Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  "In Memoriam: Fiero Members" for those we've lost. (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
"In Memoriam: Fiero Members" for those we've lost. by madcurl
Started on: 12-31-2006 04:44 PM
Replies: 316 (22672 views)
Last post by: cliffw on 04-24-2024 07:21 PM
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2008 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Erik:

this thread is depressing

Perhaps sad news is depressing but it is still good to remember those Fiero folks that we have met and have had a positive impact in our lives.. When we remember those that have past, then they are not gone but in a way are still with us.

------------------
87GT - 3800SC Series III engine, 3.4" Pulley, N* TB, LS1 MAF, Flotech Exhaust Autolite 104's Custom CAI 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
87GT - 3.4L Turbocharged engine, modified TH125H
" I'M ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

IP: Logged
fierohoho

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2008 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohohoSend a Private Message to fierohohoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My wife, Mrs. Fierohoho.

It will be a year on December 17th and I still miss her.

Dianne (Parson) Hoberg, age 41, of Mora, Minnesota died on December 17, 2007.

On April 2nd, 2002 Dianne Marie (Parson) Hoberg was diagnosed with a brain tumor. Dianne continued working and enjoying life through numerous surgeries and treatments. After a courageous 5 ½ year battle she passed away quietly at home at the age of 41.

Dianne was born at the Braham Community Hospital. She was the daughter of Marjorie (Dahlquist) and Merwyn Parson. She was baptized at Hope Lutheran Church of Grasston and confirmed at Braham Ev. Lutheran Church. Dianne graduated from Braham High School in 1985. While working at the Holiday Inn, Duluth she attended UMD and studied accounting. She later moved to Anoka and worked for the law firm of Head, Siefer & Vander Weide.

In 1997 Dianne met Steven Hoberg and they made their home in Mora in 1999. On February 29th, 2000 Dianne and Steven were united in marriage at Grace Lutheran Church in Mora.

Dianne was hired and worked full-time for Lares Corp. in Cambridge, MN after her diagnosis and continued there until December of 2006.

Dianne enjoyed gardening, cooking and caring for a variety of animals. She had two horses, several cats and chickens and three dogs. She and her sister Kathleen attended many horse events and she helped Kathleen show paint horses at many APHA horse shows in Minnesota, South Dakota and Iowa. She also enjoyed attending Fiero car shows and Minnesota Fieros Forever car club events with her husband Steven.

Dianne was preceded in death by her father Merwyn Parson, her grandparents Oscar & Gertrude Dahlquist and Karl & Laura Parson; and her aunt Jane Dahlquist.

Dianne is survived by her husband Steven Hoberg of Mora; mother Marjorie Parson of Braham; sister and brother-in-law Kathleen & Daniel Eklund of Braham; father and mother-in-law Stanley & Shirley Hoberg; sister-in-law Sheila Sutherland; brother and sister-in-law Scott and Michelle Hoberg; and a large extended family and many friends.

Memorials are preferred to: The American Brain Tumor Association, 2720 River Road, Suite 146, Des Plaines, Illinois 60018. www.abta.org
madcurl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2008 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierohoho:

My wife, Mrs. Fierohoho.

Sorry to hear of your loss. Any more pics of Dianne enjoying the Fiero and friends? I'm guessing, but was she able to attend the Dells 2007 show?
fierohoho

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2008 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohohoSend a Private Message to fierohohoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks madcurl.

Unfortunately we did not make the Dells Run in 2007 as she had emergency surgery shortly before that.

I did dig up a few more pics for you.

This was the first drive we took in April of 2002 just a few days after Dianne had her first surgery.

Here's one of us by our black GT.

The hard luck award at the Iowa Fiero Clubs car show in August of 2005.

Shmoozing with Fred at his place after the show.

The drive home after the Iowa show, ahhhhh corn fields.

Steve

[This message has been edited by fierohoho (edited 12-01-2008).]

86SE88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2008 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86SE88GTClick Here to visit 86SE88GT's HomePageSend a Private Message to 86SE88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am Don's daughter, and just wanted to let everyone know that my Dad, Don Gage (known as KA4NKF) passed away on Dec 13, 2008, at the age of 74. He had been on this Forum for many years, and enjoyed it very much. I just wanted to let all his friends know he is gone, and that he enjoyed talking with everyone on here so much.

Lynn

Here is his obituary...

Donald Earl Gage
(this pic is from 1977, but it is how I will always remember him)

NEW PORT RICHEY, Fla. — Donald Earl Gage, 74, formerly of Paducah, KY, died Saturday, December 13th, in New Port Richey, FL.

Mr. Gage was born on April 23, 1934, in White County, Arkansas. He had retired in 1995 from Western Baptist Hospital as a Maintenance Engineer after 20 years of service. He was owner and gunsmith of Gage’s Gun Shop on Broadway for many years prior to that. Mr. Gage was also an Amateur Radio (HAM) Operator and a member of the Fiero Owners Club of America.

Mr. Gage is survived by his wife of 56 years, Phyllis Woodward Gage; sons Phillip (Sue) Gage of Palm Harbor, FL, and Donald R. (Cecelia) Gage of Wahiawa, HI.; a daughter, Eva Lynn (Darryl) Cunningham of New Port Richey, FL.; grandsons, Austin Gage of Cape Canaveral, FL, Paul Gage of Tampa, FL, Gage Cunningham of New Port Richey, FL, and Jarek Gage, and Adry Gage, both of Wahiawa, HI; sisters Monna (Charles) Sweatt of Lone Oak, KY, and Weda (James) Walden of Wildwood, MO, and many nieces and nephews.

He was preceded in death by a brother, Merrell Gage in 1967, and parents Ray and Inez Gage.

Services are scheduled for 12 p.m. Saturday, December 20th, at Milner & Orr Funeral Home on Memorial Drive in Paducah, with interment to follow in Woodlawn Memorial Gardens.

The family will receive visitors from 10 a.m.–12 noon Saturday at the funeral home.

In lieu of flowers, expressions of sympathy may take the form of contributions to the American Diabetes Association, P.O. Box 11454, Alexandria, Va. 22312.

You may leave a message of sympathy at http://www.milnerandorr.com/obituary.htm

Here is my Dad and my son Gage on my Dad's 74th birthday this year. He had apple pie (his favorite)

and Daddy in his first Fiero, an 84 Silver SE

[This message has been edited by 86SE88GT (edited 01-14-2009).]

DeLorean00

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2008 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
God bless all of our fallen friends. Their memories will live on forever, here in our special place of the internet. And may we all reunite peacefully on the other side.

-Chris
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2008 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DeLorean00:

God bless all of our fallen friends. Their memories will live on forever, here in our special place of the internet. And may we all reunite peacefully on the other side.

-Chris

Well said, Chris.

Paul
Raydar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2008 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My wife, Mrs. Fierohoho.

Dianne (Parson) Hoberg, age 41,

Steven (if I may...)

I'm sorry for your loss of Diane. This is the first I've heard.

Peace.

Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post12-27-2008 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Erik:

this thread is depressing

Yes, it is but its an unfortunate part of life. Wishes go out to all the families who have lost ( or will lose ) someone, regardless of their ties to the car or forum..

This ought to be a sticky, so non forum family members can easily find the thread and post if one of us are lost unexpectedly so the rest of the group can know what happened to us.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2008 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Steven (if I may...)

I'm sorry for your loss of Diane. This is the first I've heard.

If I recall, it's the first I've heard as well. I'm really sorry to hear this.

You just never know what challenges other members here are going through in their lives.

Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2008 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My wife, Mrs. Fierohoho.

I feel your pain for losing your darling wife at such a young age. My wife died in 2004 also at a young age leaving me and our two boys far too early. I guess that this only proves that life is not always what we want it to be. I have since remarried and luckily have found another nice girl and all that I can say is that life goes on.

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 12-27-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
fierohoho

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2008 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohohoSend a Private Message to fierohohoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks guys.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2008 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow,

That is really sad news about Don.

Don and i had exchanged numerous emails over the years, that began in 2004 when his son was selling an AWESOME Red fiero, 88 GT with a fresh and blueprinted engine.

The son (Phillip ?) apparently had several nice car projects and toys.

At any rate i think the son ended up giving it to his son, (Don's grandson). I believe Don also had a fiero himself and i invited him and the grandson to several events, but something always seemed to be going on to prevent it.

At any rate i would keep checking back every 6 months or so to see if the car was for sale again, but the kid was apparently in love with the car and was just getting his license ?

He was a very cool guy. R.I.P Don.

Tony

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 12-28-2008).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2008 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

exoticse

8650 posts
Member since Jun 2003
Here is an excerpt from some of our old emails:

Re: Fiero Invite !‏
Sent: Thu 3/08/07 2:29 AM
To: Tony

Hi Tony good to hear from you. I am in the Tampabay area. My son got a new
car a and I don't know what they are planning with the Fiero. will let you
know. I am going to sell my 86 as I just can't keep it up like I should
(getting old) It could be no better than if it just rolled off the assembly
line . It is perfect as I have maintained everything on it . I have driven
it 1.5 mile in a year. It needs to be driven more. There is no way you can
get a better one than it. I will not take less than $4,000 for it .
Everything on it works and I have maintained it for the last 12 years. 86 SE
V-6 auto , sun roof and interior is perfect very nice seats perfect. This
car is same as new, I hate to sell it and only going to offer it on the
Pennock forum. 78,000 miles. Hope you are doing good and maybe will get to
meet you someday. Take care
Don

dgage9@tampabay.rr.com
----- Original Message -----
To: <dgage9@tampabay.rr.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2007 2:49 AM
Subject: Re: Fiero Invite !

>
>
>
> Hey Donald,
>
> Longtime no hear hehehe.
>
> Hey how is your grandson doing with his fiero ?? I forget are u guys in
> the orlando area ??
>
> If so i would really love to see his car and have him come out to one of
> our Central Florida Fiero Car meetings. I remember it being a gorgeous red
> beast !
>
> A really cool bunch of guys just haning out talking fieros and eating
> pizza.
>
> We meet the first thursday of every month 7 pm at Courtesy pontiac in
> longwood. From there we go to a local pizza place (Anthony's) up the
> street for a bite to eat.
>
> THere is also a huge fiero show in Daytona on Saturday March 24. Would be
> really cool if he could bring his car or just come out to see all the
> fabulous stock and modified fieros there.
>
> Any questions, just fire away.
>
> Tony
>
>
>
>
>
>>From: "Donald Gage" <dgage9@tampabay.rr.com>
>>To: "Tony
>>Subject: Re: Fiero Follow thru??
>>Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 01:47:04 -0400
>>
>>Yes he did. Not for sale anymore. Thanks
>>Don
>> ----- Original Message -----
>> From: Tony
>> To: dgage9@tampabay.rr.com
>> Sent: Friday, April 29, 2005 1:27 AM
>> Subject: Fiero Follow thru??
>>
>>
>>
>> Did your son follow thru and give his fiero to his son ?
>>
>> Just curious.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Tony aka exotic se
>

i have several others from prior to this, dating all the way back to 2004.

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 12-28-2008).]

Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2009 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lee Mizelle passed away 4/29/09. https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/075768.html

Lee and his son-in-law Bob, built this blue coupe a few years ago. Bob brought the car to the 25th show where it was a trophy winner.

[This message has been edited by Old Lar (edited 05-04-2009).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2009 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Old Lar:

Lee Mazelli passed away this week.

What was his sign on name on PFF?
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2009 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Old Lar:

Lee Mizelle passed away 4/29/09. https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/075768.html

Memorial bump for those we miss.
Fosgatecavy98

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2009 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fosgatecavy98Send a Private Message to Fosgatecavy98Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As I am younger here, and been on 'younger' forums, I can only hope as time goes on that this forum retains its closeness and continues to grow with such great members.
hyperv6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2009 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just wanted to note we lost one of the founders of the Cleveland FIero's. I am sad to say Bruce Bender has past away after a on going illness.

Bruce did not post here much but he read this often as he always knew what was going on.

He and his wife were the driving force that really help get things done with the club during my time as president. I held the title and ran the meetings but they did most of the work. Bruce has many Fiero's and all were in either new or near new condition and all top national show winners.

I don't know if he and his wife understand how many people now are life long friends now and were brought to gether by the club that never would have met. Even some that have sold their Fieros are still friends I still have.

The day Bruce and Gary founded the Cleveland club it was to promote the Fiero but also was more a social group vs an all business club. That is something many clubs need to should strive for as it makes a much more enjoyable group.

Our thoughts and prayers are for his wife Melenie and his family.

Bruce has left his mark on the Fiero and all the members. I will never forget him when I read any of the news letters or when we all get together at Norwalk at the Pontiac meet.

SuperchargedV6

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2009 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes Bruce and Melanie were why I became president and really worked the background allot. Bruce's funeral was a sight to see since he was also in the Chevelle club. The procession was Chevelles and Fieros and drew allot of attention. Bruce is the one with the hat on next to his wife Melanie. Bruce was only 57 years old, God rest his sole.

Rick B
President of Cleveland Fieros

Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2009 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This forum is a meeting place for young kids, young marrieds, middle aged folks and even seniors. While it can be considered that discussing the passing of our members is depressing it should also be viewed as a thread to honor those among us that have left us with great love and great memories. If we wonder why life is not fair it is because no one ever promised us that it would be. As indicated a few posts up my first wife died in 2004, my mom in 2005 but when we talk about and remember them, they are still with us in a way. Great memories of friends and family members bring sadness but they also bring joy as we remember the many good things that they left behind. As a Christian I firmly believe that our separation from our lost loved ones will only be temporary so let us continue to honor those who have loved us.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, 3.4" Pulley, N* TB, LS1 MAF, Flotech Exhaust Autolite 104's Custom CAI 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2009 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Three months.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2009 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CoolBlue87GT:

Just saw this sad report. http://www.news-record.com/...illed_in_us_29_crash

Reidsville teen (18) killed in U.S. 29 crash

REIDSVILLE — One man was killed Wednesday afternoon when he pulled in front of an oncoming car on U.S. 29 near the Rockingham-Guiford line.

The Highway Patrol identified the victim as 18-year-old Bryan Patrick Sheppard of Reidsville.

At 2:53 p.m. Wednesday, Sheppard was driving a 1985 Pontiac east on Benaja Road. As he tried to cross U.S. 29, he was hit by a southbound 2006 Toyota driven by 37-year-old Joel Clark Fargis of Reidsville.

The Highway Patrol said Fargis was treated for minor unspecified injuries at Annie Penn Hospital.

Both drivers were wearing seat belts, and alcohol and excessive speed played no role in the crash. No charges will be filed.

2nd news report http://www2.godanriver.com/...lled_in_wreck/13652/

18-year-old killed in wreck

Published: September 3, 2009

A two-vehicle wreck on U.S. 29 on Wednesday left an 18-year-old Reidsville man dead.

Trooper D.C. Yoder of the North Carolina Highway Patrol said Bryan Patrick Sheppard, of Doe Drive in Reidsville, was attempting to cross from Benaja Road onto U.S. 29 when his 1985 Pontiac Fiero was struck in the driver’s side by a 2006 Toyota driven by Joel Clark Fargis, 37, of Reidsville.

Yoder said both drivers were wearing seatbelts and speed and alcohol were not a factor.

“It looks like (Sheppard) just wasn’t paying enough attention and didn’t see the other driver,” Yoder said.

Sheppard was pronounced dead at the scene, Yoder said. Fargis was taken to Annie Penn Hospital with minor injuries.

Yoder said charges would not be filed.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2009 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2009 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for those we lost this year.
troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2009 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey curly, this is one thread that updates are bad.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2009 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
but we MUST remember our fallen friends ....

EDITED : on 25 juin 2012

Tyler Shipman 7/18/1991- 2/14/2010

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 06-25-2012).]

NCTyphoonKid

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2009 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NCTyphoonKidSend a Private Message to NCTyphoonKidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We lost PFF member Shawn aka skoon October 6,2009.For those of you who knew or talked to skoon knew he was a really cool guy.

[This message has been edited by NCTyphoonKid (edited 12-12-2009).]

ALLTRBO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2009 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My sincere condolences to all who have lost friends and family.
I pray that all departed ultimately end up in Heaven (because that would mean they do deserve to be there!). That includes all in our Fiero community, and everyone else for all time.

Speaking of, Trevor Borden (aka 84fierotrevor), posted in this very thread but is no longer with us, either, as of this year. While I think suicide is a serious, serious mistake, for a long time in the past I was consumed by depression and was very close to it several times myself, so I fully understand the associated feelings of utter hopelessness. May he rest in peace as I pray for his soul.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/076838.html

Raydar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2009 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ALLTRBO:

My sincere condolences to all who have lost friends and family...

From me as well.

This thread always brings a tear to my eye.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2009 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by troyboy:

Hey curly, this is one thread that updates are bad.

Originally posted by Patrick:

I'm speechless. Trevor and I crossed paths in many threads here over the years.

He was a complicated young man. I'm so sorry to find out he couldn't take it anymore.

I know Trevor loved his dog.

Here's a picture of Trevor and Indy in happier times.

Rest in peace, Trevor.

[EDIT] I found this at Trevor's myspace page after I had posted the above. So sad...

PFF
System Bot
TM_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2009 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TM_FieroSend a Private Message to TM_FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We lost a great member that went by the username jkfiero today. His name was Jim, he was a great guy all around. He had a 86 GT, was a member of MAFOA for awhile and attended a few of the Carlisle events. When I would go home on leave during the summer we would take our Fieros to the local car shows. He found out earlier this year he had cancer. It was a total shock to himself and everyone that knew him. The doctors didn't give him much time but that didn't keep him from trying. He put up a strong fight and remained hopeful throughout his ordeal. Sadly it overcame him. He will be missed greatly by everyone that knew him.

Jim's Black GT fastback, my Formula in the middle and Jim's sons 85 GT at one of the local shows.

[This message has been edited by TM_Fiero (edited 12-22-2009).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2009 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kind of old... and it's kind of sad because I don't even remember the guy's name, but might as well get the guy's story out here.

There was a Fiero owner who was on the Fiero List (for those of you who remember). He was suffering from Type-2 diabetes and would work on his Fiero as he was physically able (which was few and far between). I conversed with him many times, and he seemed like a really nice guy. I had sent him a couple of parts a while back to help him move forward. I sent him an e-mail one day and got a response back from his wife saying that he had died from complications.

I sent an e-mail back with my condolences and expressed how he had helped me a couple of times. The wife was really appreciative and I think it meant a lot to her that so many people from the list knew him considering that he was unable to maintain many friendships locally since he was always ill.

I know we need a name to make it seem more vivid, but I just can't remember. This happened back in 2002 or 2003 I believe.

------------------
Todd,
2008 Jeep Patriot Limited 4x2
2002 Ford Explorer Sport 2dr 4x2
2002 Ford Crown Victoria LX
1987 Pontiac Fiero SE / V6
1973 Volkswagen Type-2 Transporter

kwagner

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2009 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2009 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Newbfiero:

This very Sad News .. Rest in peace Stu .

Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2009 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am so sorry to hear about the loss of Jim Kelege (sp?). He was a great member of MAFOA and he was a fixture at our shows for many years.

~ Jen
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2010 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2010 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know it may seem like a lot of work, but it will be well deserved work. Can you update the main post with a list of fallen fellow fiero members? Somewhat like the 1/4 mile list, but for a better purpose of sharing stories and farewells? An "RIP" list, or sorts? (Name, PFF login, Age, born/lost date, etc)

Thanks,
Greg

------------------

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2010 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroGTguy:

I know it may seem like a lot of work, but it will be well deserved work. Can you update the main post with a list of fallen fellow fiero members? Somewhat like the 1/4 mile list, but for a better purpose of sharing stories and farewells? An "RIP" list, or sorts? (Name, PFF login, Age, born/lost date, etc)

Thanks,
Greg

I'll try, but I was hopeing others would fill-in the details. I'll go back and look for additional info of our fallen members. For now, here's Tyler's.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 02-28-2010).]

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 04:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rest in peace, Cliff (never2old)

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/080606.html

[This message has been edited by FieroRumor (edited 04-18-2010).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave