June 19, 2012, David died.

He is survived by his wife of 10 years and their 2 children.

There are many that, even without being related, call him family and many, many more that call him friend. David will be sorely missed by any and all that he touched in his life.

-------

To you, David Pendergast, Finally_Mine_86_GT. May your last ride across the sky be in a bmwguru Supercharged 3800 6spd '86 Fiero GT.
N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2012 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sadly knew when I saw your name bumping this what it meant. Such a shame. RIP. I never met him but he was always so damn helpful and nice to everyone here. =[
fieroguy123

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2012 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is a horrible f'ing loss. I'm having an incredibly hard time dealing with this today. Praying for Tammy and the boys
Fiero Johnny

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2012 05:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero JohnnyClick Here to visit Fiero Johnny's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero JohnnyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

From the very first day we met, you have always been there for me. Whether it was problems with my fiero, g/f problems, stress at work or I was just having a bad day and looking to vent. No matter how big or small, you always helped me. I can't say that about anyone else id ever been friends with. You are my best friend and you were taken way to soon. We still had so many things to accomplish. We ...still needed to build you a Fiero worthy of you, so that we could cruse around the valley with Adam and Pete in our own club. We never got to go for round 2 of my birthday night, though you proved that you could drink with the best of us. And you will never get to stand by my side when Sarah and I finally get married in the future. I really hope that you are finally at peace and that you are smiling down at all of us. Just know that no matter what, you are missed way more than you would have ever imagined... RIP Brother.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2012 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I did not know David Pendergast but the testimonials that I've read here attest to the kindness and decency of this fellow Fiero owner. Leaving his wife and young children at this point in their lives is very sad indeed. In times like this I look above to the good Lord and just ask that David be embraced with love as I know that he will be. I offer sincerest condolences to the Pendergast family and prayers for peace and love in their lives. Davids love and the great memories that he brought will remain with you always.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Powerlog manifold, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Rallaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2012 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://www.legacy.com/obitu...158144294&fhid=14052

David A. Pendergast

Hyde Park - David A. Pendergast, age 33, of Hyde Park, died Tuesday, June 19, 2012 at Westchester Medical Center Valhalla, NY. David was born May 17, 1979 in Rhinebeck, New York . He is the son of Frank and Virginia (Elwell) Pendergast of Red Hook. He married Tamara A. Conners on June 15, 2002 in Pleasant Valley New York, she survives at home.

He was employed by Emagin Corp Hopewell Junction as a Asst. Engineer. David was a member of Pennock Fiero Form, he had a love of cars, computers and loved animals.

He is survived by his wife: Tamara A. Conners, two sons: Merrick William Pendergast of Hyde Park, NY, Gabrielle Anthony Pedergast of Hyde Park, NY; his father Frank and mother Virginia (Elwell) Pendergast of Red Hook, NY; Sister And Brother In-law, Dawn And Barry Cypher of Homer , LA. and their children Frankie, Lexi and Michael. David is also survived by many Aunts, Uncles, Cousins and friends.

Calling hours will be Saturday, June 23 from 12pm to 3pm at Timothy P. Doyle Funeral Home Inc., 371 Hooker Ave., Poughkeepsie, NY. Words of remembrances will be said during the visitation. Burial will be private and at the convenience of the family.

Memorial donations can be made in David's name to, the Dutchess County ASPCA Violet Ave. Hyde Park, New York 12538.

If you would like to leave an online condolence or light a memorial candle, please visit www.doylefuneralhome.com
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2012 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Might sound kind of strange to say, and i have said it before, but this is a good thread (thanks madcurl).

It really helps keep alive and fresh the memories of those we have lost.

Once we get past the immediate pain and mourning, looking back i think it is easier to appreciate.

I started from page one till the end and while it did make me sad, it also made me smile to remember the good old times with those owners who have " gone on".

I would rather not have to have a thread like this, but i think it does past members proud.

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 06-25-2012).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2012 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rallaster:

In memoriam of David Pendergast.

May 17, 1979 - June 20, 2012

Any pics of David's Fiero?
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2012 01:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:
Any pics of David's Fiero?

The original "Merrick's Matchbox", 86GT:

The new Matchbox project that he got from Hardpact 86GT auto:

He also owned a 383 5sp 87 Notchback a while back, and in 2010 he owned a clean blue 87 4 cyl notchie.

I miss BSing around with you David

[This message has been edited by nitroheadz28 (edited 07-14-2012).]

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2012 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Very sadly, another forum member has joined the ranks of the dearly departed.

R.I.P. Gecko

PFF
System Bot
N3M3S1S

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2012 01:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a thread with David's screen name posting, made me search through some PM's and facebook chat logs.. I had some good chats with both David and John many times.. Just a bump for thinking about good times..
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2012 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Very sadly, another forum member has joined the ranks of the dearly departed.

R.I.P. Gecko

I remember John "Gecko" . He was over my place when the NJ Fiero club was getting together regularly. Nice guy, soft spoken and polite. He would now have been about 40 years old. Geeze he left us early!!
Sadly I remember John having some issues in his life. We hope that John finds the peace in heaven that he was seeking in life.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Powerlog manifold, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2012 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We miss you Dave Pendergast.
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2012 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's been 4 months since we lost David. Still ridiculously hard to believe that he's gone. I catch myself every once in a while picking up the phone to call him about some random **** I saw on the way home from work.
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2012 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bumping for a question, thankfully not an addition...Dad and I are taking a walk back memory lane to Columbus in 2000. We fondly remember Ott from Ohio and believe his last name was Huster, but neither of us can remember for sure. I also believe he is no longer with us. Can anyone shed any light?

Thankful today to have known many of the people in this thread and sad they are no longer with us.

~Jen
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2012 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ott Huster .. I haven't seen seen him at any shows recently, like the Dells this year. Maybe someone from the NIFE would know.
Dave Rodabaugh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2012 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave RodabaughSend a Private Message to Dave RodabaughEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ot (not Ott) Huster and his wife Maryann had a couple of veeeery nice Fieros. They were a driving force behind the FOCOA show in Columbus in 1998. I don't know if Ot has passed or not and a Web search has not turned up anything. I last received an email from them in late 2010.

------------------
GO BUCKS!!!

AuNROD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2012 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AuNRODSend a Private Message to AuNRODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guess what.....I'm still vertical and kicking.

Health reasons forced us to slow way down. Got rid of 2 of the 3 Fiero's we had. Still got the '84 (trying to keep it as long as we can and still all orig.) Hope to see you all at the 30th show.

Later,

Ot
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2012 07:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm glad to know that you are still kicking, Ot. I remember that your 84 got dinged at a POCI show because of a deck lid screw was "incorrect"..
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2012 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AuNROD:

Guess what.....I'm still vertical and kicking.

Health reasons forced us to slow way down. Got rid of 2 of the 3 Fiero's we had. Still got the '84 (trying to keep it as long as we can and still all orig.) Hope to see you all at the 30th show.

Later,

Ot

We are both so glad to hear that . Dad is getting old, he gets confused more easily . We definitely hope to see you in June!

[This message has been edited by Fierochic88 (edited 11-23-2012).]

PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2012 02:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
More of the type of news I hate to pass on.

I'm on a local Fiero club mailing list, and among the emails I was reading tonight was this one...

Captain Fiero,

Please remove Jim from your e mail list. I am sorry to say, Jim died August 20.

Jim enjoyed his visits with you and I know he enjoyed your mailings. Thank you for being part of Jim’s happy car times.

Best regards,

Patrice (Jim’s wife)

The email is in reference to Jim Bowra, known as bowrapennocks here.

I met Jim several times at the annual Fiero picnic put on in Arlington Washington by Jet City Fieros.

I'm really disappointed to hear this. Jim was a very nice fella.

RIP
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2012 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear this :-(

~ Jen

[This message has been edited by Fierochic88 (edited 11-28-2012).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2012 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have not seen this thread in years. I just read every word. I am glad I have not had to add to the memorial, ... except ... I think we have missed one.

Originally posted by 84fierotrevor:
omg, that sucks, I went down and knocked on some dudes door that tried to scam him on ebay back in the day, and he sent me some gt wheels free of charge for it! very nice guy. he will be missed. I remember seeing him log on his aim name m34chev not that long ago
//www.fiero.nl/forum/A...020511-1-013183.html

I hope I am wrong.
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2012 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like to add Jason Monroe(datacop) to the Memoriam list.

Jason died Dec 16, 2012. I didn't know him very well, but I know he was a great person and a great father. He will be missed.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2012 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
RIP fiero brother ...... does anyone have pics of Jason ''DataCop'' an his fiero ???
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post12-18-2012 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

More of the type of news I hate to pass on.

I'm on a local Fiero club mailing list, and among the emails I was reading tonight was this one...

The email is in reference to Jim Bowra, known as bowrapennocks here.

I met Jim several times at the annual Fiero picnic put on in Arlington Washington by Jet City Fieros.

I'm really disappointed to hear this. Jim was a very nice fella.

RIP

He was a regular at the Northwest Fierofest. He was always nice, and would show up with his son. RIP Jim. Our conversations will be remembered. Travel well my friend...

michhiker28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2012 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for michhiker28Send a Private Message to michhiker28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

RIP fiero brother ...... does anyone have pics of Jason ''DataCop'' an his fiero ???

My favorites are of the ones of him working with Brooke, his daughter.

-MH

Old Lar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2013 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
AC Dobson passed away 9/26/13. AC and I were Fiero traveling buddies for many years hitting shows from New England to Florida and the Hot Rod Power Tours many times. AC has an 86 SE (Goldie) and an 84 Pace car which was trailered to the 30th.

2011 Power Tour

at the 30th show.

[This message has been edited by Old Lar (edited 09-26-2013).]

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2013 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I always dread seeing new posts in this thread, but I'm glad we have a place where those who have gone before will be remembered.

Rest in Peace, AC.
DL10

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2013 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rest in peace AC.... I'm glad he made it to the 30th and we had one last conversion.
PFF
System Bot
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2013 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh my goodness, I was just reminiscing about AC Sr. yesterday with friends. How devastating :-( Our thoughts are with his family.

~ Jen
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2013 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fierochic88

4962 posts
Member since May 2001
Oh my goodness, I was just reminiscing about AC Sr. yesterday with friends. How devastating :-( Our thoughts are with his family.

~ Jen
FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2013 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got to meet AC Dobson at the 30th. He was a very passionate man. RIP!
carbon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2013 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just met AC at the 30th... extremely friendly man, who said his kids told him he was going to the 30th and he was going to have fun whether he liked it or not... then he commented how it's funny how the roles had reversed.

I'm glad I got to meet you AC!
Phil

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2013 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Phil and I were so sorry to hear the news this morning when Old Lar called us. We always enjoyed spending time with AC, whether at the Fiero show in FL every March, Hot Rod Power Tour, other Fiero shows and, of course, as a fellow member of NEFA over the years. So happy we were able to spend some time with AC and the Dobson family at the 30th. AC was the best and will be missed.

Gwen (Phil's wife)
Hardpact

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2013 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was just down there in august we went to car show together and he always has the best stories as most of you know me and Ac jr. Are great friends and feel so bad for him right now ... I really have no words to sooth you my brother ..... If anything is needed I'm here for you losing a father really sucks and you guys were close ... I'm sorry for your loss my friend !!

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

[This message has been edited by Hardpact (edited 09-26-2013).]

Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2013 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I met AC SR at the Carlisle kitcar import car show in 2001 and he was the very first Fiero owner I ever met. He treated me like a member of his family, even though he didn't know me. Everytime I went to any Fiero related show, he was the one guy that I was looked forward to seeing. He had an infectious attitude that would make you immediatly feel at ease. And the stories he told, oh my, he had some stories that would make you laugh like nobodys business He also had so much knowledge about our cars that could fill 2 or 3 books.. AC was a fixture at many a show from coast to coast and I don't think there could be anyone that didn't know or who wasn't touched by this kind gentle man. I for one will sincerely miss him and his presence at future shows. My heart goes out to the Dobson family -Jason
amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2013 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It turly saddens me to hear that we lost AC he was a true inspiration to the Fiero world. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the family.

------------------
1984 Indy Pace Car\1988 Formula Custom
President of Maryland Fiero Owners Club MFOC
NYFOC Member

MadMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2013 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am sorry to see that AC senior passed. He was a great asset to the Fiero community, not just in the Northeast but for all of us. He was such a kind and passionate person who was a delight to talk to. Prayers are going out to AC junior and the rest of the family. May he rest in peace.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock